Author Topic: Auburn T-shirt ideas  (Read 45221 times)

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Auburn T-shirt ideas
« Reply #400 on: September 19, 2014, 11:11:16 AM »
I wonder what Nike thinks about having their logo added onto that shirt? Don't they now owe 33 royalties for that?

Offline sak

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: September 19, 2014, 11:14:54 AM »
I wonder what Nike thinks about having their logo added onto that shirt? Don't they now owe 33 royalties for that?

this.

if any real money was made off these shirts... and i suspect there wasn't... someone could expect to be hearing from nike's legal team.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 19, 2014, 11:15:23 AM »
wow, what a treat.
If Nike was smart they would be asking for an interview.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 19, 2014, 11:16:07 AM »

this.

if any real money was made off these shirts... and i suspect there wasn't... someone could expect to be hearing from nike's legal team.
well espn is rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and put the photoshop and not the actual shirt up there. There is no nike swoosh on the shirts that were for sell

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 19, 2014, 11:16:43 AM »
I was confused by the Nike logo.  The shirts that were sold were devoid of both the Nike logo and the Powercat.  Where did ESPN get that graphic? Did _33 surrender his design to Big KSU/Nike?  :Wha:

Offline sak

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: September 19, 2014, 11:17:02 AM »

this.

well espn is rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and put the photoshop and not the actual shirt up there. There is no bike swoosh on the shirts that were for sell

gotcha.

i didn't actually see anyone wearing the roll snyd shirt at the game though which surprised me.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 19, 2014, 11:20:21 AM »

this.

well espn is rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and put the photoshop and not the actual shirt up there. There is no bike swoosh on the shirts that were for sell

gotcha.

i didn't actually see anyone wearing the roll snyd shirt at the game though which surprised me.
thats funny because I saw a crap load of them, way more than expected to be honest with you

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 19, 2014, 11:21:08 AM »
I was confused by the Nike logo.  The shirts that were sold were devoid of both the Nike logo and the Powercat.  Where did ESPN get that graphic? Did _33 surrender his design to Big KSU/Nike?  :Wha:

They took the photoshop off my twitter.  When the espn guy emailed me and asked me if they could use it I said they could and I sent them a png of the actual shirt that was sold, but they went ahead and used the pic off of my twitter anyway.

Offline sak

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 19, 2014, 11:22:21 AM »

this.

gotcha.

thats funny because I saw a crap load of them, way more than expected to be honest with you

well i was in the auburn section so really only saw kansas state fans walking around the stadium, camous, and aggieville before and after the game. i'm guessing they were pretty prevalent in the student section.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 19, 2014, 11:23:03 AM »

this.

gotcha.

Yeah, I saw a ton. And not just at the gE tailgate.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 19, 2014, 11:24:27 AM »

this.

gotcha.

well i was in the auburn section so really only saw kansas state fans walking around the stadium, camous, and aggieville before and after the game. i'm guessing they were pretty prevalent in the student section.
theres a picture of a bama fan wearing one on this board. Trust me there were a lot

Offline sak

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 19, 2014, 11:25:30 AM »

this.

gotcha.

theres a picture of a bama fan wearing one on this board. Trust me there were a lot

typical bammer. hope he didn't beat the hell out of his sister after kansas state lost. i'd hate it for their kids.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 19, 2014, 02:59:41 PM »
Got my RS shirts in the mail today  :Woohoo: gonna look so boss at the Auburn game tomorrow night :billdance:

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 19, 2014, 03:05:17 PM »
Got my RS shirts in the mail today  :Woohoo: gonna look so boss at the Auburn game tomorrow night :billdance:

:lol:
@mikec2w

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 19, 2014, 03:10:53 PM »

Yep and I got one for my nephew,he's going to ride some dude from espnu or something around on a harley for tv ...It's gonna be awesome

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 19, 2014, 03:12:42 PM »

Yep and I got one for my nephew,he's going to ride some dude from espnu or something around on a harley for tv ...It's gonna be awesome

:lol: :lol:
@mikec2w

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 19, 2014, 03:14:33 PM »

:lol: :lol:
:bawl:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 19, 2014, 06:00:30 PM »
GeorgetownLaw
Scout Subscriber
n00b
Rating: 3.0/5 this site
74 posts this site
Posted: Yesterday 8:52 PM
Re: Peanut farmers Vs Sheep humpers game thread #2 Post Rating (1 vote)

---------------------------------------------
--- 1201Kentucky wrote:

Like the "Roll Snyd" sign.

---------------------------------------------

"Roll Snyder"Is that what that is? Thought it was some sort of salute to Chick Fillet.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 22, 2014, 03:19:52 PM »

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 22, 2014, 03:21:03 PM »
How is this allowed?

http://teespring.com/oldschoolpurple

If it gets popular and K-State finds out about it, it won't be allowed.

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: September 22, 2014, 03:23:16 PM »

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 22, 2014, 03:25:10 PM »
On the topic of shirts, wasn't there a thread that had a link to various gE related shirts/etc.?  Just searched and can't find it.  :frown:
@mikec2w

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 22, 2014, 10:24:15 PM »
How is this allowed?

http://teespring.com/oldschoolpurple

What the hell is that? I'd that supposed to be Snyder? It looks like Mike Stoops to me :dunno:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 23, 2014, 01:02:45 PM »
Safer than a circle wearing headset and glasses.

Offline Functianalyst

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 26, 2014, 12:54:36 PM »
I did not want to start a thread for this, so can someone please tell me where I can find a t-shirt with the logo, "It's All About Family" on it?  I tried Varney's already.