Author Topic: Israel - Hamas peace process  (Read 55934 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: Israel - Hamas peace process
« Reply #875 on: February 28, 2024, 04:09:52 PM »
the actions in Gaza are only 1/2 of the problem

continued settlement of the West Bank is the other side of the coin and in many ways equally problematic

I heard yesterday that Israel just gave the go ahead on an additional 3,300 houses to be built.  To the uneducated outsider, it seems like Israel has had a slow-motion elimination of Palestine in action for a very long time and the Palestinians terrorists of late have made as excellent of a reason to hit the fast forward button Israel could ever ask for.

I too am an uneducated outsider and that's sure what it looks like to me.  Who do you think hates Palestinians more, Israel or Hamas?  That's a tough one.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: February 28, 2024, 04:10:12 PM »
I'm actually kind of surprised and impressed that dax is willing to be so antisemitic.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Israel - Hamas peace process
« Reply #877 on: February 28, 2024, 04:22:02 PM »
I favor a 3 part solution where Israel stops what they are doing, the neighbors take the refugees, and Israel pays the neighbors for their trouble.
Good news!
Pete that is pretty much Israel’s plan

Bad news!
They are going to kill, maim, starve, make homeless, and detain a bunch more Gazans (mostly kids) before the last two steps happen.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: February 28, 2024, 04:33:13 PM »
Even without the killing and maiming, that seems like a bad plan for everyone except Israel. 

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: February 28, 2024, 04:37:02 PM »
I favor a 3 part solution where Israel stops what they are doing, the neighbors take the refugees, and Israel pays the neighbors for their trouble.
Good news!
Pete that is pretty much Israel’s plan

Bad news!
They are going to kill, maim, starve, make homeless, and detain a bunch more Gazans (mostly kids) before the last two steps happen.
Well, I don’t like THOSE aspects of the plan at all.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: February 28, 2024, 04:38:17 PM »
Also, I doubt Israel is neighborly enough to pay for it.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: February 28, 2024, 04:44:38 PM »
Also, I doubt Israel is neighborly enough to pay for it.
Yeah the third part won’t happen right away but Israel will pay over time some other if that really is their plan to expel all the Palestinians and ethnically cleanse Israel from the river to the sea, whether in money, blood or both.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: February 28, 2024, 04:52:58 PM »
Well except for 1/4 of the Israeli population that aren't Jews
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: February 28, 2024, 05:13:09 PM »
I'm actually kind of surprised and impressed that dax is willing to be so antisemitic.

is calling out the atrocities of a nation state antisemitic?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 05:17:34 PM by LickNeckey »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: February 28, 2024, 05:25:08 PM »

Sometimes? It seems that way.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: February 28, 2024, 05:49:32 PM »
Oh boy, some people just don't understand the difference between self defense and genocide.

One of the some people is our own #blogkaren.

No one is surprised.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: February 28, 2024, 06:04:13 PM »

Antisemitic's are generally critical of Israel but it is not anti-Semitic to be critical of Israel

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: February 29, 2024, 01:51:46 AM »

Antisemitic's are generally critical of Israel but it is not anti-Semitic to be critical of Israel

I was digging dax, not you.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: February 29, 2024, 02:08:02 AM »
Bit of a callback to purplewood's(?) troll
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: February 29, 2024, 11:18:59 AM »
Well except for 1/4 of the Israeli population that aren't Jews

Oh yeah, I'm sure they will be fine.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: February 29, 2024, 01:59:48 PM »
Bit of a callback to purplewood's(?) troll

:lol: :lol:. I've learned my best trolling techniques from you btw.. :blush:

I am so happy for the callback!  I've changed my mind.  I think Ismail Haniyeh is one hell of a person and would be one of the best people to negotiate any type of deal or 2nd State! :jerk:

Hey dumbass, they started this crap with barbaric acts and still have American hostages.  Let's go ahead and do a treaty where they can reorganize and do the same thing they've done over the last several decades?

On top of that they are rough ridin' terrorists.  They don't give a crap about women's rights and would kill you if you come close to leaning gay.  I don't like innocent people getting killed but anyone who thinks they can make a deal and everything is fine?... It's not happening and is ludicrous.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 10:29:07 PM by I_have_purplewood »
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: February 29, 2024, 07:13:28 PM »
honest question

what do you see as a reasonable path forward

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: February 29, 2024, 07:20:49 PM »
Yes, I would like to know if that as well.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: February 29, 2024, 09:53:33 PM »
honest question

what do you see as a reasonable path forward

Real world or pretend?  May I ask you if you think that there is something that will actually work?  It is a terrorist country that wants to kill all jews...
They have been war/hate for how long?   Some of you actually think you know what is going on there? :lol: :lol: Hamas are raising their kids to be terrorists and kill jews....awesome!

I would love for you or Cire or BAC to go on a mission to help the unfortunate Palestines in Hamas (not trying to an ass) to see first hand what is going on there?.  You guys get to sit here in your white and entitled life and do nothing more than bitch about how bad it is on a chat board???.  It's hilarious to me.  I'm sure you feel better about yourselves tho?  Fighting that good fight!!

And hey SS7, bring something to the table please?  :lol: :lol:. You will have zero opinion at all and will continue to stalk SODJ.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: March 01, 2024, 11:36:11 PM »
Wow! Nothing at all?  I can't say that I'm shocked?  Here's a question for all of you Hamas loving people; Do you like that American jews are being ridiculed and tormented here in the good of the old USofA on a daily basis?  Palestinians are protesting all over and calling out the jews in such a hateful way.  Is that right?

Some of you want to preach and hang your hat on this crap huh?  Maybe worry about something like our homeless here?  There are atrocities all over the world and you want me to squirt some tears for a terrorist organization? 

As a side note, please let me know how YOU would fix this situation in the Middle East.  :lol:

Waiting on you SS7..

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: March 02, 2024, 12:04:49 AM »
Wow! Nothing at all?  I can't say that I'm shocked?  Here's a question for all of you Hamas loving people; Do you like that American jews are being ridiculed and tormented here in the good of the old USofA on a daily basis?  Palestinians are protesting all over and calling out the jews in such a hateful way.  Is that right?

Some of you want to preach and hang your hat on this crap huh?  Maybe worry about something like our homeless here?  There are atrocities all over the world and you want me to squirt some tears for a terrorist organization? 

As a side note, please let me know how YOU would fix this situation in the Middle East.  :lol:

Waiting on you SS7..
I’m just going to say one thing about this:

What the actual eff are you talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: March 02, 2024, 12:15:11 AM »

Waiting on you SS7..
I’m just going to say one thing about this:

What the actual eff are you talking about

Wacky Dave ladies and gentlemen. 

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: March 02, 2024, 04:20:47 PM »
For a minute I thought both purp and dad had quietly pivoted to condemning Israel's continued atrocities and war crimes but good to see purp has swerved hard right back into his lane

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: March 19, 2024, 09:51:05 PM »
Last week Blinks was bragging about the Israeli’s facilitating food aid in Gaza.

This week the crap show aka Blinks said that all Gaza residents face extreme food insecurity.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: March 20, 2024, 02:06:27 PM »
i mean he's no Jared Kushner