Author Topic: Picky Eaters  (Read 10682 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Re: Picky Eaters
« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2014, 02:37:54 PM »
i hope mr bread invites me over for dinner sometime so i can order a pizza for dinner while everyone else politely eats whatever mrs bread has prepared. then im going to pull out my ballsack at dinner.

:lol:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2014, 02:39:41 PM »
whenever les stroud is catching the witchetty grubs in the aussie outback and munching them and describing the flavours, my mouth starts watering. so yes.

also regardless i would try it even if i was afraid it would be gross because thats who I am

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2014, 02:40:50 PM »
whenever les stroud is catching the witchetty grubs in the aussie outback and munching them and describing the flavours, my mouth starts watering. so yes.

also regardless i would try it even if i was afraid it would be gross because thats who I am

Yeah. Worst case scenario is that it's disgusting and you spit it out. I mean somebody feeding you grub worms on a hamburger bun has to realize that this is a potential outcome.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2014, 02:42:12 PM »
Most kids are fat little f*ckers anyway. The less food they like maybe the less fat and disgusting they will be. Also if the little peckerheads want to eat cheese pizza and pasta with no sauce and bread with cheese on it... More power to the little retards. More good food for me.  Kids are stupid. 
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2014, 02:46:31 PM »
Most kids are fat little f*ckers anyway. The less food they like maybe the less fat and disgusting they will be. Also if the little peckerheads want to eat cheese pizza and pasta with no sauce and bread with cheese on it... More power to the little retards. More good food for me.  Kids are stupid.

I know more not fat kids than fat kids.  Maybe a family thing. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2014, 02:47:37 PM »
Another True Story:  Family friends (have two kids).  Kids are at the ages of ~14 and ~12 or so.  Both kids are such picky eaters that the parents feed them every single time before they come over to my in-laws for dinner.  WNK's Mom-in-law is also an amazing cook and she would even make scratch Mac-N-Cheese with 5 different cheese and stuff like that for the kids.  Kids still won't eat it and parents don't force the kids to try new things.  I mean some of the basic foods that anyone would like if they tried they won't even touch.  It's like frozen chicken strips and Kraft Mac-N-Cheese on the daily for the kids.  Not my kids but drives me nuts cause they come over to the house and play video games while everyone else enjoys a nice dinner and conversation.  At 14, I'd eat the crap out of prime rib.  Nope...not these kids.
This is mostly what I am thinking about in this thread. I have been at someone's house when the 5 year old threw a fit and the dad got up from the table and left and came back with chicken nuggets and french fries from BURGER KING of all places and gave them to the kid before finishing his now cold dinner.

Also, I have seen parents pick up a pizza to go becasue the kid didn't want roast beef for dinner. The kid eats a little cesars and the parents eat roast beef.

Bread, you think that crap is cool?

All I know is I couldn't give a eff what my sister and her husband feed my nephew at Christmas dinner.  I just don't care.  A lot of you sound like excellent Branch Davidians.
The dude left in the middle of a dinner that they invited my wife and me to attend to GO TO BURGER KING!

It sounds like he either doesn't like you that much or doesn't give a crap what you think.

His loss, then. Dobber could have his yard greener than an emerald in just a matter of hours and he traded all of that so his kid could get some Burger King chicken nuggets.
Bread and McKee-

He and his wife are now divorced. Could be becasue his kids were too picky of eaters? Maybe their yard wasn't green enough or too full of weeds? Also, maybe he left dinner becasue he hated his wife and wanted to get away for 15 mintues? At the time, I figured the guy was a good buddy of mine and didn't really care what I thought about him leaving dinner becasue we were buds, and I still think that was the case.

Good talk. Lots to think about!
if that dude was really your buddy he would of invited you along to split the sixer he grabbed out to the garage fridge for the trip to BK

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2014, 04:43:58 PM »
If you think that you don't like a certain food, you should have Gooch cook it for you. There are many foods that I thought I didn't like until Gooch cooked it for me.

@Gooch, I'm pretty sure that I don't like brisket. Could you smoke some of that for me to try?
Deal! Summer ICT pak. Bring ERII.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2014, 05:51:37 PM »
i feel sorry for the people who are too childish and immature to be polite and suck it up for one meal.

apparently you enjoy puke on your table more than someone not eating your cooking
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2014, 05:52:50 PM »
the anti-picky eater crowd is looking like a bunch of complete dumbass nazis while the picky eaters are defending their lifestyle choices with gallantry and aplomb.

not at all how i'd have guessed this thread would have gone.

classic case of "why do you give a crap?"

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2014, 06:22:46 PM »
If you think that you don't like a certain food, you should have Gooch cook it for you. There are many foods that I thought I didn't like until Gooch cooked it for me.
I'm pretty sure that I don't like brisket.

:sdeek:

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2014, 06:25:09 PM »
 :Woohoo:Out of seven people in my office two (adults) do not each vegetables and another is a vegan  :shooturmouth:
Edit: the only thing that bothers me is the incompatibility of all three during pot lucks. "Everyone enjoy their bread" fourth coworker:"god dammit I'm on atkins."
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 06:42:03 PM by jmlynch1 »

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2014, 06:28:41 PM »

@Gooch, I'm pretty sure that I don't like brisket. Could you smoke some of that for me to try?
Deal! Summer ICT pak. Bring ERII.

Yes

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2014, 07:56:07 PM »
just ordered stuff from that thai noodle place, something i've never even heard of before  :ohno:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2014, 07:58:41 PM »
seven eight neyine (that would be a great line if there was a type of noodle called neyine. Alas, I just made it up.)

Gonna win 'em all! (But maybe not now)

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 20, 2014, 12:00:22 AM »
I'm pretty sure that I don't like brisket.

:sdeek:

I was trying to get Gooch to smoke brisket, you dunce.

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 20, 2014, 07:34:05 AM »
Couple ladies in our group at work only like the blandest of bland foods. Group lunches always must be at places with chicken fingers.

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 20, 2014, 07:41:25 AM »
Couple ladies in our group at work only like the blandest of bland foods. Group lunches always must be at places with chicken fingers.

ditto. this 35 year old guy will give his opinion on where we eat lunch, and then get chicken fingers and fries wherever we go.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2014, 07:45:28 AM »
My son wanted to eat at Cracker Barrel. We asked him what he was going to order. He said, "A hamburger and french fries."

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2014, 08:18:25 AM »
i feel sorry for the people who are too childish and immature to be polite and suck it up for one meal.

apparently you enjoy puke on your table more than someone not eating your cooking

lol wait you throw up if you eat something you dont like? well, at least thats not childish...  :jerk:
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2014, 09:07:02 AM »

I know more not fat kids than fat kids.  Maybe a family thing.

I don't know that many kids.  Must be a pedophile thing. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2014, 09:14:39 AM »
:Woohoo:Out of seven people in my office two (adults) do not each vegetables and another is a vegan  :shooturmouth:
Edit: the only thing that bothers me is the incompatibility of all three during pot lucks. "Everyone enjoy their bread" fourth coworker:"god dammit I'm on atkins."

How is that a bad thing for you? I'm sure the vegan brings some healthy food and the other guys bring some stuff that tastes good.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2014, 09:23:09 AM »

Pot lucks are the worst and should be banned from the workplace. 

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 20, 2014, 09:56:21 AM »

well i disagree with this

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2014, 10:01:28 AM »

well i disagree with this

sorry you work with a bunch of horrible cooks, Batt BcKee (pos).

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2014, 10:02:53 AM »
Work pot lucks are stupid. It is the company being cheap.

Pot lucks with my Mom and Aunts supplying the food are(were) fanfuckingtastic.