Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335326 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1600 on: June 11, 2016, 06:48:52 PM »
The passive aggressive rage (followed by the "where in this thread did you see that"  :lol:) by ProgLibs and faux Centerists over the fact that their party is about to nominate the worst person in the world is palpable.

that post is not super coherent, daxy. you should let me edit it for you next time before posting. "pvegs is a douchebag." vs. "douchebags, like pvegs, are ruining this board/world." now that second phrase is an example of an appositive. which is when one thing re-names the other. if you would like to come to my 10th grade english class on monday, let me know.

Actually my post was spot on, and extremely coherent, and yes, your rage is palpable.

Your response was a classic case of over explaining and flailing.

#explaining
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: June 11, 2016, 06:50:00 PM »
The passive aggressive rage (followed by the "where in this thread did you see that"  :lol:) by ProgLibs and faux Centerists over the fact that their party is about to nominate the worst person in the world is palpable.

that post is not super coherent, daxy. you should let me edit it for you next time before posting. "pvegs is a douchebag." vs. "douchebags, like pvegs, are ruining this board/world." now that second phrase is an example of an appositive. which is when one thing re-names the other. if you would like to come to my 10th grade english class on monday, let me know.

Actually my post was spot on, and extremely coherent, and yes, your rage is palpable.

#explaining

over explaining #over #libsoangry

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: June 11, 2016, 06:51:09 PM »

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: June 11, 2016, 06:52:54 PM »

:) ya know, dax, i've always liked our convos. it's also important to keep in mind that humanity/the planet is gonna die no matter what we post on goEMAW or what we believe.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: June 11, 2016, 07:04:03 PM »

:) ya know, dax, i've always liked our convos. it's also important to keep in mind that humanity/the planet is gonna die no matter what we post on goEMAW or what we believe.

Probably sooner rather later then later with the "3 minutes to midnight" queen as the odds-on favorite to win the election.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: June 11, 2016, 07:08:57 PM »
Bubble hates the truth.   :curse:  #truth
the paranoid lunatic interpretation of #truth has permanently stained the reputation of american conservatism.  :love:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: June 11, 2016, 07:11:11 PM »
the paranoid lunatic interpretation of #truth has permanently stained the reputation of american conservatism.  :love:

No more so then the outright denial by many on the left that their so called leaders are just as much, if not more so the hegemonic war mongers than the people they supposedly despise.   Carrying forth an agenda of perpetual war and pandering to the uber rich almost unrivaled in modern American history.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: June 11, 2016, 07:16:26 PM »

No more so then the outright denial by many on the left that their so called leaders are just as much, if not more so the hegemonic war mongers than the people they supposedly despise.   Carrying forth an agenda of perpetual war and pandering to the uber rich almost unrivaled in modern American history.
these words don't make sense, they're put together in the wrong order or being used incorrectly.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: June 11, 2016, 07:19:11 PM »

these words don't make sense, they're put together in the wrong order or being used incorrectly.

They make perfect sense, you just hate the reality of the message.   

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: June 11, 2016, 07:23:45 PM »

i'm being serious.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: June 11, 2016, 07:24:43 PM »

i'm being serious.

Well then, I feel sorry for you.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: June 11, 2016, 07:36:55 PM »
your algorithm is a bit off. try a hard reset.

The Big Train

« Reply #1612 on: June 11, 2016, 07:52:17 PM »
:love:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: June 12, 2016, 12:57:25 AM »
In the days before the outright pandering to secure votes and the desire to create millions of insta-Democrats, Hillary by and large said we want that wall, we need that wall . . .

[youtube]https://youtu.be/_uXJ1mgkyF0[/youtube]

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: June 12, 2016, 05:39:22 AM »
Dax who hurt you early in your life to make you so perpetually paranoid, angry, and butthurt? It's okay friend, this is a safe space.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: June 12, 2016, 08:23:52 AM »
So having some fun pointing out the perpetual circle of lies strung across decades, love of war, propagation of US hegemony, unrivaled levels of say anything/anywhere/anytime to win votes,  decades of corruption and too many other things to mention that is Hillary Clinton and her husband.   

Is butthurt and paranoia?   Funny stuff, SB.   

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: June 12, 2016, 11:05:15 AM »
So having some fun pointing out the perpetual circle of lies strung across decades, love of war, propagation of US hegemony, unrivaled levels of say anything/anywhere/anytime to win votes,  decades of corruption and too many other things to mention that is Hillary Clinton and her husband.   

Is butthurt and paranoia?   Funny stuff, SB.

My favorite one was when she was under "sniper fire" in Bosnia.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: June 12, 2016, 01:56:41 PM »
love of war, propagation of US hegemony
I've always been fascinated with your obsession and confidence in this ridiculous argument. I had never seen or heard it from anyone else until yesterday when I caught a bit of our friend Alex Jones talking about his boy Donald and Evil Hillary.

So I just did some searching for the word "hegemony" and what do you know? Dax loves him some AJ.

Infowars (must disable add block)
CNN uses it to talk about sports
FOX hasn't used it since 2007

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: June 12, 2016, 02:00:48 PM »
could've sworn I've seen sonofalexjones before

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: June 12, 2016, 02:03:51 PM »
I've always assumed that dax and ksuw merely repeat what they hear on conservative talk radio here verbatim. Coming up with that much bullshit is a full time job.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: June 12, 2016, 02:07:06 PM »
I've always assumed that dax and ksuw merely repeat what they hear on conservative talk radio here verbatim. Coming up with that much bullshit is a full time job.
yeah, but i thought maybe this one idea was original and that explained him cramming it in everywhere

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: June 12, 2016, 02:08:17 PM »
love of war, propagation of US hegemony
I've always been fascinated with your obsession and confidence in this ridiculous argument. I had never seen or heard it from anyone else until yesterday when I caught a bit of our friend Alex Jones talking about his boy Donald and Evil Hillary.

So I just did some searching for the word "hegemony" and what do you know? Dax loves him some AJ.

Infowars (must disable add block)
CNN uses it to talk about sports
FOX hasn't used it since 2007

You have to be an incredible simpleton to not understand what's going on, in fact Glenn Greenwald did an excellent job of outlining how the Obama administration is out PNAC'ing (Project for a New American Century) the so called PNAC'ers/Neo-Cons.   

If you want to get a good primer, start with zbigniew Brzezinski"The Grand Chess Board".   

Idiots think that Obama is rolling back U.S. hegemony, but nothing could be further from the truth.   Take the fact that the recent "made operational" U.S. anti-missile defense systems in Eastern Europe (former Soviet Satellites), done under the auspices of keeping Iran's burgeoning missile program under check, but in reality it's to counter Russia's nuclear missiles which despite their efforts to modernize their military is the only thing they have to project power on a global scale, thus the ongoing Nuclear saber rattling by Putin and his military leaders.    The U.S./NATO is currently engaged in the largest military exercises ever in former Soviet Satellite countries. 

Usage of a term in media is an idiotic way of understanding its actual application in the real world.

LOL, anyone who thinks that discussing U.S. Hegemony and the U.S. propagating war on a global scale is the subject of "conservative talk radio" is as dumb as the day is long.   

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: June 12, 2016, 02:10:32 PM »
yeah, greenwald's liberal masochism is often anti-west enough for the conspiracy crowd. that's not new.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: June 12, 2016, 02:11:51 PM »
yeah, greenwald's liberal masochism is often anti-west enough for the conspiracy crowd. that's not new.

There's no conspiracy in the actual reporting of and discussion of real world events.   

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: June 12, 2016, 02:13:15 PM »

There's no conspiracy in the actual reporting of and discussion of real world events.   
yeah, he just often presents it in a way that is anti-west and right wing nutjobs like to point to him as a liberal for credibility.