Author Topic: Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread  (Read 366083 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
And still 3 episodes left!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Guys, I really like the hound and have since he stole arya.  Also, how many starks have to be brought back to life before you 'seeds realize who is meant to win the whole thing?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Arya seems to be next and I bet we meet Caitlyn since those three guys that killed the deadwood guy were id'ed as part of The Brotherhood.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah I thought the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
I keep wondering what that fat guy is going to do with his dad's sword.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
I keep wondering what that fat guy is going to do with his dad's sword.
He's going to give it someone else. Davos or Tormund would be my guess.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So. rough ridin'. Good.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Arya is such a badass.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Great, dany bringing the pain, arya bringing the pain, brienne of tarth, kinda pissed how the black fish went out tho

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
the Clegane's violence in this episode was amaze
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Was hoping there was going to be a better explanation for how Arya didn't die. You don't get stabbed multiple times in the gut and then not only don't die but go for a jog the next day. Especially not because an actress "patches you up." Basic stuff like that should still make sense, even in a show with dragons, zombies, and all the rest. So that was really dumb.

Tommen throws an unexpected curve ball! What is the rumor Qyburn is talking about?

Blackfish should have gotten in the damned boat. I liked that character. Was also hoping Jamie would be headed in a different direction, but looks like no Lady Stoneheart so I guess he crawls back to Cersei again. Too bad.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 12:37:48 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Episode summary: pretty great chase scene from a Jackie Chan movie

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 oh crap, she's sliding under a cart! whoa!

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
i really like arya, and i'm happy she's gonna go to westeros (and presumably kill people).  but, yeah that was incredibly and unnecessarily stupid.  the whole story arc would be just as good if you don't have her get stabbed in the gut first, so why do that?  just to ruin it for people who aren't good at suspending disbelief?

the whole jaime attacks the tullys thing is also just so stupid.  it's like the writers hate their fans. 
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
worst. season. ever.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Jaime s speech to edmure was great.

Aryas last line was great as was the smirk he gave her

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I thought zombie cat was coming out of the bushes by the river for sure.  Maybe she'll still be revealed?

Offline halfEmpty

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Was hoping there was going to be a better explanation for how Arya didn't die. You don't get stabbed multiple times in the gut and then not only don't die but go for a jog the next day. Especially not because an actress "patches you up." Basic stuff like that should still make sense, even in a show with dragons, zombies, and all the rest. So that was really dumb.

Tommen throws an unexpected curve ball! What is the rumor Qyburn is talking about?

Blackfish should have gotten in the damned boat. I liked that character. Was also hoping Jamie would be headed in a different direction, but looks like no Lady Stoneheart so I guess he crawls back to Cersei again. Too bad.

I'd guess the rumor is pertaining to all the wildfyre that the mad king planted under the city is still there.  Jaime never told anyone about it except Brienne.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
a lot of the Arya stuff dragged on and was total bullshit (the "chase", what the eff was that? the Waif was far better than that and we all know it. not very believable. Arya should be dead.)

with that said, VERY excited for Arya to eff some crap up back at home.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
was pretty awk when dany waltzed into tyrion's drinking room

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
I'm going to be very disappointed if we don't get a Clegane Bowl  :curse:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :Rusty:
I thought zombie cat was coming out of the bushes by the river for sure.  Maybe she'll still be revealed?

If Beric is still alive, I don't think they're bringing back Cat. Too bad. I'm looking forward to learning where that goes in the books. Will be super awesome if she's reunited with Sansa or Arya. Or Jon. "You were brought back from the dead? I was brought back from the dead, too! Lord of Light? No way!" Both share a good laugh.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Agree that the chase scene was dumb and unrealistic. The waif girl was good enough she'd just come back and find Arya another time, not chase her for a mile to murder her in front of a crowd.

Other than that, pretty good episode IMO. Looking forward to the hound and Arya getting back together.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I was a little disappointed that Arya really was surprised by the waif in the previous episode (when she got stabbed) and it wasn't a ruse to trap her. Not sure how long Arya was at the actresses house, maybe she had been healing up for a few days but still pretty unrealistic that she could move so fast.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I was a little disappointed that Arya really was surprised by the waif in the previous episode (when she got stabbed) and it wasn't a ruse to trap her. Not sure how long Arya was at the actresses house, maybe she had been healing up for a few days but still pretty unrealistic that she could move so fast.

It was unrealistic that the actress wasn't killed sooner