Author Topic: Israel - Hamas peace process  (Read 59793 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Israel - Hamas peace process
« Reply #575 on: October 15, 2023, 11:30:07 PM »
You're arguing with a dude who believes the Paul Pelosi gay lover conspiracy.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: October 15, 2023, 11:48:17 PM »
Yeah, you're right, I got hooked

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: October 15, 2023, 11:50:16 PM »

https://twitter.com/rollingstone/status/1712544390286291035

I, like everyone else, clearly want netanyahu gone. That being said, I'm real leery of trumps motives here.

Well, that didn't take long. I can't believe this is his basis for his foreign policy decision making, on a vital issue. Insane.

But Trump, the early front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination who has long tried to paint himself as a fierce defender of Israel, offered stark criticism Wednesday night. He told the rally crowd that his prayers were with Israel and again vowed to stand by the country and back efforts to destroy Hamas — before he went on to describe a “bad experience” with Israel's leaders that he had never shared before.

“Israel was going to do this with us, and it was being planned and working on it for months,” he said about the coordination to kill Gen. Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran’s Quds Force. “We had everything all set to go, and the night before it happened, I got a call that Israel will not be participating in this attack.”

“Nobody’s heard this story before,” Trump said. “They didn’t tell us why.”

“I’ll never forget that Bibi Netanyahu let us down,” he said.

“We were disappointed by that. Very disappointed,” he said. “But we did the job ourselves, with absolute precision … and then Bibi tried to take credit for it.”

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: October 16, 2023, 08:00:50 AM »
He told the crowd his prayers are with Israel, eh?

I’d bet my retirement fund that Donald Trump has never uttered a sincere prayer for Israel in his life.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: October 16, 2023, 08:46:20 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/france-mobilises-7000-troops-for-extra-patrols-after-teacher-slain/ar-AA1icvVW

But what about the Hamas citizens!

The difference between you and literally everyone else here is that the rest of us realize that psychopaths of all religions and nationalities exist and they aren't reflections of the people at large
https://twitter.com/CAIRNational/status/1713629072843030969
We can trade links, for hours, going tit for tat with you showing links about an extreme Muslim killing someone and I can show another with a Muslim who's not an extremist who was killed for simply existing, none of this should be the point.

I don't know if you're shitposting or you really think that all Muslims condone murder, either way, I really wish you would stop.

You are correct about the exchanging of barbs but I can tell you that neither of these innocent people would have died if Israel wasn't invaded by psychopaths.  You also say that the difference between me and LITERALLY EVERYONE else here blah blah blah... Not everyone else showed remorse or outrage for what happened to Israel (did you btw?). They were more worried about big bad Israel who were now going to go kill innocent Palestines.  I know you have comprehension issues so I'm not shocked.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: October 16, 2023, 08:51:42 AM »

ag seed 7 not being able to understand sarcasm.  Shocker!  His memory is so distorted and gets confused from what he reads on TXags and when someone one posts a differing view with him here that he just throws crap on a thread.  Not once did I believe this.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 16, 2023, 08:53:06 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/france-mobilises-7000-troops-for-extra-patrols-after-teacher-slain/ar-AA1icvVW

The difference between you and literally everyone else here is that the rest of us realize that psychopaths of all religions and nationalities exist and they aren't reflections of the people at large
We can trade links, for hours, going tit for tat with you showing links about an extreme Muslim killing someone and I can show another with a Muslim who's not an extremist who was killed for simply existing, none of this should be the point.

I don't know if you're shitposting or you really think that all Muslims condone murder, either way, I really wish you would stop.

You are correct about the exchanging of barbs but I can tell you that neither of these innocent people would have died if Israel wasn't invaded by psychopaths.  You also say that the difference between me and LITERALLY EVERYONE else here blah blah blah... Not everyone else showed remorse or outrage for what happened to Israel (did you btw?). They were more worried about big bad Israel who were now going to go kill innocent Palestines.  I know you have comprehension issues so I'm not shocked.

Purp is it your position that Israel is attempting to co-exist peacefully with Palestinians and are only ever violent in response to provocation from the Palestinians? Just wanting to get a gauge on this one

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 16, 2023, 09:16:49 AM »

Purp is it your position that Israel is attempting to co-exist peacefully with Palestinians and are only ever violent in response to provocation from the Palestinians? Just wanting to get a gauge on this one

He's said/alluded to that more than once. It's not a real surprise that he and others know about the Islamic terror groups and antisemites who think that Israel and Jews within it shouldn't exist, but are willfully ignorant to the Israeli government officials and zionists who think that Palestinians should be removed from what they view as the Jewish birthright, at any human expense necessary.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: October 16, 2023, 09:26:20 AM »
Israel is going to eradicate Hamas in Gaza or at least give a full attempt. What comes after that? 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 16, 2023, 09:31:07 AM »

He's said/alluded to that more than once. It's not a real surprise that he and others know about the Islamic terror groups and antisemites who think that Israel and Jews within it shouldn't exist, but are willfully ignorant to the Israeli government officials and zionists who think that Palestinians should be removed from what they view as the Jewish birthright, at any human expense necessary.

What I have alluded to is the barbaric nature in which Hamas attacked Israel and that they have every right to do what is necessary to not let it happen again.  I have also stated my appreciation for everyone (me included) who does not want to see innocent people die.  This is not a reality here or in any other war. 

I can pontificate on the Israeli-Palestine conflict that has lasted hundred of years and point to both sides being wrong or the injustices that have occurred on both sides.  No one here is an expert or would be able to cover all that has happened, not even KK.  So BAC being cute with his question or you accusing me of things I haven't said or even mean can keep pounding on that door.

anti-semites: 2
not anti-semites: 0

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: October 16, 2023, 09:42:55 AM »
Israel is going to eradicate Hamas in Gaza or at least give a full attempt. What comes after that?

Probably Israel creating another apartheid state?  I have no idea but I hope it will be something peaceful which I doubt.  And as much as I'd like to elaborate on all of these things that haven't even happened yet, I have a charity golf event I'm leaving for at Creekmoor.  :fatty: :fatty:

After a beautiful day on the links with several Bloody Marys and beers under my belt, I will be more equipped to handle some of these deep topics and handle ag seed 7 bringing absolutely nothing to a conversation. :cheers:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 16, 2023, 10:22:49 AM »

Given the amount of civilians who will die and be injured in the process, you'll probably end up with a lot of people radicalized against Israel, maybe more than were previously?

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 16, 2023, 10:28:45 AM »

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 16, 2023, 10:32:28 AM »

What I have alluded to is the barbaric nature in which Hamas attacked Israel and that they have every right to do what is necessary to not let it happen again.  I have also stated my appreciation for everyone (me included) who does not want to see innocent people die.  This is not a reality here or in any other war. 

I can pontificate on the Israeli-Palestine conflict that has lasted hundred of years and point to both sides being wrong or the injustices that have occurred on both sides.  No one here is an expert or would be able to cover all that has happened, not even KK.  So BAC being cute with his question or you accusing me of things I haven't said or even mean can keep pounding on that door.

I’m not asking about anything you haven’t said. I’m asking about something you explicitly stated and I’ve bolded it for you above so we are clear. Also not sure who is being antisemitic? Was someone on this board judging Israel (or since you can’t seem to differentiate The State from the religion, The Jews) based on their religious beliefs or cultural norms?

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 16, 2023, 10:35:51 AM »

I’d bet my retirement fund that Donald Trump has never uttered a sincere prayer for Israel in his life.

Or a sincere prayer at all tbh
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 16, 2023, 10:38:51 AM »

Given the amount of civilians who will die and be injured in the process, you'll probably end up with a lot of people radicalized against Israel, maybe more than were previously?

That seems likely and to me feels like they will just trade Hamas for an organization with similar objectives by a new name.  Unless they plan to reoccupy Gaza again.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 16, 2023, 10:41:47 AM »

On the flipside there was #blueanon who believed to their core it was some sort of MAGA driven attack.  Which is what simple brained #blueanon/#bluanongE always believe.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 16, 2023, 10:52:12 AM »

I’m not asking about anything you haven’t said. I’m asking about something you explicitly stated and I’ve bolded it for you above so we are clear. Also not sure who is being antisemitic? Was someone on this board judging Israel (or since you can’t seem to differentiate The State from the religion, The Jews) based on their religious beliefs or cultural norms?

He's a rough ridin' liar, I'm not going to post them all, but he's posted that more than once in this thread.

The reality is that there will always be civilian collateral damage when you have an assault like the one you had on Israel.  Especially when it was so barbaric.  Again, Hamas wants to destroy the Jews.  Israel didn't start this.  There seems to be very little sympathy for them in that regard almost to the point where this thread is starting to ooze antisemitism galore.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 16, 2023, 12:51:01 PM »

Or a sincere prayer at all tbh

I initially had the same thought but then I realized there have probably been several pregnancy tests/STD tests that he has sought divine help with in his life.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 16, 2023, 12:57:00 PM »

That seems likely and to me feels like they will just trade Hamas for an organization with similar objectives by a new name.  Unless they plan to reoccupy Gaza again.

which, again, probably leads to more radicalization unless implemented in a wildly different way.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 16, 2023, 03:15:43 PM »
It certainly feels, at times, that there are only two solutions; one of them eradicates the other, or they eradicate each other.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 16, 2023, 03:37:36 PM »
I wonder if that's what KK means by a two state solution

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 16, 2023, 08:58:37 PM »
It certainly feels, at times, that there are only two solutions; one of them eradicates the other, or they eradicate each other.

God will step in and let them know which one has been right all this time before it gets THAT bad.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 16, 2023, 10:19:07 PM »

He's a rough ridin' liar, I'm not going to post them all, but he's posted that more than once in this thread.

The reality is that there will always be civilian collateral damage when you have an assault like the one you had on Israel.  Especially when it was so barbaric.  Again, Hamas wants to destroy the Jews.  Israel didn't start this.  There seems to be very little sympathy for them in that regard almost to the point where this thread is starting to ooze antisemitism galore.

:lol: :lol:

Hello anti semite...  shocking!..   you are the biggest bigot on this board and now have proved you're an anti-semite as well.  You are a joke dude.  Please continue to try and put me in some weird box where you think I don't care for lives of civilians.  You want so badly for me to hate on one side.  You are mumped up'd my friend.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 16, 2023, 10:20:49 PM »

God will step in and let them know which one has been right all this time before it gets THAT bad.
Does god reward the right one with prolonged corporeal existence in the Middle East, or immediate seating in heaven?

Head scratcher.