Author Topic: Extend Jerome Tang (pit attempt)  (Read 3324 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Extend Jerome Tang (pit attempt)
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2023, 12:13:02 PM »
No disrespect but when doesn't she look cute? One game earlier in the season, she was wearing a jersey, sitting behind the bench, Nebraska game I think, anyway my wife goes "WHO IS THAT?"

I meant beybey's daughter
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2023, 12:23:39 PM »
No disrespect but when doesn't she look cute? One game earlier in the season, she was wearing a jersey, sitting behind the bench, Nebraska game I think, anyway my wife goes "WHO IS THAT?"

I meant beybey's daughter

:confused:
https://twitter.com/KStateMBB/status/1631095886955552768

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2023, 12:28:11 PM »
Ha, in the three seconds of TV time I thought it was a daughter, cute kid either way

Key's grandma makes me smile too.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2023, 12:31:38 PM »
Man, Awbrey's dad really out kicked his coverage.

Edit: just realized mom is on the other side. :facepalm:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2023, 12:58:03 PM »
Man, Awbrey's dad really out kicked his coverage.

Edit: just realized mom is on the other side. :facepalm:
:ROFL:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2023, 01:01:46 PM »
Lol

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2023, 01:02:14 PM »
Key's dad  :Wha:

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2023, 01:04:14 PM »
Key's dad  :Wha:

I really like his mom's purple lipstick, hella nice touch
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2023, 01:50:04 PM »

is this Tang's daughter and does she like have borderline guns and kinda looks like she wants to fight someone during the game?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2023, 01:52:35 PM »
anyone else turned off by his constant jesus talk? i guess our hayseed fans eat it up.

I'm pretty sure I've said I'm not crazy about it but there are plenty of worse traits a coach can have. I'd honestly be curious how Massoud feels about it.

Iyiola is also Muslim, apparently. Tang talked about his devotion during the postgame press conference. This should go without saying, but having religious convictions isn't an issue, using those convictions to minimize others is when we have issues. I love that Coach Tang has fostered an atmosphere where people of all faiths can be comfortable living their true self, it's beautiful.

honestly this is great to hear.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2023, 10:27:03 PM »

is this Tang's daughter and does she like have borderline guns and kinda looks like she wants to fight someone during the game?

So this is maybe weird maybe not, dunno, but this led me to do some minimal social media research on his family, namely Jerome's Instagram and Seven's twitter and TikTok, and the person who you're seeing with the guns very well may be his son Seven. Careylyn and Aylyn have their social media accounts too well hidden for me to care to look. I gotta tell you, the Tang clan is waaaaayyyyyy more woke than I thought they would be. Not that I didn't know this but it's always important to remember that all devout Christians aren't cut from the same cloth and the loudest voices, particularly in the media, aren't representative of all evangelicals.

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2023, 10:38:12 PM »

So this is maybe weird maybe not, dunno, but this led me to do some minimal social media research on his family, namely Jerome's Instagram and Seven's twitter and TikTok, and the person who you're seeing with the guns very well may be his son Seven. Careylyn and Aylyn have their social media accounts too well hidden for me to care to look. I gotta tell you, the Tang clan is waaaaayyyyyy more woke than I thought they would be. Not that I didn't know this but it's always important to remember that all devout Christians aren't cut from the same cloth and the loudest voices, particularly in the media, aren't representative of all evangelicals.

It is something that is important to remember. A lot of the vibe towards Christians on this board feels a lot like the reaction to vocal Christians the media picks up on.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2023, 10:56:06 PM »

I think you might be right  the person I'm describing is seven.

And yeah, t's unfortunate Evangelical Christians get a bad rap in the media for the politicians they support and laws they pass that negatively impact the lives of LGBT folks. Not fair!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2023, 04:12:16 AM »

It is something that is important to remember. A lot of the vibe towards Christians on this board feels a lot like the reaction to vocal Christians the media picks up on.

It's tough not to. Who even knows what mainstream Christianity is anymore.

Way too much stuff like this and not enough, hell not any, stories of Christians pushing back against it. Silence is an endorsement.
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1631579612315631617
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1625502395181727745

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2023, 12:38:53 PM »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2023, 02:01:10 PM »
Careylyn and Aylyn
2y's!

They shorted Seven a Y, his first name is Ayvin. Would it have been hard to go with Ayvyn?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2023, 02:02:56 PM »
Careylyn and Aylyn
2y's!

They shorted Seven a Y, his first name is Ayvin. Would it have been hard to go with Ayvyn?
i spent 20 minutes looking for the original graphic of that 2011/2012ish album cover thing.  impossible to find.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]