Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335237 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016?
« Reply #600 on: June 15, 2015, 10:06:56 AM »
i wonder if anyone will vote against her because she's a woman.

naw, no one voted against obama cause he was black.

"...one demographically symbolic president is enough"

/not a party of bigots

Still obsessing over that comment huh? I don't think it's racist or, frankly, inaccurate to point that being the first black president will probably be Obama's biggest success.

It's going to be killing Bin Laden. Obama has been mostly ineffective.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 15, 2015, 10:10:41 AM »

/not a party of bigots

Still obsessing over that comment huh? I don't think it's racist or, frankly, inaccurate to point that being the first black president will probably be Obama's biggest success.

While I believe that Obama will go down as a moderate, president with a few highs and lows, the fact that you don't see that comment as racist and bigoted (or should I say BIgOT?) is troubling on a fundamental level.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 15, 2015, 10:30:40 AM »

/not a party of bigots

While I believe that Obama will go down as a moderate, president with a few highs and lows, the fact that you don't see that comment as racist and bigoted (or should I say BIgOT?) is troubling on a fundamental level.

Sorry that you are fundamentally troubled by the common sense notion that we ought not to be voting for a person simply because they'll be "the first _____."
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 15, 2015, 10:34:42 AM »

/not a party of bigots

Only the most rabidly partisan liberals will really give Obama the credit for killing OBL - even popular movies such as Zero Dark Thirty give the credit where it belongs: the intelligence community and special forces. The first line of Obama's bio will be always be "the first black president." I don't think that's really debatable.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 15, 2015, 10:44:45 AM »

/not a party of bigots

Only the most rabidly partisan liberals will really give Obama the credit for killing OBL - even popular movies such as Zero Dark Thirty give the credit where it belongs: the intelligence community and special forces. The first line of Obama's bio will be always be "the first black president." I don't think that's really debatable.

No, just about everyone will give the credit to Obama, just like Bush gets the credit for capturing Hussein.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #605 on: June 15, 2015, 11:51:14 AM »
It is pretty sad that the party knew she was going to be running and still couldn't find anyone better to shove in front.  It's like they want the Pubs to take it.

There is still some hope that O'Malley does well in his campaign and debates. The lack of other candidates is going to give him a very big spotlight for an extended period of time.

You realize omalley was so bad that Maryland elected a pub governor for the first time in decades, right?  The dems have zero talent right now. As for the pubs, all their talent is still adjusting to the big leagues, as Edna points out.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 15, 2015, 12:00:34 PM »

/not a party of bigots

Sorry that you are fundamentally troubled by the common sense notion that we ought not to be voting for a person simply because they'll be "the first _____."

That isn't what that comment was about and you are ducking it because you know you're wrong.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 15, 2015, 12:01:55 PM »
It is pretty sad that the party knew she was going to be running and still couldn't find anyone better to shove in front.  It's like they want the Pubs to take it.

There is still some hope that O'Malley does well in his campaign and debates. The lack of other candidates is going to give him a very big spotlight for an extended period of time.

You realize omalley was so bad that Maryland elected a pub governor for the first time in decades, right?  The dems have zero talent right now. As for the pubs, all their talent is still adjusting to the big leagues, as Edna points out.

I like the fact that I still really have no idea who O'Malley is. He basically has a clean slate to make himself presentable to the voting public. The biggest names in politics are usually the worst people.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 15, 2015, 03:27:06 PM »
Hillary said she is not about yesterday.  She a Same One Rut Democrat.  Spending more money is always the answer even when something is broken. In Iowa she said she would double spending for Head start.  In January, it was reported this program does nut increase the literacy of poor and minority youthies.  My grandpa use to say don't waste money by jamming it up a rathole; so MG wants to cram 2$ up a rathole.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 17, 2015, 06:54:03 AM »
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/the-clinton-foundation-non-profit-groups-fees-119030.html?hp=t1_r

When Condoleezza Rice headlined a 2009 fundraising luncheon for the Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach, she collected a $60,000 speaking fee, then donated almost all of it back to the club, according to multiple sources familiar with the club’s finances.

Hillary Clinton was not so generous to the small charity, which provides after-school programs to underprivileged children across the Southern California city. Clinton collected $200,000 to speak at the same event five years later, but she donated nothing back to the club, which raised less than half as much from Clinton’s appearance as from Rice’s, according to the sources and tax filings.

Instead, Clinton steered her speaking fee to her family’s own sprawling $2 billion charity.

The Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation, which has come under scrutiny for its fundraising and fiscal management, has taken in as much as $11.7 million in payments from other nonprofit groups. The money was paid for speeches given by Hillary Clinton; her husband, the former president; and their daughter, Chelsea Clinton, since the end of Bill Clinton’s presidency in 2001, according to a POLITICO analysis of a list of speeches voluntarily released last month by the foundation.

The groups range from smaller charities like Long Beach’s Boys and Girls Club and an AIDS service provider, Chicago House, to public policy advocacy groups, large universities and trade associations.

The cash, according to Clinton Foundation spokesman Craig Minassian, allowed the foundation “to effectively and efficiently use our resources to implement programs that are fighting HIV/AIDS and childhood obesity, increasing opportunity for women and girls, lifting people out of poverty and combating climate change.”

Few of the groups talked publicly about their payments for Clinton speeches, citing concerns about angering the family or violating provisions in the speaking arrangements.
But fundraising experts and people affiliated with some nonprofits on the list — including the Boys and Girls Club — grumbled that the hefty price tag for securing a Clinton speech is a significant drain on small charities’ fundraising and that community-based nonprofits could put the money to better use.

It’s not uncommon for charities to build fundraising events around speakers with “star power” to sell tickets, even if the strategy doesn’t always pay dividends, said Marc A. Pitman, a nonprofit fundraising coach. Such speakers are often expected to return some portion of the speaking fee as a “gift to the club or sponsorship of an event or underwriter for some outreach.” It’s less common, he said, for “a bigger nonprofit to raise funds by speaking to smaller nonprofits. I don’t know of any other foundation that collects speaking fees.”

A Boys and Girls Club volunteer who helped plan Hillary Clinton’s appearance said the arrangement “felt more like a pay-to-play type thing.”

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 17, 2015, 07:16:27 AM »
This is how the Clinton Foundation worked. They collected hundreds of millions in speaking fees and donations - sometimes from foreign governments and even other charities! - and laundered the money through the foundation. They gave less than 10% of the money raised in direct grants to other charities.

Most of the foundation money went to hazy "administration" costs - some of which may have been spent on charitable endeavors like giving out condoms in Africa, but much was also spent on building and paying an army of Clinton Cronies like Sid Vicious. More money was spent influence-peddling conferences, and other fundraisers.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends.

On its 2013 tax forms, the most recent available, the foundation claimed it spent $30 million on payroll and employee benefits; $8.7 million in rent and office expenses; $9.2 million on “conferences, conventions and meetings”; $8 million on fundraising; and nearly $8.5 million on travel. None of the Clintons is on the payroll, but they do enjoy first-class flights paid for by the foundation.

In all, the group reported $84.6 million in “functional expenses” on its 2013 tax return and had more than $64 million left over — money the organization has said represents pledges rather than actual cash on hand.

Some of the tens of millions in administrative costs finance more than 2,000 employees, including aid workers and health professionals around the world.

But that’s still far below the 75 percent rate of spending that nonprofit experts say a good charity should spend on its mission.

Charity Navigator, which rates nonprofits, recently refused to rate the Clinton Foundation because its “atypical business model .?.?. doesn’t meet our criteria.”

Charity Navigator put the foundation on its “watch list,” which warns potential donors about investing in problematic charities. The 23 charities on the list include the Rev. Al Sharpton’s troubled National Action Network, which is cited for failing to pay payroll taxes for several years.

Other nonprofit experts are asking hard questions about the Clinton Foundation’s tax filings in the wake of recent reports that the Clintons traded influence for donations.

“It seems like the Clinton Foundation operates as a slush fund for the Clintons,” said Bill Allison, a senior fellow at the Sunlight Foundation, a government watchdog group where progressive Democrat and Fordham Law professor Zephyr Teachout was once an organizing director.

In July 2013, Eric Braverman, a friend of Chelsea Clinton from when they both worked at McKinsey & Co., took over as CEO of the Clinton Foundation. He took home nearly $275,000 in salary, benefits and a housing allowance from the nonprofit for just five months’ work in 2013, tax filings show. Less than a year later, his salary increased to $395,000, according to a report in Politico.

Braverman abruptly left the foundation earlier this year, after a falling-out with the old Clinton guard over reforms he wanted to impose at the charity, Politico reported. Last month, Donna Shalala, a former secretary of health and human services under President Clinton, was hired to replace Braverman.

Nine other executives received salaries over $100,000 in 2013, tax filings show.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 17, 2015, 07:17:43 AM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 17, 2015, 07:43:09 AM »
If this is turning into the Democrats trying to capture the female voters so Hilary actually gets the nomination, I would hope to god that the Republicans fight fire with fire and put Condoleezza Rice against her so she can destroy her. I would watch every single debate with popcorn in hand to see the smug grin get smacked off that bitches face.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 17, 2015, 09:13:35 AM »

/not a party of bigots

That isn't what that comment was about and you are ducking it because you know you're wrong.

That is precisely what the quote was about. Only a libtard would twist it into something racist. How do I know? Because he was referring to Obama and Hillary Clinton. Hillary isn't black. The thing they have in common is the demographic symbolism of being "the first _____." He was the first black president. She would be the first woman president. He was saying that we shouldn't be voting for someone based on them being "the first."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 17, 2015, 09:18:08 AM »

/not a party of bigots

No, just about everyone will give the credit to Obama, just like Bush gets the credit for capturing Hussein.

Bush got the credit for capturing Hussein because he started the war - for better or worse - that resulted in his capture and execution. Obama contributed nothing to OBL's capture other than dithering for months before finally approving the strike.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: June 17, 2015, 09:19:39 AM »
Ksuw has been invigorated by donald trump!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 17, 2015, 11:54:33 AM »
Ksuw has been invigorated by donald trump!

Who hasn't?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 20, 2015, 10:43:26 AM »
Hillary and others of her ilk are to damn stupid to be President. First they are howling and spitting as they wag their tongues for gun control after Charlestown. Ban assult weapons and restrict the sale of guns to nut jobs.  Mop hair boy was given a handgun by his dad for his birthday. Their demands would not have stopped this Kkk wannabe.  Bush criticized  Clinton early in week for taking the stance that Christians must accept progressive policies even if they conscientiously oppose them.  Posta fired back progressives are against the way ISIS and the Taliban treat women, and asked if it was OK for them to to do this on grounds of religious freedom. Stupid at the edge of insanity for.a.comment.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 21, 2015, 10:14:31 AM »

/not a party of bigots

Bush got the credit for capturing Hussein because he started the war - for better or worse - that resulted in his capture and execution. Obama contributed nothing to OBL's capture other than dithering for months before finally approving the strike.

Lucky he started the dumbest war we've ever fought!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 21, 2015, 01:52:34 PM »
Hillary's Twitter account is insufferable

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 28, 2015, 07:13:22 PM »
She is really drawing big crowds.  You hear scant policy statement specifics from her.   I don't agree with Bernie Sanders, but at least he has a principled backbone.  MG backbone is a poll.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: July 06, 2015, 01:41:26 PM »
I cannot believe how stupid some people are when they say they will vote for Hillary because she is a woman.  I suppose this is why she will not talk to  the media.  Even if some of these dumb assessment knew her positions they would still vote for her.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: July 07, 2015, 11:21:29 AM »
Hillary didn't support gay marriage in 2008  :surprised:. I don't like that she panders to them now about how she's fighting for them (for the record Abe was always pro-gay marriage). Vote Abe.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: July 24, 2015, 04:12:37 PM »
As of today, what are the odds Hillary is the D-nominee?
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: July 24, 2015, 05:41:56 PM »
Probs 60%-70%?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk