Author Topic: Now that hobby sport is over, what are you doing to contain your 2014 excitement  (Read 10298 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I just wish I could have been a fly on the wall when Dana first read that Sams made all Big 12. That would have made for some good entertainment.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Dimel really sounds anti-Daniel. Not surprising, given how he used him last year. But still, you can tell he feels vindicated by pushing Jake and having Jake become the undisputed starting QB.
Wut? They're going to implement Daniel in the offense for Christ sakes. Jakes game against Michigan was the most flawless game we've seen by a K-State QB for sometime. Throwing and running. Ppl still want this guys head for some reason. We get it, Daniel is a stud/dream boat. Let's use both dream boats on one field. #science

Dimel clearly hates Sams, but yeah, Waters had an excellent game against one of the worst teams we played all year in a postseason exhibition game.

A+ that LHCBS was the one pushing for #LIFE and Dimel was team Waters. Daniel was too lazy in practice and preached more "it's not about me, it's about the team" stuff to the media than he ever did in practice, etc. That explains the tapered involvement Sams had as the year went on. I really think we continue to use Daniel from time to time as QB/Wildcat but he plays in the slot a good amount (if good enough to beat out Sexton, Burton, Gordon etc.) Andre Davis will be WR2.

This is undoubtedly the case.

As far as Wacky, I was just pointing out Dimel is not a fan of Daniel. Not earth shattering news, but still, his recent interview confirmed it in the most public way we've heard to date.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Have not read this thread, but if anybody is saying anything other than back to back national championships, then they can GTFOOTT.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Have not read this thread, but if anybody is saying anything other than back to back national championships, then they can GTFOOTT.

I think the only ones in danger are those kooks talking about back to back to back national championships.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Hey, yeah, I’m excited about Winnie.
:love:

PA: "Winston Dimel with the carry..."
Crowd: POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Also this is fantastic, just like the Packers with "KUUUUUHHHNNN"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Demo in all seriousness eff the Packers. Every single one of them except for Jordy, he's cool.

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Hey, yeah, I’m excited about Winnie.
:love:

PA: "Winston Dimel with the carry..."
Crowd: POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Also this is fantastic, just like the Packers with "KUUUUUHHHNNN"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Demo in all seriousness eff the Packers. Every single one of them except for Jordy, he's cool.

You know Chris Harper is a Packer too. You got a problem with Chris Harper?!?!? DO YA?!?!

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
I love to hate the announcers that have to tell the viewing audience that the home crowd is, in fact, NOT booing the player but saying their last name.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
I love to hate the announcers that have to tell the viewing audience that the home crowd is, in fact, NOT booing the player but saying their last name.

Louis Colon and John Hubert. . .I think the non K-State world thinks we hated them.