Author Topic: Old Timey Sports Logos and Other Vintage Memorabilia Thread--Now w/ VINTAGE GEAR  (Read 28041 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
https://www.pinterest.com/iamawesome91/vintage-mascots/

Im sure it was posted before. I dont know how to post pics.

Edit...Just read all 5 pages and didnt see it. Its a gold mine.
:love:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Okay. So Ben Ji's post in the knockoff KSTATEO! thread sent me to eBay to search for vintage 'Cats gear. There's a lot of awesome crap on there. I want to turn this thread into a repository for most of that stuff. It won't be all vintage memorabilia, some of it will just be weird old crap. Hopefully the eBay images stay usable even after the auction has been pulled down.

??Mods?? . . . can we move this to the Football board since it's basically gonna be vintage cats stuff and chiefs stuff now?

I present to you, "Wut. #1":

vtg 90s K-State Wildcats Willie Sweatshirt men's XL calvin hobbes kansas 2D88

"Wut. #2:"

Vtg Kansas State University Crewneck Pullover Sweatshirt XL Campus Crew
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Okay. So Ben Ji's post in the knockoff KSTATEO! thread sent me to eBay to search for vintage 'Cats gear. There's a lot of awesome crap on there. I want to turn this thread into a repository for most of that stuff. It won't be all vintage memorabilia, some of it will just be weird old crap. Hopefully the eBay images stay usable even after the auction has been pulled down.

??Mods?? . . . can we move this to the Football board since it's basically gonna be vintage cats stuff and chiefs stuff now?

I present to you, "Wut. #1":

vtg 90s K-State Wildcats Willie Sweatshirt men's XL calvin hobbes kansas 2D88

"Wut. #2:"

Vtg Kansas State University Crewneck Pullover Sweatshirt XL Campus Crew

I want the confusing KU/KSU crossover sweatshirt.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
A bit of utsa in there too
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Spracs that one is perfect for those chodes we all went to middle school with who claimed to be KU basketball fans and K-State football fans.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Do KU/other schools have gems like this? Or is this a uniquely KSU thing?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
if you see this hat in the wild say oh hey mocat

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Do KU/other schools have gems like this? Or is this a uniquely KSU thing?

Dunno, but look at the two ears of corn at the bottom! :love:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
if you see this hat in the wild say oh hey mocat
Niiiiice

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
All aboard the S.S. Catz with Captain Ron at the helm.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
SD voice:

Folks

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wait until you see the bottom of this rough rider

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
ok but what is happening on the sides of that beauty? normally the tip of the nose of the powercat is the end of it but from what i can tell the end of the nose is just the beginning of the story...

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
That's a comically large tm
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ok but what is happening on the sides of that beauty? normally the tip of the nose of the powercat is the end of it but from what i can tell the end of the nose is just the beginning of the story...

idk

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I'm down with the gigantic ® on the front of the bill.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
one of this guy's vids got shared on a Bay Area IG I follow so I checked him out and he's got some ridiculous KSU vintage gear

https://www.instagram.com/north_east_kansas_thrift/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSSNin6F-GU/

(I think this is his dedicated to KSU stuff):

https://www.instagram.com/kstatevintage/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSJj4unrTf4/

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
@kstatevintage can't be beat. Follow him on instagram now if you haven't yet. It's really unreal. I have never seen, like, 80% of the things he's putting up there, and I lived in MHK during so much of that vintage. And then every once in a while he'll post something and I'll be like, "Hey! SB older bro wore that weird shirt to the MORP in 9th grade when he didn't have a date!"

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile