Author Topic: oscar WEBER MUSHES MARQUETTE, AGREES TO EMAW CONTRACT EXTENSION  (Read 85110 times)

Offline AtlantaWildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: oscar WEBER TO MARQUETTE
« Reply #200 on: March 24, 2014, 09:08:04 PM »
Well Shaka Smart just accepted the job according to the Marquette Basketball twitter page. :Crybaby:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 24, 2014, 09:09:06 PM »
Anybody worth snatching off VCU?

The Big Train

« Reply #202 on: March 24, 2014, 09:11:35 PM »
Well Shaka Smart just accepted the job according to the Marquette Basketball twitter page. :Crybaby:

oscar wants more money, in the end Marquette will fold and fork over the extra 500k a year oscar wants, this is a can't miss hire.

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 24, 2014, 09:12:31 PM »
Well, the VCU job is open now...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 24, 2014, 09:14:10 PM »
So after all that playing hard to get, Shaka pops on... Marquette?  I guess his ship at VCU got rammed and was taking on water.  Buckets...of water.

catzacker

« Reply #205 on: March 24, 2014, 09:16:17 PM »
It was between us and the College of Charleston last time, so VCU has a legit shot at oscar.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 24, 2014, 09:16:38 PM »

Nope, but :lol:

@MarquetteMBB  4h
#mubb announces ...... team banquet will be April 15 at Harley-Davidson Museum. @comedysportz Sign up now!! http://go.mu.edu/1gSShZ7

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 24, 2014, 09:18:22 PM »
FWIW, it'd be a pretty much perfect night for all involved to have oscar introduced at the marquette team banquet and have him participate in some improv comedy.

catzacker

« Reply #208 on: March 24, 2014, 09:20:13 PM »
FWIW, it'd be a pretty much perfect night for all involved to have oscar introduced at the marquette team banquet and have him participate in some improv comedy.

"I flew all the way from Manhattan, and boy are my arms tired."

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 24, 2014, 09:24:32 PM »

:lol:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: March 24, 2014, 09:30:44 PM »

"Why did the chicken cross the road?  Well, he was on one side of the road and was thinking is this side where I should be or should I be on the other side and then if I should be on the other side how do I get there do I go right here or do I find a crosswalk or should I even be in a road I mean I'm a chicken but the other side is where you want to be so you just have to put in the effort to get there I mean we tell the other chickens all the time compete hustle rebound and good things will happen now sometimes things are out of your control but if you put in the sacrifice and sometimes officials you know they don't always see what they should maybe it says walk and they say it says don't walk but you can't control that and I just hope we get a good turnout on the sidewalk and get that energy for when it's time to cross the road."

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 24, 2014, 09:31:59 PM »

"Why did the chicken cross the road?  Well, he was on one side of the road and was thinking is this side where I should be or should I be on the other side and then if I should be on the other side how do I get there do I go right here or do I find a crosswalk or should I even be in a road I mean I'm a chicken but the other side is where you want to be so you just have to put in the effort to get there I mean we tell the other chickens all the time compete hustle rebound and good things will happen now sometimes things are out of your control but if you put in the sacrifice and sometimes officials you know they don't always see what they should maybe it says walk and they say it says don't walk but you can't control that and I just hope we get a good turnout on the sidewalk and get that energy for when it's time to cross the road."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Big Train

« Reply #212 on: March 24, 2014, 09:37:01 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I read that whole thing in my head with your #oscar voice  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 24, 2014, 09:54:34 PM »
Heard from a good source that oscar wasn't particularly interested in the Marquette job. The Wake Forest job on the other hand.....

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 24, 2014, 10:26:17 PM »
OMG HE'S GOING TO WAKE FOREST YOU GUYS

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 24, 2014, 10:32:26 PM »
KCTV5 JUST COMMENTED ON IT  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 24, 2014, 10:34:39 PM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 24, 2014, 10:36:45 PM »

Immediately look to see if they rebroadcast their news later tonight and record.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 24, 2014, 10:38:18 PM »

Immediately look to see if they rebroadcast their news later tonight and record.

I'm having some tech difficulties, but if anyone else can find it it's right after the talk about guys jumping to the NBA

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 24, 2014, 10:55:06 PM »
“@DScottFritchen: So if I cover #RJC4FINLAND then you're gone, too? RT @rynjrgr KCTV5 covering #Weber4Marquette on the 10 o'clock news. It's over. He's gone.”

Offline jasn88cubs

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 24, 2014, 10:56:25 PM »
3 or 4 years ago a report came out that weber declined head coaching positions at oklahoma and oregon. the weber lovers were happy and said "it showed that he sees this as his dream job"

but most of us smart ones were thinking

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 24, 2014, 10:58:01 PM »

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 24, 2014, 11:04:12 PM »
University of Iowa's SBnation account just RT'd it. There is smoke here, fellas.

Offline jasn88cubs

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 24, 2014, 11:08:09 PM »
oscar to wake forest

coach k, roy williams, buzz williams, jim boeheim, jamie dixon.........oscar weber??