Author Topic: Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread  (Read 370954 times)

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
I read an article where some people are claiming that Jon's eyes changed color to purple (known Targ eye color) as he lay there dying....I did not notice this and have not gone back to watch.

:jeffy:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
I hope Jon comes back as one of those dead ice things and kicks some major ass!

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
I read an article where some people are claiming that Jon's eyes changed color to purple (known Targ eye color) as he lay there dying....I did not notice this and have not gone back to watch.
I may have read the same article and couldn't see anything. Some fans are really stretching with their theories, but who really knows. Anything is possible on this show, but I find it extremely difficult to believe that a few daggers to the torso would magically reveal Jon's heritage.

Also, have they made a big deal about Targaryen eyes being purple on the show? I understand that it's in the books...

http://www.mtv.com/news/2188831/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-dies-eyes/

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
maybe he had to bleed to bring out the fire

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I may have read the same article and couldn't see anything. Some fans are really stretching with their theories, but who really knows. Anything is possible on this show, but I find it extremely difficult to believe that a few daggers to the torso would magically reveal Jon's heritage.

Also, have they made a big deal about Targaryen eyes being purple on the show? I understand that it's in the books...

http://www.mtv.com/news/2188831/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-dies-eyes/

Yes, that is the article I read. They haven't made any mention of it on the shows, and I don't think Dany has purple eyes.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
I'm very thankful and a little impressed that book readers like roidhead and Mrs G were able to keep Jon's "death" a secret for the past 4 years. Not sure I could've done the same. :thumbs:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Good thread titles helped.   

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
Good thread titles helped.   

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
I meant in general, not just this board.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm very thankful and a little impressed that book readers like roidhead and Mrs G were able to keep Jon's "death" a secret for the past 4 years. Not sure I could've done the same. :thumbs:

I'm pretty sure that jmlynch ruined it for mocat though.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

i am the definition of self-restraint.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My coworker and I were talking about the last episode out in the open yesterday and I think two ppl were about to cry, because we spoiled it for them. I mean, how hardcore could they have been on the show, if it's Thursday, and you haven't seen the last episode yet? :dunno:

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile

My coworker and I were talking about the last episode out in the open yesterday and I think two ppl were about to cry, because we spoiled it for them. I mean, how hardcore could they have been on the show, if it's Thursday, and you haven't seen the last episode yet? :dunno:

IMO that's their fault, not yours. I'd be more sympathetic if they had just started the series and were a couple seasons behind.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

They should have gotten up and walked away as soon as they heard the name Jon Snow so that they could continue to know nothing.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Thanks, guys! I feel a lot better now.  :thumbs:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure that jmlynch ruined it for mocat though.

also the red wedding

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

They should have gotten up and walked away as soon as they heard the name Jon Snow so that they could continue to know nothing.

:D

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
SFW?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

:love:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

:love:

Thanks for the video WackyLuke08.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :don'tcare:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So I just read about jon snow being a targarean has this possibility been discussed here?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
well the show has kind of been hinting at that
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite