Author Topic: This is your #LIFE. Favorite Daniel Sams memories, tweets, and moments.  (Read 17576 times)

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
cope with me, you guys. it helps.

If I ever see you out in public, I'm going to smash your face until it looks like a Pablo Picasso painting. Then when you are in the hospital in a full body cast, I will hang an i-pad in front of your face with a video of me smashing your face to bits, and you'll have to watch that on a continuous loop for months while you heal. Then, the day before you are getting out of your giant stupid cast, I'll come back and smash your face to bits again, leaving you to recover for another few months while watching continuous replays of the latest beating on the i-pad hanging in front of your face. The doctors will allow this because I will show them your message board posts, and they will be on my side. This will continue in a never-ending loop of recovering, face and body smashing, and watching of the latest beating until the end of time.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

I think Sams should've been a 3 year starter with no dumbass throwing restrictions and that's what would've been best for K-State cat football. That is cult like?

If it is, pass the Kool-Aid.

Why didn't the coaches do this?   :dunno:
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

If I ever see you out in public, I'm going to smash your face until it looks like a Pablo Picasso painting. Then when you are in the hospital in a full body cast, I will hang an i-pad in front of your face with a video of me smashing your face to bits, and you'll have to watch that on a continuous loop for months while you heal. Then, the day before you are getting out of your giant stupid cast, I'll come back and smash your face to bits again, leaving you to recover for another few months while watching continuous replays of the latest beating on the i-pad hanging in front of your face. The doctors will allow this because I will show them your message board posts, and they will be on my side. This will continue in a never-ending loop of recovering, face and body smashing, and watching of the latest beating until the end of time.

swear to god if i wasnt already banned from this football board id climb through your computer and take a large hammer to your fingers and toes one by one so you couldnt smash my face in. then when your fingers and toes are finally starting to heal id come to your house and apologize to you because we both said some things in the heat of the moment when we were upset and probably pay your medical bills so we could become friends again.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

swear to god if i wasnt already banned from this football board id climb through your computer and take a large hammer to your fingers and toes one by one so you couldnt smash my face in. then when your fingers and toes are finally starting to heal id come to your house and apologize to you because we both said some things in the heat of the moment when we were upset and probably pay your medical bills so we could become friends again.

Alright. That's fair.

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

One of the things I loved best about Sams is how he was never the starting QB who lost to a D2 school.  Also never threw an interception in a game against a D2 school. Also never threw two interceptions in a game against a D2 school.

What's your sample size? I assume regression to the mean would inevitably change that bogus stat. Look, it sucks he's transferring...I really think he would have helped us out in a big way, but not at QB. D-Sams is a rare athlete, but not a good QB for what our system is setup to do now...it's different. Lockett gives us the best chance to win. We need to pass, and we have receivers and lineman who can set that up. Our run game may be very weak, and not just for the lack of a RB; we don't keep gaps long enough. We need just enough of a threat to run (Jake may do that himself)...DS could have been huge on jet-screen, or any screen for that matter. His the epitome of a hybrid player who is finding his best chance for the next level...I could be wrong, but I don't think that is at QB though.

Shut your face and keep it out of this thread.
Why, because an internet douche-bag laid claim to a thread? It's not like I said "good riddance"...I said "it sucks" and noted his RARE athletic ability. Idiots hate rational discourse. So here...eff off.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 07:38:40 PM by brandochav »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile

One of the things I loved best about Sams is how he was never the starting QB who lost to a D2 school.  Also never threw an interception in a game against a D2 school. Also never threw two interceptions in a game against a D2 school.

What's your sample size? I assume regression to the mean would inevitably change that bogus stat. Look, it sucks he's transferring...I really think he would have helped us out in a big way, but not at QB. D-Sams is a rare athlete, but not a good QB for what our system is setup to do now...it's different. Lockett gives us the best chance to win. We need to pass, and we have receivers and lineman who can set that up. Our run game may be very weak, and not just for the lack of a RB; we don't keep gaps long enough. We need just enough of a threat to run (Jake may do that himself)...DS could have been huge on jet-screen, or any screen for that matter. His the epitome of a hybrid player who is finding his best chance for the next level...I could be wrong, but I don't think that is at QB though.

Shut your face and keep it out of this thread.
Why, because an internet douche-bag laid claim to a thread? It's not like I said "good riddance"...I said "it sucks" and noted his RARE athletic ability. Idiots hate rational discourse. So here...eff off.

There's a billion other threads for that, you dillweed. Just post that crap in there. In here you should post pics and vids and stuff.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
You basically called him a man of taste and distinction.  I mean, c'mon.  We don't need that here.
No. No I didn't. The Sams following is cult like at times. I'm asking him to step away from his love affair for one second and generate some thoughts as to why Waters is good for this team.

Next time we have a real life encounter, remind me to explain the nuances of gE to you.

If you're going to throw your time and energy away, go serve at a soup kitchen for an hour or something.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Texas Tech game.  Came running towards the fans leading the pack.  I highstepped out of the stands after the tucks behind me bitching about his highstep.

:love:

I highstepped out of the stands after the tucks behind me bitching about his highstep.

:love: :love: :love:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Texas Tech game.  Came running towards the fans leading the pack.  I highstepped out of the stands after the tucks behind me bitching about his highstep.

:love:

I highstepped out of the stands after the tucks behind me bitching about his highstep.

:love: :love: :love:
I am going to cry
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline gdgjr78

• Fan
    • View Profile
So what do we do now when lockett inevitably gets hurt and misses a few games.  Just forfeit?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
No, what you do is you take it to another thread and instead post a great memory, picture, or video in this one.

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :cry:   :cry:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't even know what step in the grieving process I'm in. I don't feel angry anymore so I guess whatever is after anger.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
I'm in bargaining.  Thinking about tweeting him or organizing a movement to convince him to stay.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'm in bargaining.  Thinking about tweeting him or organizing a movement to convince him to stay.

I think I skipped over bargaining and went straight to depression. I think I'll chill here for a couple days.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Guys, should we start a movement though?  What if he doesn't know how much we want him on this team?  I mean, for example, this little kid that sits in front of us, Sams is his favorite player (by far).  Would he leave that little kid behind?  Should we do this?   :cry:

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Guys, should we start a movement though?  What if he doesn't know how much we want him on this team?  I mean, for example, this little kid that sits in front of us, Sams is his favorite player (by far).  Would he leave that little kid behind?  Should we do this?   :cry:

YOUR BARGAINING EMO GOOD JOB THIS IS ALL PART OF THE PROCESS

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Where do you sit?  I think I may sit right in front of you.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Where do you sit?  I think I may sit right in front of you.

Section 13 row 5.  Hello young man you are a great fan and I really enjoy watching Cats games with you!  :thumbs: :D

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'll remember all the passion and enthusiasm. The way he gave it his all on every play and busted his ass. Celebrated like a boss. Sometimes appeared like he was taunting, but he'd give the opponent a pat on the helmet and you knew it was all in fun. The way he made the most of his opportunities on the field, even as they began to wain. The way that he never seemed to pout or get pissed off. But instead channeled all of that energy he brought when on the field, to firing up the team, celebrating with teammates and congratulating them. The way that he always seemed to be on Waters' side, just as Waters' seemed to always have his back. Daniel had an amazing attitude, I'll miss that the most. Dancing on the sidelines his RS Freshman year. :love:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So where I sit, when the players run onto the field before the game they run straight at me.  I remember holding up the  :lynchmob: and I see #4 headed my way  :lynchmob: looking right at me head bobbing.  I'm like  :surprised:  ABIII is  :lynchmob: right with me!  THEN he gets closer and I'm like "hmm that dude is too tall for ABIII" and then I'm like  :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: holy crap that's Sams!!!!!!  Hold the phone here people!!! 

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah. I'm going to miss him raising our studliness factor. Even if we win a national championship we won't be as studly looking when we do it.

Offline stobblebobby

• Fan
    • View Profile
So where I sit, when the players run onto the field before the game they run straight at me.  I remember holding up the  :lynchmob: and I see #4 headed my way  :lynchmob: looking right at me head bobbing.  I'm like  :surprised:  ABIII is  :lynchmob: right with me!  THEN he gets closer and I'm like "hmm that dude is too tall for ABIII" and then I'm like  :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: holy crap that's Sams!!!!!!  Hold the phone here people!!!

EMO - Section 13 also, more like row 20 tho. I always feel like they're coming straight to high five me. Especially #LIFE. I'll miss it. :bawl:

Offline TheFormerKCCat

• DoD/Early 90s Era EMAWr
  • Combo-Fan
  • Loyal to a fault
    • View Profile

I'm in. DS4ms just 'friended' me on FB. He favorited two of my Tweets too. I think we can influence him. Show him the unconditional gE love, you know?  :ksu:  :emawkid:  :katpak:
(now, if he stays, what are we going to do about those coaches? and H2Os?  :curse:  :confused: )
I'm in it purely for the entertainment value.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Le plus grand faible des hommes, c'est l'amour qu'ils ont de la vie...

"The greatest weakness of man is his love of LIFE."