Author Topic: Tall guys only. WARNING: NO SHORT GUYS ALLOWED ITT  (Read 3048 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Tall guys only. WARNING: NO SHORT GUYS ALLOWED ITT
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2021, 05:04:15 PM »
I am not allowed to post in this thread because I am both short and a guy, but I have to say that I just measured 'clams' height on Friday evening  :th_twocents:

Thats all

Can you collect his morning (aka rising) height this Saturday, for comparison? Otherwise, your data is useless. Also, you openly flouted the rules ITT. I'll let it pass if you can get that rising height. Thanks.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2021, 05:32:43 PM »
I am not allowed to post in this thread because I am both short and a guy, but I have to say that I just measured 'clams' height on Friday evening  :th_twocents:

Thats all

Can you collect his morning (aka rising) height this Saturday, for comparison? Otherwise, your data is useless. Also, you openly flouted the rules ITT. I'll let it pass if you can get that rising height. Thanks.

NO, NO, this can't happen!!!  I'm already full of questions on why SS7 was measuring clams.  Is it for a fancy outfit the SS7 is sewing for clams B-day?  Or is it more personnel than that? :confused:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2021, 05:34:01 PM »

Thats all

NO, NO, this can't happen!!!  I'm already full of questions on why SS7 was measuring clams.  Is it for a fancy outfit the SS7 is sewing for clams B-day?  Or is it more personnel than that? :confused:

First thing clams does when anyone comes over to his place is make them measure clams' height. 

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2021, 05:47:29 PM »
Again, I'm not allowed to post itt and I will not divulge the circumstances surrounding the measuring due to privacy concerns, but I will say the results were quite shocking
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2021, 06:11:35 PM »
Again, I'm not allowed to post itt and I will not divulge the circumstances surrounding the measuring due to privacy concerns, but I will say the results were quite shocking

As in electrical shocking, frightening/horror/sexual/dave chaparral/or gross shocking?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2021, 06:46:39 PM »
I always tell people that I'm 5'9 but my whole life I have never been taller than 5'8 3/4.

Same, but different. I’m 5’11 7/8 vs 6’.

morning heights or wut?

Just regular. Can’t claim to be a true 6-footer. Mrs Nicname says I’m 6’ tho. Women are so prejudiced against short dudes. I’m always like “sorry, just 5’11.” And she’s like “No! You’re 6-foot!”

I'm 6', about as even as you can get, no 1/8" to worry about, if anything 1/8" above 6'  :gocho: :dunno:

I'd say if 1/8" is the diff that is about as damn close as you can get and not worth it on a tinder profile to both with it, get yourself that 6'. I'm with your wife, I wouldn't think otherwise about it, you'd hardly tell. Though totally agree with prejudice from women tho, it's really gotta suck if you're like shorter than 5'6"ish, but I've also seen plenty of short guys kill it, just gotta have your game.

A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2021, 08:55:11 PM »

Thats all
damn I forgot about that

I remember an intense debate we had once on if sys or clams were taller. I think clams is taller than he seems because he’s always lowering himself to the height of his audience while sys just lords it over you and maybe even tries to appear taller than he is.

i’m slightly taller than sys (micro inches)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2021, 08:59:59 PM »
seems as tho getting measured is old hat to a dude like clams.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2021, 12:58:36 AM »
Post ITT only if KK can cheat on his wife with you
:lol:

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2021, 08:03:39 AM »

Thats all
damn I forgot about that

I remember an intense debate we had once on if sys or clams were taller. I think clams is taller than he seems because he’s always lowering himself to the height of his audience while sys just lords it over you and maybe even tries to appear taller than he is.

sys played bigger tho

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2021, 07:23:19 PM »

i agree that clams is slightly taller than i am, but i'm also really bad at knowing the heights of people my size or larger.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2021, 07:43:43 PM »

Thats all
damn I forgot about that

sys played bigger tho
100%

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2021, 11:39:05 AM »
maybe the best part about being tall is girls just looooooooooove tall guys

Offline MareliRivera

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2022, 05:38:41 PM »
I hope my height suits your parameters, and I can leave a comment.  The height of the shell is measured from the apex to the lower edge of the aperture, and the width is measured from the middle of the outer margin of the aperture to the opposite side of the last whorl. The height of the mouth is measured at the highest point, and the width at the widest point. The length of the whorl is measured from the top of the mouth to the top of the shell. If you are at sea or on the beach and you do not have the opportunity to measure it with a ruler, the online tool https://www.heightcomparison.com can help you. I have never seen a shellfish. I would like to find it in the sea.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 07:06:19 PM by MareliRivera »

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2022, 08:51:20 PM »
That's a hilarious photo, but the other two aren't standing and Berman is, and also he's a bit closer to the camera

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2022, 08:57:35 PM »
That's a hilarious photo, but the other two aren't standing and Berman is, and also he's a bit closer to the camera

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2022, 09:01:53 PM »
Also a great one,

semi related that one shot of Yost back in the day with like a giant head and tiny ass arms was also really good

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2022, 12:52:21 AM »
Kurkjan is 5'4", I think Berman is 6'6" not completely sure about him though. I know Passan is also a little dude.