Author Topic: Signing Day Thread (First post updated with full list)-NOT DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE!  (Read 67507 times)

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
ethan just became the darkhorse in the the "favorite recruit of this year" contest.

CJ Reese, Ethan Calhoun, Dvonta Derricott, BS Trio: EMAW Hero stud/bosses.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
Welcome, Ethan. I'm glad that you are a cat. Best wishes to you and I hope your dad whoops cancer's ass.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
Didn't crabby say that he was going to come on here and talk about the class with us?
Also, what's the Clarke story now?

Offline Chico

• I used to be big here.
  • Fan
    • View Profile

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
Welcome to the fam Ethan. Hope all is well with your dad and good luck in your career here.
emaw

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
To all have signed with the Cats...avoid gopowercat at all costs.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Signing Day Thread (First post updated with full list)-NOT DOWN FOR MAINTENA
« Reply #532 on: February 06, 2014, 01:41:57 AM »
Ethan sounds like a stud boss who loves kicking ass and taking names.

Sounds accurate.
Man, I sure hope so.   Otherwise, the ETHAN CALHOUN tat I got today may come back to haunt me.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Welcome, Ethan! Glad to have you in the family! Hope your dad has a speedy recovery!
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Welcome Ethan, happy to have you in the EMAW family.  Let us know if there's anything we here at goEMAW can do.  Go Cats!  :ksu:

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
Welcome Ethan, happy to have you in the EMAW family.  Let us know if there's anything we here at goEMAW can do.  Go Cats!  :ksu:

Pro-tip: if you get goEMAW premium, you get a pretty sweet KSU Wildcat cooler.  Perfect for transporting your favorite beverage to the other dorms   ;)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 09:06:43 AM by SabiNation »
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Pro-tip: if you get goEMAW premium, you get a pretty sweet KSU Wildcat cooler.  Perfect for transporting your favorite beverage to the other dorms   ;)

Interesting...tell me more.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

We are now out of coolers.  They are on back order.  our supplier in India had a small factory fire

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile

We are now out of coolers.  They are on back order.  our supplier in India had a small factory fire

Outsourcing your cooler supply? I would've thought gE was better than that.  :nono:

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
Elijah Lee dug himself out of his house to get to a grocery store fax machine to send his signed LOI to our coaches.

That's awesome.

Blue Springs seniors Elijah Lee, Dalvin Warmack and Kaleb Prewett made plans long ago to spend National Signing Day together and simultaneously sign their letters of intent to join the Kansas State football program.

Instead, Lee spent the morning frantically shoveling his driveway, trying to clear enough snow to still partake in the festivities.

A winter snow storm in Kansas City altered the signing day plans for high school athletes who were out of school Wednesday, including Lee, who was determined to still find a way to fax his signed letter to Kansas State.

Without a fax machine in his house, Lee grabbed a shovel from the garage and started digging into the pile of snow. Nearly a half hour later, he had cleared a path large enough to drive to a local grocery store and fax his papers from there.

"I had a decent amount to shovel," Lee said. "I was one of the last ones to sign because of it, but I wasn't going to miss National Signing Day."

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2014/02/05/4800327/blue-springs-football-trio-signs.html#storylink=cpy

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Elijah Lee dug himself out of his house to get to a grocery store fax machine to send his signed LOI to our coaches.

That's awesome.

Blue Springs seniors Elijah Lee, Dalvin Warmack and Kaleb Prewett made plans long ago to spend National Signing Day together and simultaneously sign their letters of intent to join the Kansas State football program.

Instead, Lee spent the morning frantically shoveling his driveway, trying to clear enough snow to still partake in the festivities.

A winter snow storm in Kansas City altered the signing day plans for high school athletes who were out of school Wednesday, including Lee, who was determined to still find a way to fax his signed letter to Kansas State.

Without a fax machine in his house, Lee grabbed a shovel from the garage and started digging into the pile of snow. Nearly a half hour later, he had cleared a path large enough to drive to a local grocery store and fax his papers from there.

"I had a decent amount to shovel," Lee said. "I was one of the last ones to sign because of it, but I wasn't going to miss National Signing Day."

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2014/02/05/4800327/blue-springs-football-trio-signs.html#storylink=cpy

Great work ethic, does it the right way

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
you think 5* recruits would do that? no way! #thekstateway

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
you think 5* recruits would do that? no way! #thekstateway

Seems like a fine youngster.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
intrinsic values

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Lee is such a stud

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Would it have been an impermissible benefit if someone loaned him a snow blower?

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Would it have been an impermissible benefit if someone loaned him a snow blower?

No, he wasn't official yet.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Elijah lee don't have no time for no damn snow

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Luckily I got mine just before the fire happened! They're very convenient and work great!