Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335498 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #3250 on: November 15, 2016, 12:04:26 PM »
Quick take is that if she couldn't be considered as a good enough candidate this go round to challenge Hill, she shouldn't try to oust the guy that just beat Hill.

I also think that the Bernie and Donald support this year shows that both parties should rethink, at least temporarily, how they decide who is next and the running of candidates because it's their turn is the wrong approach.  The public seems to be sick of it and ready for a new approach, imo.

It was her choice not to run, she wasn't banned or anything. Also you sort of contradicted yourself by mentioning Bernie, they are 100% in lock step on policy positions. She's a younger Bernie with polish.

I have zero doubt that bernie was run as fodder, just like that Webb guy, but that the party was surprised by his popularity.

Who is the entity that is making these choices about who runs?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: November 15, 2016, 12:13:59 PM »
Quick take is that if she couldn't be considered as a good enough candidate this go round to challenge Hill, she shouldn't try to oust the guy that just beat Hill.

I also think that the Bernie and Donald support this year shows that both parties should rethink, at least temporarily, how they decide who is next and the running of candidates because it's their turn is the wrong approach.  The public seems to be sick of it and ready for a new approach, imo.

It was her choice not to run, she wasn't banned or anything. Also you sort of contradicted yourself by mentioning Bernie, they are 100% in lock step on policy positions. She's a younger Bernie with polish.

I have zero doubt that bernie was run as fodder, just like that Webb guy, but that the party was surprised by his popularity.

The parties.  I mean, I am sure anyone can run, but I am also sure that there are discussions between the party and the party loyals as to who would be the best party candidate and that others are asked to put their support behind them rather than run against them.   That is pretty much commonly accepted.  We hear often during races that the parties try to influence certain challengers to drop out so that they can support other candidates during primaries. 

If you are suggesting that the party simply provides the frame work for candidates to work within and that there isn't preference shown to certain candidates at times, I think the dems were made clear as an example of that not being the case with Debbie this election.   :dunno:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: November 15, 2016, 01:00:52 PM »
She's a younger Bernie with polish.

she'll be 71 in 2020.  quick little hot take - our political parties need to stop running people that should be retired.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: November 15, 2016, 01:31:15 PM »
She's a younger Bernie with polish.

she'll be 71 in 2020.  quick little hot take - our political parties need to stop running people that should be retired.

Which is why I'm backing Tulsi.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: November 15, 2016, 02:07:58 PM »
I'm going to vote for some moderate who doesn't suck complete crap and polarize everyone.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3255 on: November 15, 2016, 02:23:03 PM »
Like Obama?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: November 15, 2016, 02:51:19 PM »
Like Obama?

I agree, if the war mongerites, Patriot Actites, the convoluted foreign policyites, less transparency not moreites, the racial dividites, the no budget at allites had just been a little patient, they would have seen their kinship with Obama straight out.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: November 15, 2016, 04:12:45 PM »
i have no idea how dax does it but i am very grateful he knows how

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: November 15, 2016, 04:48:57 PM »
Elizabeth Warren is a female version of Bernie Sanders. Unlike Bernie, Elizabeth Warren is not Jewish - a plus for the secretly and sometimes not-so-secretly anti-Semitic Democrat base. Crazy people like MIR love Elizabeth Warren. Elizabeth Warren would be the first Native American nominee of a major party, and Dems love them some identity politics.

For all these reasons and more, she's definitely running in 2020. But I'm not going to start that thread for at least 2.5 years.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: November 15, 2016, 05:30:54 PM »

The parties.  I mean, I am sure anyone can run, but I am also sure that there are discussions between the party and the party loyals as to who would be the best party candidate and that others are asked to put their support behind them rather than run against them.   That is pretty much commonly accepted.  We hear often during races that the parties try to influence certain challengers to drop out so that they can support other candidates during primaries. 

If you are suggesting that the party simply provides the frame work for candidates to work within and that there isn't preference shown to certain candidates at times, I think the dems were made clear as an example of that not being the case with Debbie this election.   :dunno:

Sure the parties have people they want to run but that has little or nothing to do with who runs. Sanders, Webb, and O'Malley all battled with the DNC from the start. Obama and Bill Clinton were outsiders when they jumped in.

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: November 15, 2016, 07:09:47 PM »
Tulsi has some really strong Modi ties that are uncomfortable.  That dude literally leads ethnic cleansing riots.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: November 15, 2016, 07:33:18 PM »
Elizabeth Warren is a female version of Bernie Sanders. Unlike Bernie, Elizabeth Warren is not Jewish - a plus for the secretly and sometimes not-so-secretly anti-Semitic Democrat base. Crazy people like MIR love Elizabeth Warren. Elizabeth Warren would be the first Native American nominee of a major party, and Dems love them some identity politics.

For all these reasons and more, she's definitely running in 2020. But I'm not going to start that thread for at least 2.5 years.

Agreed, can totally see Liz being the odds on favorite for the labeler party aka intolerant Prog-Lib Nation.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: November 15, 2016, 09:12:34 PM »
Corey Booker or Tammy Duckworth. (President Duckworth sounds like a cartoon character imo, but whatevs.)
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: November 15, 2016, 11:53:36 PM »
Tulsi has some really strong Modi ties that are uncomfortable.  That dude literally leads ethnic cleansing riots.

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/curious-islamophobic-politics-dem-congressmember-tulsi-gabbard

Mrs. Gooch, we may have a problem. Our girl has three years to clean this up :cry:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: November 16, 2016, 12:04:43 AM »
Corey Booker or Tammy Duckworth. (President Duckworth sounds like a cartoon character imo, but whatevs.)

Booker isn't happening, people have to get this through their heads. Black guys running for president have to be squeaky clean, Booker isn't, far from it. He also has enemies in the party.

Duckworth is interesting, she has done things that she'll get dragged for; not born in America, sued for bullying subordinates while working for Veteran's Affairs in Illinois, Blago was her boss incidentally. The interesting thing about that lawsuit is that it was settled and a part of the settlement was that she didn't have to admit wrongdoing. The plaintiffs accepted the settlement, then wanted it thrown out, judge said naw.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: November 16, 2016, 06:51:51 AM »

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/curious-islamophobic-politics-dem-congressmember-tulsi-gabbard

Mrs. Gooch, we may have a problem. Our girl has three years to clean this up :cry:

That article sort of glosses over her connection to that guy

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: November 16, 2016, 08:41:19 AM »

:frown: Back to the drawing board.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: November 16, 2016, 08:51:38 AM »
That article makes me think she will win in a landslide.  A right flanking dem who may hate muslims.  I mean, she would have  gotten the base, many moderates, and many independents in this election if running.  She would prob be pres elect right now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: November 17, 2016, 08:21:03 AM »
Why is the word, "pardon" even being brought up in regard HRCWP?   I thought she didn't do anything wrong. 

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: November 17, 2016, 08:32:04 AM »
Why is the word, "pardon" even being brought up in regard HRCWP?   I thought she didn't do anything wrong. 

I think just about everyone, including herself, has admitted that she did something wrong.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3270 on: November 17, 2016, 08:56:12 AM »
 Could you imagine being her cellmate?  She would cause a prison riot.  Bill is probably against a pardon.  I would laugh if the condition of the pardon was MG had to be Obama's maid and.fax retrieval assistant.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: November 17, 2016, 10:13:11 AM »
Wow

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: November 17, 2016, 10:15:37 AM »
Wow

Probably enough stuff in her system to kill 3 normal people and a horse.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: November 17, 2016, 10:17:24 AM »
And she literally smells like sulfur!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.