Author Topic: Dunking in pregame  (Read 17007 times)

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Dunking in pregame
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2014, 12:22:03 PM »
Normally players get to come on the court about an hour before tipoff and that is when you see most of the dunking and goofing around before the normal warm-up routine.  However since there was a game played on the same court right before that, the warm-up time was cut in half to about 30 minutes.  So I'm sure it would be easy to forget about that rule when you just follow your normal routine before every game all season long and then suddenly you play a game with half as much warm-up time.   

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2014, 12:58:07 PM »
I'm happy that it was brian who dunked it. I laughed my ass off for a solid 5 minutes.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2014, 01:00:03 PM »
Who knew drinking in pregame was against the rules :dunno:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2014, 02:58:09 PM »
I'm happy that it was brian who dunked it. I laughed my ass off for a solid 5 minutes.

Yes, smdh at anyone who got angry about it.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2014, 03:03:25 PM »

I find the lack of people questioning the intelligence of what he did curious. I can't imagine how many dumb assess, idiots, and morons I would have read if Shane did this.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2014, 03:04:59 PM »

I find the lack of people questioning the intelligence of what he did curious. I can't imagine how many dumb assess, idiots, and morons I would have read if Shane did this.

I also enjoyed Shane's T

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2014, 03:06:25 PM »

A lazy player wouldn't have expended the energy to dunk in pregame.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2014, 03:07:13 PM »

I agree with you

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2014, 03:10:29 PM »

I also enjoyed Shane's T

what does one have to do with the other

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2014, 03:17:06 PM »

I also enjoyed Shane's T

Exactly, so why did you bring up Shane in the first place?  I don't think anybody would have been dumping on Shane if he had done it.  I don't understand why you want to open up a can of whoop-ass all over Vulture.  It wasn't done on purpose, was the first time it has happened, and I forgive him for it.  It cost us one freaking point.  Bid deal. 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2014, 03:24:51 PM »

I also enjoyed Shane's T

My laughing at both

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2014, 03:25:31 PM »

I also enjoyed Shane's T

Exactly, so why did you bring up Shane in the first place?  I don't think anybody would have been dumping on Shane if he had done it.  I don't understand why you want to open up a can of whoop-ass all over Vulture.  It wasn't done on purpose, was the first time it has happened, and I forgive him for it.  It cost us one freaking point.  Bid deal.

It wasn't done on purpose? Who said I didn't forgive him, whatever that means? It was really stupid for him to do, can I not make that observation?

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2014, 03:26:52 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2014, 03:32:29 PM »
I view the dunk as the same mental mistake as a bad pass. If you want to call a college athlete an unintelligent dumbass for making a mental mistake, then I guess that's your right mir.

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2014, 03:36:24 PM »

I also enjoyed Shane's T

It wasn't done on purpose? Who said I didn't forgive him, whatever that means? It was really stupid for him to do, can I not make that observation?

It wasn't done on purpose as in I don't believe he knew the refs had taken the court because the normal warm-up time had been dramatically shortened from a regular game.  You did make your observation which is fine, but you went on to say this:

"I find the lack of people questioning the intelligence of what he did curious. I can't imagine how many dumb assess, idiots, and morons I would have read if Shane did this."

Which I wholeheartedly disagree with.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2014, 03:39:45 PM »

I also enjoyed Shane's T

It wasn't done on purpose as in I don't believe he knew the refs had taken the court because the normal warm-up time had been dramatically shortened from a regular game.  You did make your observation which is fine, but you went on to say this:

"I find the lack of people questioning the intelligence of what he did curious. I can't imagine how many dumb assess, idiots, and morons I would have read if Shane did this."

He's saying that our fan base would treat a black player differently had they done it, which is true.

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2014, 03:44:12 PM »

I also enjoyed Shane's T

He's saying that our fan base would treat a black player differently had they done it, which is true.

Yeah right.  We are just a big-time racist fan base aren't we?  I don't believe that to be true at all.  Complete B.S.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2014, 03:47:49 PM »

Yeah right.  We are just a big-time racist fan base aren't we?  I don't believe that to be true at all.  Complete B.S.

How long have you followed K-St8?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2014, 03:48:05 PM »
I view the dunk as the same mental mistake as a bad pass. If you want to call a college athlete an unintelligent dumbass for making a mental mistake, then I guess that's your right mir.

that's stupid

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2014, 03:51:39 PM »
Oh hey, it's JesseJacksonRain again

:flush:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2014, 03:52:59 PM »
Will Spradling will get a jersey hung before Jake Pullen. Of course our fan base is a bunch of racist hicks.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2014, 03:53:16 PM »

meister, the reason I was diplomatic about my point is that people can't handle the nuanced conversation as evidenced by this post. I didn't call anyone or any group of people racist but most like kst8cat can't understand the difference.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2014, 03:55:43 PM »
Oh hey, it's JesseJacksonRain again

:flush:

annnnd here's another

Do you understand how much of a moron you look like when you do this?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2014, 03:58:00 PM »
Will Spradling will get a jersey hung before Jake Pullen. Of course our fan base is a bunch of racist hicks.
That's Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and you know it.