Author Topic: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...  (Read 1260270 times)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #1375 on: March 09, 2012, 04:48:00 PM »
For all you walking dead fans

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: March 09, 2012, 04:52:37 PM »
Its amazing how Storage Wars can be so amazing, and yet Storage Wars: Texas is the worst show on television.

i like them both  :peek:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: March 09, 2012, 04:56:05 PM »
I suspect that AMC's crap production budget is what is keeping Walking Dead from being better than it is.  I love it, but it's the only Zombie option I have.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: March 09, 2012, 05:25:27 PM »
I suspect that AMC's crap production budget is what is keeping Walking Dead from being better than it is.  I love it, but it's the only Zombie option I have.

Like, what things would you like them to do that they aren't doing because of budget?  I'm not really sure what you're referring to unless you're referring to the annoyingly short seasons that we are stuck with. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: March 09, 2012, 05:39:22 PM »

Like, what things would you like them to do that they aren't doing because of budget?  I'm not really sure what you're referring to unless you're referring to the annoyingly short seasons that we are stuck with.

better actors  :dunno:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #1380 on: March 09, 2012, 07:44:43 PM »
Texas is so fat it makes me fat watching them. Gross. Always underboob sweat in play as well.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: March 09, 2012, 11:29:49 PM »
Its amazing how Storage Wars can be so amazing, and yet Storage Wars: Texas is the worst show on television.

Great show for Hoarders.  Does anybody really believe they sell all that useless junk.  Got to admit, when they fine something out of the ordinary, it's fun to see what the eff it is and what the eff it's worth.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: March 09, 2012, 11:48:49 PM »

Great show for Hoarders.  Does anybody really believe they sell all that useless junk.  Got to admit, when they fine something out of the ordinary, it's fun to see what the eff it is and what the eff it's worth.

No idea how much they actually sell, but I love how at the end of the episodes the "profit" each person made is actually just what they COULD make assuming they find someone willing to buy all the weird crap they find.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: March 10, 2012, 08:09:28 PM »

No idea how much they actually sell, but I love how at the end of the episodes the "profit" each person made is actually just what they COULD make assuming they find someone willing to buy all the weird crap they find.
Yea it kinda reminds me of Road Show on PBS where the antique experts put unreal value on old junk, but do not ever offer to buy.

61.54%
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: March 11, 2012, 08:16:37 PM »
thoughts on debbie gibson?  would or wouldn't?

Catching up on last night's now.  Not sure if I didn't notice it before or if she had bad makeup on this episode or something, but I'm on #teamwouldn't now.

Def would not.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: March 11, 2012, 09:01:05 PM »
RE: Walking Dead

So you no longer have to be bitten or scratched or anything to become a walker? wtf?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: March 11, 2012, 09:07:18 PM »

So you no longer have to be bitten or scratched or anything to become a walker? wtf?

I'm guessing zombie blood on the knife

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: March 11, 2012, 09:13:52 PM »

It will come out in the next episode that Jenner told rick in season one, as they were leaving the CDC, that everyone is already infected. It takes effect after you die.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: March 11, 2012, 09:32:21 PM »

It will come out in the next episode that Jenner told rick in season one, as they were leaving the CDC, that everyone is already infected. It takes effect after you die.

if this is a spoiler I will find you and murder you.

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: March 11, 2012, 09:34:57 PM »

if this is a spoiler I will find you and murder you.

Don't do that, he'll become a zombie
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: March 11, 2012, 09:35:32 PM »
then I will stab him in the head with a screw driver

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: March 11, 2012, 09:41:10 PM »

I agree. But, I think it's a virus, where some may not be infected, but most are.  Getting bitten merely accelerates the process.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: March 11, 2012, 09:42:37 PM »

From the graphic novel?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: March 11, 2012, 09:50:18 PM »
Seems like a lot of problems could be solved by removing heads.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: March 11, 2012, 09:52:08 PM »

From the graphic novel?

www.roamersandlurkers.com

The general consensus there is that its a virus, everyone has it, it takes effect after you die unless you have head trauma, a bite gives you some sort of fever that accelerates death letting the virus take over.

If you think about it this is really the only thing Jenner could of told them. It would also help explain how the disease took hold so quickly and society broke down in such a quick period of time. Someone dies in a hospital, bites a couple nurses investigating, happens again, happens agains all throughout town, etc etc.

Remember he took blood tests of all of them when they walked in. There is also some speculation that Rick may be the cure/immune but thats just random theories.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: March 11, 2012, 09:53:49 PM »

From the graphic novel?

The general consensus there is that its a virus, everyone has it, it takes effect after you die unless you have head trauma, a bite gives you some sort of fever that accelerates death letting the virus take over.

If you think about it this is really the only thing Jenner could of told them. It would also help explain how the disease took hold so quickly and society broke down in such a quick period of time. Someone dies in a hospital, bites a couple nurses investigating, happens again, happens agains all throughout town, etc etc.

Remember he took blood tests of all of them when they walked in. There is also some speculation that Rick may be the cure/immune but thats just random theories.

I thought he told him his wife was a whore?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: March 11, 2012, 09:57:14 PM »

From the graphic novel?

If Rick didn't know that already, Jenner couldn't help him

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: March 11, 2012, 10:02:54 PM »

From the graphic novel?

If Rick didn't know that already, Jenner couldn't help him

Rick isn't a doctor.  He now had a CDC doc confirm the diagnosis he had suspected. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: March 11, 2012, 10:12:24 PM »
oh man oh man.  can't wait to chat it up about tonight's celeb apprentice.

where to begin?  where?  well, lets just say that i agree with both of donald's firings.  yes, i did say both.  LOL. 

if you haven't watched the episode you are in for a treat.  it's a special treat because trump says "guys, i'm firing two today" and then he loads up his double barreled shotgun and he shoots once, then he shoots twice, boom roasted, then he and don jr and ivanka talk for a little while about it.  then they interview the guy that got fired and they don't interview the 1st guy who got fired, me thinks he was a little mad!  who knows so much of this reality stuff is fake but something tells me that trump really wants to keep CA as real as possible so i really think that CA is the exception to the reality tv rule, thoughts?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: March 11, 2012, 10:18:27 PM »
They interviewed firee #1.