Author Topic: Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread  (Read 370928 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
sam getting all up in dem guts  :fatty:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
god grief, lib^7

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
sam getting all up in dem guts  :fatty:

Finished last night's ep and came here for some insight, a recap, etc. Nope! Just lib^7 perving it up.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Basically the only commentary necessary for that ep

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

then ending was one of the best scenes of the series

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile

still sucked because even though cers is getting her comeuppance everyone else is equally mumped as well.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Starting to heat up. Next few epis should have me on the edge of my seat.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

still sucked because even though cers is getting her comeuppance everyone else is equally mumped as well.

i was speaking more specifically on the altar scene.  it's really great.

#acting

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile

i was speaking more specifically on the altar scene.  it's really great.

#acting
oh i don't remember that. i watched it after the pak while downing a couple of bloodys.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The tyrion + dany intro, wow

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'd like to think Theon or Sansa or Breeane is going to kill Ramsey, but it seems like the bad guys win in GoT - until they're killed in a totally unrelated manner.
Wouldn't be surprised if Theon tries to kill Ramsey tonight. Weddings usually signal death on this show and Theon's life can't get any worse. He has nothing more to lose.

"It can always be worse."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't care for any of the story lines right now besides Stannis and Danny.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile

kinda where I'm at. Although Cersei getting tossed in San Quentin peaked my interest.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
I'm pretty curious as to what Little Finger is trying to do. The past 3 episodes he has formed alliances with Lady Olena, Cersei, and the Boltons.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Stannis is the most boring character on the show.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile

Stannis is the most boring character on the show.
Yes. It's a total snoozefest when he's on.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
Gilly is going to get pregnant, right? And then everyone will know Sam broke his vows so it will put Lord Commander Snow in quite a pickle: Uphold the sacred vows of the Night's Watch (which he too has broken) or choose to side with his only true friend.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
I'm pretty curious as to what Little Finger is trying to do. The past 3 episodes he has formed alliances with Lady Olena, Cersei, and the Boltons.

i think he just wants to eff up everything until he is in position to be king

he said before that his goal was to be king of the world

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This show continues to kick ass. Pretty much every story line, except for Danny, continues to be interesting. Tyrion should liven that up. Speaking of Dragon Lady, I thought she commanded that the fighting pits would only be open to free men - not slaves? Did I miss where she changed her mind on that?

I thought Sansa had some sort of plan in marrying Ramsay. It looking like she didn't really have any plan other than "trust Little Finger." Ouch. Speaking of which, I'm surprised Little Finger is so successfully playing all sides. Don't all these people have their own spy networks?

I didn't expect Tomen to be such a FP, especially after he started getting laid. Disappointing because he seems like a good person, but I guess his only role is to be a puppet.

Sure looks like John Snow is riding right into a trap.

Danny - you're boring. Quit whining and make a move already.

Finally, anybody else rooting for Stannis? At least among the tools who are currently vying for the throne, I like him the best. So I guess he'll probably die soon.

Oh, and Brandon Stark hasn't even made an appearance this season, has he? Huh.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This show continues to kick ass. Pretty much every story line, except for Danny Dany, continues to be interesting. Tyrion should liven that up. Speaking of Dragon Lady, I thought she commanded that the fighting pits would only be open to free men - not slaves? Did I miss where she changed her mind on that?

I thought Sansa had some sort of plan in marrying Ramsay. It looking like she didn't really have any plan other than "trust Little Finger." Ouch. Speaking of which, I'm surprised Little Finger is so successfully playing all sides. Don't all these people have their own spy networks?

I didn't expect Tomen to be such a FP, especially after he started getting laid. Disappointing because he seems like a good person, but I guess his only role is to be a puppet.

Sure looks like John Snow is riding right into a trap.

Danny - you're boring. Quit whining and make a move already.

Finally, anybody else rooting for Stannis? At least among the tools who are currently vying for the throne, I like him the best. So I guess he'll probably die soon.

Oh, and Brandon Stark hasn't even made an appearance this season, has he? Huh.

I think that Dany is not exactly aware that they are slaves fighting.

Sanas's only plan was "Trust Littlefinger, marry Ramsey until I find an opportunity to strike."

Hopefully Tommen will be less of a FP when he doesn't have his mommy there manipulating him.

Bran Stark will not be in this season.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
Sansa is doing a very poor job of finding an opportunity to strike. She really swung and missed with the candle. As awful as it must be for her, her best move is to play nice for Ramsey and lure him into trusting her. It's probably too late for that tho.

This also makes me think that Reek/Theon is making that move. Him ratting out Sansa was a big step towards taking out Ramsey.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
Unless there was more to Theon and Sansa's conversation that was left out and this was all part of a bigger plan...

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
In a typical movie or TV series I would expect for Theon to finally take some type of action to defend or help Sansa.... in this series, I doubt he will because that's what everyone thinks will happen. 

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
Does Jorah really think Dany is gonna take him back? He's about to turn into stone I mean get a load of this guy.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
Does Jorah really think Dany is gonna take him back? He's about to turn into stone I mean get a load of this guy.

Typical white, Westerosi, male arrogance.