Author Topic: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...  (Read 486841 times)

Dlew12 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #11200 on: February 11, 2019, 08:18:22 AM »
After episode 6 I officially hate this season of True Detective, it's way too slow of a burn. Only two episodes left and they've done really nothing to keep us. If I were a television critic I'd skip episode 7 just to prove that I could and not miss a thing and not be the least bit lost during episode 8.

I'm 4 in and was getting a sinking feeling that i would be largely disappointed overall. 

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11201 on: February 11, 2019, 09:26:18 AM »
Bodyguard is only 6 episodes. I am so angry right now.

should that be my next show after i knock out HoC s6?
Dude. 6 episodes of awesomeness. Ive got 36 mins of the last episode left and Im on pins and needles.

finished this last night. very good!

this was a good 6 ep binge.

i was angry at the writers for making it take the police or whatever like the entire 6 episodes to figure out the ex-military shooter was buds with our guy Robb Budd. but other than that i liked it a lot.

Online Dlew12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #11202 on: February 11, 2019, 09:38:27 AM »
Caught up on last week's tempty.  The two white guys are definitely finished with their GFs.  Shorter white guy's GF is definitely finished with him too.  I think the two black guys end up staying in their current 'ships.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11203 on: February 11, 2019, 12:45:35 PM »
Caught up on last week's tempty.  The two white guys are definitely finished with their GFs.  Shorter white guy's GF is definitely finished with him too.  I think the two black guys end up staying in their current 'ships.

yup, it appears that temptation has finally caught up to evan (again!) and john/kady- although with john and kady i can't really tell which one wants out of the relationship more, sigh.  where is cupid when you need him??

javen & karl are both sticking by their sexy hot girlfriends!  woohooo!

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11204 on: February 11, 2019, 01:19:12 PM »
After episode 6 I officially hate this season of True Detective, it's way too slow of a burn. Only two episodes left and they've done really nothing to keep us. If I were a television critic I'd skip episode 7 just to prove that I could and not miss a thing and not be the least bit lost during episode 8.

I'm 4 in and was getting a sinking feeling that i would be largely disappointed overall.

I thought 4 & 5, while slow, gave something to hold onto; 6 was a total nothing burger.

Online Dlew12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #11205 on: February 11, 2019, 01:45:46 PM »

yup, it appears that temptation has finally caught up to evan (again!) and john/kady- although with john and kady i can't really tell which one wants out of the relationship more, sigh.  where is cupid when you need him??

javen & karl are both sticking by their sexy hot girlfriends!  woohooo!
I'm almost positive Kady wants out of the relationship more.  I get the sense that John knows that too, so he's getting out in front of it and trying to match the unfaithfulness he expects out of her.

It's weird that they dated for 3 years before coming to this realization though.  Were they just being polite to each other for 3 years?

I think Evan and the chick he's into are a good match for eachother. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online Dlew12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #11206 on: February 12, 2019, 10:14:11 AM »
Tempty tonight!  :excited:

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11207 on: February 20, 2019, 11:37:42 AM »
Umbrella Academy is really fun.

Would it kill them to put ONE MCR song in the show somewhere?!

Online 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11208 on: February 20, 2019, 11:49:19 AM »

I thought 4 & 5, while slow, gave something to hold onto; 6 was a total nothing burger.

it has been slow but i've enjoyed overall. mahershala and dorff are fun to watch.

Online Dlew12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #11209 on: February 20, 2019, 11:26:35 PM »
Tempty was so good this week.  This show fully has my balls. 

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11210 on: Today at 06:41:25 AM »
Masked Singer is a delicious little treat

My wife and I have guessed them all correctly except for the Asian lady. We are 99% sure we know the remaining three. Very serious business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online WackyCat08

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11211 on: Today at 08:24:37 AM »
Ellen's games on Tuesday nights. Delightful.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11212 on: Today at 08:25:32 AM »
Masked Singer is a delicious little treat

My wife and I have guessed them all correctly except for the Asian lady. We are 99% sure we know the remaining three. Very serious business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ruined it for myself with the internet but still very fun. If the monster doesn’t win I’ll riot.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best