Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335548 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1625 on: June 12, 2016, 02:15:09 PM »
yeah, greenwald's liberal masochism is often anti-west enough for the conspiracy crowd. that's not new.

There's no conspiracy in the actual reporting of and discussion of real world events.   
yeah, he just often presents it in a way that is anti-west and right wing nutjobs like to point to him as a liberal for credibility.

So the only people who agree with what Greenwald says are "right wing nut jobs"?   I hadn't realized that being against the propagation of war, and being against U.S. hegemony was a "right wing nut job" ideal.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: June 12, 2016, 02:22:51 PM »
yeah, greenwald's liberal masochism is often anti-west enough for the conspiracy crowd. that's not new.
There's no conspiracy in the actual reporting of and discussion of real world events.   
yeah, he just often presents it in a way that is anti-west and right wing nutjobs like to point to him as a liberal for credibility.

So the only people who agree with what Greenwald says are "right wing nut jobs"?   I hadn't realized that being against the propagation of war, and being against U.S. hegemony was a "right wing nut job" ideal.
No, I clearly did not say or imply that about Greenwald. You are forever generalizing the ideal of "anti-war, anti-US power." Start being honest about that.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: June 12, 2016, 02:26:06 PM »

No, I clearly did not say or imply that about Greenwald. You are forever generalizing the ideal of "anti-war, anti-US power." Start being honest about that.

Generalizing?   You're the one attempting a google search of 2 MSM websites, and 1 wing nut website for the use of a single word, then trying to use that as a basis for implying the word is not applicable in today's world, and I'm the one "generalizing"??   Hilarious.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: June 12, 2016, 02:48:30 PM »
MG is a.bitter old ripper who only wants to glorify herself.  So doesn't giva a hairball up the ass about America as shown by her flagrantly not following rules and laws of America.  Why are people pissexed at government?  We see it being used enrich.and.empower people and groups.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: June 12, 2016, 05:13:46 PM »
Thanks for getting us back on track reno
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1630 on: June 13, 2016, 12:32:05 PM »
Wiki leaks is releasing more of her emails.

I hadn't read this anywhere before (not surprisingly), but apparently many of the emails in the OIG report were among the "personal" emails this psychopath destoryed.

How can anyone in good conscious vote for this thing?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: June 13, 2016, 12:36:48 PM »
Wiki leaks is releasing more of her emails.

I hadn't read this anywhere before (not surprisingly), but apparently many of the emails in the OIG report were among the "personal" emails this psychopath destoryed.

How can anyone in good conscious conscience vote for this thing?

fyp
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: June 13, 2016, 01:00:49 PM »
I am growing more.and.more resigned to a Prisondent Clinton who is a puppet of the Obamunnists.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: June 17, 2016, 11:14:53 PM »
DAMMIT I WANT TO KNOW!!!  Would.MG have shot the gorilla to save the kid,?  Every politician said they would have blasted the beast to save the kid.  Hillary, not a damn thing said.  I think she would let a gorilla kill a kid. Why?  If she shoots  a gorilla that would offend her nut followers.  Besides a Planned Hamburger maven apostle has no regard for defenseless little ones. If you can't say you would protect a little kid from a gorilla, how in the hell can we trust her to protect America.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: June 22, 2016, 11:35:42 PM »
AP is reporting in 2010 MG's private server was messing up State department computers they had to turn off their safety features.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: June 22, 2016, 11:56:22 PM »
DAMMIT I WANT TO KNOW!!!  Would.MG have shot the gorilla to save the kid,?  Every politician said they would have blasted the beast to save the kid.  Hillary, not a damn thing said.  I think she would let a gorilla kill a kid. Why?  If she shoots  a gorilla that would offend her nut followers.  Besides a Planned Hamburger maven apostle has no regard for defenseless little ones. If you can't say you would protect a little kid from a gorilla, how in the hell can we trust her to protect America.

excellent question posed by renosock here
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: June 23, 2016, 12:32:00 AM »
AP is reporting in 2010 MG's private server was messing up State department computers they had to turn off their safety features.

Link, please.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: June 23, 2016, 01:53:28 AM »

Link, please.

:impatient:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: June 23, 2016, 08:13:28 AM »
"Hillary did not do anything illegal", said the delusional democat.  "Hark" replied observant republican, "So why did Hillary's technoslave plead the 5th 150 times yesterday?"

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: June 24, 2016, 06:43:26 PM »
The biggest pay for play racketeers in U.S. history?  Or at least political history?

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article85708367.html

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1641 on: June 24, 2016, 07:09:12 PM »
The biggest pay for play racketeers in U.S. history?  Or at least political history?

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article85708367.html

I would say no to both.  I mean lots of big city machines during prohibition were really bad and even you think that the New Deal was much more nefarious at least in terms of its scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: June 28, 2016, 11:50:55 AM »
The 47 Clinton Friends Who Mysteriously Turned Up Dead (Pt. 1)

http://lidblog.com/47-dead-clinton-friends-pt1/

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: June 28, 2016, 12:03:18 PM »

I think you meant to put this in the Facebook thread
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: June 30, 2016, 01:28:56 PM »
It is being reported Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch at the Phoenix Arizona Airport. The meeting was supposed to be private but a local television station found out about it. Supposedly the two met in a private jet on the tarmac for 30 minutes. They supposedly discussed grandkids golf and other good buddies stuff. I think it's more sinister then this. I don't believe Hillary will be indicted because these snake pit Eve's love each other too much.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: June 30, 2016, 02:41:35 PM »

Wow! Makes you think.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: June 30, 2016, 08:06:49 PM »
Guys. Did Bill Clinton say House of Cards is 99% accurate? Of course politicians are having people killed. I mean I've never doubted it and am not surprised.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: June 30, 2016, 10:13:57 PM »
It is being reported Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch at the Phoenix Arizona Airport. The meeting was supposed to be private but a local television station found out about it. Supposedly the two met in a private jet on the tarmac for 30 minutes. They supposedly discussed grandkids golf and other good buddies stuff. I think it's more sinister then this. I don't believe Hillary will be indicted because these snake pit Eve's love each other too much.

You're not even trying anymore  :dubious:

The Big Train

« Reply #1648 on: June 30, 2016, 10:16:45 PM »
Way too many missed period opportunities

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: July 01, 2016, 11:13:26 AM »
Hallelujah my faith in the judicial system has been restored.  I commented earlier in the week about Bill Clinton's meeting with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac of the Phoenix Airport. This caused a lot of uproar by both Democrats and Republicans. It was billed as just a social visit but everybody assumed it was an attempt by Clinton to grease the skids in favor of Hillary. It created such a firestorm that cause Lynch to publicly say she will follow any recommendation from the FBI regarding indicting Hillary. This would have never happened if the local ABC reporter had not noticed this meeting going on in Phoenix. That reporter needs to be given a medal of honor or something, maybe a tie from from Trump. MG has crapped her drawers I bet.