Author Topic: Everbody is getting Younger, but ME!  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Everbody is getting Younger, but ME!
« on: April 03, 2014, 05:50:11 PM »
 :surprised:
New Florida State logo leaked on shirt at Walmart store

http://members.jacksonville.com/sports/college/2014-04-03/story/new-florida-state-logo-leaked-walmart-store
By The Times-Union  Thu, Apr 3, 2014 @ 4:30 pm | updated Thu, Apr 3, 2014 @ 5:03 pm

Florida States current logo, left, and reported new logo.

Florida State has prepared a revamped logo in 2014, but it may be old news before it’s unveiled on April 11.

The new logo was reportedly spotted by a Tomahawk Nation reader on a shirt sold in a Walmart store. The school says it won’t comment on anything related to the logo until the unveiling next week.

The school is continuing to use the Seminole head as its logo. Previously, Florida State vice president for university relations Liz Maryanski told ESPN: “The changes are very minor and the primary thing people will see is consistency in the garnet. If you go into a sports store and look across the store, you’ll see as many shades of garnet as there are T-shirts, and we’re trying to get consistency in our colors.’’ The Seminole Tribe of Florida has already agreed to the changes.

The official unveiling will occur one day before the Seminoles’ spring football game in Tallahassee.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: Everbody is getting Younger, but ME!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 06:36:37 PM »
Made the facial features more "white".
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: Everbody is getting Younger, but ME!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 09:18:59 PM »
Made the facial features more "white".
Bingo.  Winner, winner chicken dinner!  :thumbsup:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.