Author Topic: This is your #LIFE. Favorite Daniel Sams memories, tweets, and moments.  (Read 17577 times)

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
that one time the other team stacked the box and the weak side LB stayed home and daniel hesitated then cut back right into him for a 3 yard loss and then waters came in on 3rd and 9 and we punted.

He averaged 5.5 yards per carry dumbass.

Does that comment make the previous comment not true?
He was a sophomore and had little PT. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
We make excuses for one and throw rocks at the other. Fascinating.

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Well it doesn't exactly help when one goes in cold constantly and has one drive to do something, and still sometimes gets taken out afterwards if he does while the other has 3 or 4 tries. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Well it doesn't exactly help when one goes in cold constantly and has one drive to do something, and still sometimes gets taken out afterwards if he does while the other has 3 or 4 tries.
You're the weirdest #H2O hater of them all. Jesus, get a picture of Sams, post it on your ceiling above your bed and go at it. To ignore Waters strenghs is extremely dumb. "shitty competition, he had Lockett, Lockett made that play, it wasn't the throw. etc" talk is pathetic and embarrassing.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Take that crap to another thread wacky

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
You're the weirdest #H2O hater of them all. Jesus, get a picture of Sams, post it on your ceiling above your bed and go at it. To ignore Waters strenghs is extremely dumb. "shitty competition, he had Lockett, Lockett made that play, it wasn't the throw. etc" talk is pathetic and embarrassing.
I've said Waters throws a good deep ball and was usually smart with the ball towards the end of the year.  I have acknowledged his strengths and his weaknesses, I like Sams more therefore I must hate Waters?  Waters isn't a great QB like you think he is imo, doesn't mean I hate him, I think he's decent but I don't think Sams got a fair shot and I think he's better. 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile

Don't be so bigoted Wacky, yeesh.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
wut?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Don't be so bigoted Wacky, yeesh.

it was like reading steffy2.0  :frown:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If you guys think any of that paragraph equals to being a bigot, then you're a huge dumbass.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
You basically called him a man of taste and distinction.  I mean, c'mon.  We don't need that here.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You basically called him a man of taste and distinction.  I mean, c'mon.  We don't need that here.
No. No I didn't. The Sams following is cult like at times. I'm asking him to step away from his love affair for one second and generate some thoughts as to why Waters is good for this team.

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
No. No I didn't. The Sams following is cult like at times. I'm asking him to step away from his love affair for one second and generate some thoughts as to why Waters is good for this team.
You assumed I hated Waters because I like Sams more as a QB and made stupid comments like this, and yes I've said some stupid crap before. 

Offline JohnCurrie is Weird/Gross

• Combo-Fan
  • Miss You Angel
    • View Profile

Weird post. I think Sams should've been a 3 year starter with no dumbass throwing restrictions and that's what would've been best for K-State cat football. That is cult like?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile

Weird post. I think Sams should've been a 3 year starter with no dumbass throwing restrictions and that's what would've been best for K-State cat football. That is cult like?

If it is, pass the Kool-Aid.

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
One of the things I loved best about Sams is how he was never the starting QB who lost to a D2 school.  Also never threw an interception in a game against a D2 school. Also never threw two interceptions in a game against a D2 school.

What's your sample size? I assume regression to the mean would inevitably change that bogus stat. Look, it sucks he's transferring...I really think he would have helped us out in a big way, but not at QB. D-Sams is a rare athlete, but not a good QB for what our system is setup to do now...it's different. Lockett gives us the best chance to win. We need to pass, and we have receivers and lineman who can set that up. Our run game may be very weak, and not just for the lack of a RB; we don't keep gaps long enough. We need just enough of a threat to run (Jake may do that himself)...DS could have been huge on jet-screen, or any screen for that matter. His the epitome of a hybrid player who is finding his best chance for the next level...I could be wrong, but I don't think that is at QB though. 

The Big Train

I will miss because he made our team better

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile

One of the things I loved best about Sams is how he was never the starting QB who lost to a D2 school.  Also never threw an interception in a game against a D2 school. Also never threw two interceptions in a game against a D2 school.

What's your sample size? I assume regression to the mean would inevitably change that bogus stat. Look, it sucks he's transferring...I really think he would have helped us out in a big way, but not at QB. D-Sams is a rare athlete, but not a good QB for what our system is setup to do now...it's different. Lockett gives us the best chance to win. We need to pass, and we have receivers and lineman who can set that up. Our run game may be very weak, and not just for the lack of a RB; we don't keep gaps long enough. We need just enough of a threat to run (Jake may do that himself)...DS could have been huge on jet-screen, or any screen for that matter. His the epitome of a hybrid player who is finding his best chance for the next level...I could be wrong, but I don't think that is at QB though.

Shut your face and keep it out of this thread.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Next time we have a real life encounter, remind me to explain the nuances of gE to you.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Texas Tech game.  Came running towards the fans leading the pack.  I highstepped out of the stands after the tucks behind me bitching about his highstep.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 05:54:32 PM by Phil Titola »

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Of course fanning has to come in and eff up our memorial thread. Jesus rough ridin' Christ.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Of course fanning has to come in and eff up our memorial thread. Jesus rough ridin' Christ.
Get bent, dweeb.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Get bent, dweeb.

Take it to the other rough ridin' threads about SAMs/waters. Quit rough ridin' this up.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Get bent, dweeb.

Take it to the other rough ridin' threads about SAMs/waters. Quit rough ridin' this up.
I'm not the only one who's mumped up a thread. There's been plenty of Waters threads with dumbasses in it too. ALSO, THE RECRUITING THREAD IS ALWAYS mumped TOO! OMG....OMG!!!! :runaway:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Is nothing sacred anymore?

:buh-bye: