Author Topic: Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread  (Read 373848 times)

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Was there a penis in this episode? Some articles are saying there was but I must have blocked it out.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
No, but it had a penis story
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Surprised they didn't wait another full episode to bring Jon back. :zzz:

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
Anyone else think that Sansa is preggers?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Anyone else think that Sansa is preggers?

Yes, I've been wondering if this could be a possibility. There were some pics floating around of her stomach looking a little pouchy, but it could have just been her hands inside her cloak.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
What is Rickon Stark doing these days?
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Probably find out next week (srsly)

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Also, Shaggy Dog!

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
How close do you have to be to warg into an animal? What if Bran's been keeping an eye on Rickon this whole time by warging into Shaggy Dog?

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i miss Osha and her perpetually tilted face

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I am starting to hate this show. Tyrion w/ the dragons was kind of cool (but how could those dragons not get out themselves with that rough ridin' pin, my god) but the rest was boring dogshit.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Also, you people saying "If Jon was in Ghost why did he just lay there?" What did you expect him to do while in a direwolf to get people to figure out it was him?

Pretty much anything besides laying there. I mean, if Jon was really in there then I would never want him as my charades teammate.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Cheer up aj, you still have ramsey

Yeah. Talk about showing some initiative, really refreshing. Some might disagree with the process, but he gets results.
This was exactly what I said to Mrs. Gooch who instantly gave me a :dubious:. The guy just gets crap done.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The dire wolves have always had a 6th sense when it comes to their respective Stark owners. Ghost was sad because his companion was not waking up. Once life came back into Jon's body Ghost sensed it and perked up.
This

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
Cheer up aj, you still have ramsey

Yeah. Talk about showing some initiative, really refreshing. Some might disagree with the process, but he gets results.
This was exactly what I said to Mrs. Gooch who instantly gave me a :dubious:. The guy just gets crap done.

Yep. While everyone else is playing pattycake and having snow ball fights Ramsay is hyper-focused on the task at hand. Unifying the North (and Westeros?).
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The dire wolves have always had a 6th sense when it comes to their respective Stark owners. Ghost was sad because his companion was not waking up. Once life came back into Jon's body Ghost sensed it and perked up.
This

That's the simplest explanation. But the camera kept doing this really obvious back and forth bw sleeping Ghost and dead Jon. And by the way - Ghost is just sleeping while red Lady is putting her hands all over Jon? That doesn't add up.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
See previous 6th sense point. Ghost knew she was trying to help him thus he was chill.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
Surprised they didn't wait another full episode to bring Jon back. :zzz:

I was actually kind of hoping they would. There was a theory out there that Jon would actually be resurrected by fire itself--and furthering the other theory that he is a targaryan, and possibly the other theory that Snow is the incarnation of Azor Ahai, creating the flaming sword Lightbringer--rather than by the red woman. Would have been great if after all that the ep ended and it started with Jon Snow being burned on a pyre and coming to life, unburnt. ANYWHO, loooks like that is out.

Mrs. Gooch, you are super into warging. Weird considering it has played a very small role so far in the show. My bet is that JS does not warg with a dragon, but rides it, next to Daenerys and Tyrion, just like Aegon and his two sisters.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mrs. Gooch, you are super into warging.

Yes because warging is super cool. There should be more of it in the show. It is the only thing keeping Bran from being a total snoozefest (but he is going to be important in the future).

My bet is that JS does not warg with a dragon, but rides it, next to Daenerys and Tyrion, just like Aegon and his two sisters.

Also a strong possibility but I think warging a couple of times to get the dragons in the habit of accommodating a rider could really help the process.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mrs. Gooch, you are super into warging.

Yes because warging is super cool. There should be more of it in the show. It is the only thing keeping Bran from being a total snoozefest (but he is going to be important in the future).

My bet is that JS does not warg with a dragon, but rides it, next to Daenerys and Tyrion, just like Aegon and his two sisters.

Also a strong possibility but I think warging a couple of times to get the dragons in the habit of accommodating a rider could really help the process.

if you're trying to get your dragon in the mood for a rough ridin' rough ride, a little wargplay goes a long way

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
warging into a dragon seems dumb if they're so smart like Tyrion says. Like, what's the point.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
if you're trying to get your dragon in the mood for a rough ridin' rough ride, a little wargplay goes a long way

v. true.

Possible. May also find out what the horn that Sam found north of the wall does...

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
if you warged into someone's wife, would you apologize to the husband?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Speaking of Sam, I hope we get to see him, Gilly, and the baby soon. I enjoy them, they kind of represent the good of the world. Other than the incest baby thing.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
if you warged into someone's wife, would you apologize to the husband?

Sexist