Author Topic: Fantasy tatoo  (Read 5026 times)

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy tatoo
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010, 10:32:26 PM »
Barbed wire, dudes.  Barbed wire.

Meh.  Barbed wire is so 20th century.  Tribal arm bands are where it's at.   :eye:

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 11:07:33 PM »
I actually would love to get a couple tatoo's, but there just is no way it can really happen. I may still get one, but I'm not too happy about the probability of having get it in a place where people won't see it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2010, 09:41:49 AM »
I actually would love to get a couple tatoo's, but there just is no way it can really happen. I may still get one, but I'm not too happy about the probability of having get it in a place where people won't see it.

Hey, save your crapty post by pretending you read the title of this thread and post what you would get.

:rolleyes:

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 02:11:01 PM »

Hey, save your crapty post by pretending you read the title of this thread and post what you would get.

i was thinking about doing that, but its hard to explain what i have in mind.

but i'll try, just for you  :peek:

black and skin coloration only, 2 dimensional. it would be of the mountain range of where I call home. the mountains would be black, as well as the sky. the. the only thing separating the two would be a thin uniform line of skin drawing the peaks of the mountains and the bottom of the sky. fairly simple. the tatoo would span my left or right forearm in a rectangle. 2 inches wide and 4-6 inches tall. haven't decided if the sky would take up most the space or if the mountains would. it would all come down to how it looked on paper and spacing on my arm.

i have considered getting the same one, but instead of a tall rectangle, make it long and put it on the inside of my right arm between the elbow and armpit.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 02:13:10 PM »
Probably gonna end up getting a Chinese symbol for "Dream Dragon."
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010, 02:28:13 PM »
anything involving looney tunes characters

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2010, 03:01:22 PM »
rednecks generally like the tasmanian devil, fwiw
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2010, 03:24:37 PM »

Essentially this but angrier, and looking like it is busting out of my shoulder

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2010, 03:26:48 PM »
rednecks generally like the tasmanian devil, fwiw

city folk go for Bugs with either a hat, chain, etc. representing their local sports franchise, fwiw

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2010, 03:42:55 PM »

black and skin coloration only, 2 dimensional. it would be of the mountain range of where I call home. the mountains would be black, as well as the sky. the. the only thing separating the two would be a thin uniform line of skin drawing the peaks of the mountains and the bottom of the sky. fairly simple. the tatoo would span my left or right forearm in a rectangle. 2 inches wide and 4-6 inches tall. haven't decided if the sky would take up most the space or if the mountains would. it would all come down to how it looked on paper and spacing on my arm.

i have considered getting the same one, but instead of a tall rectangle, make it long and put it on the inside of my right arm between the elbow and armpit.

Having a few tattoos myself, let me tell you that that would look like absolute  :barf:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2010, 04:20:11 PM »
A KSU themed last supper TAT for the first major sport(Bball or Fball) to win a national title.

Would look something like this if the JYC had won it all this year,

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2010, 04:26:49 PM »
an electrical outlet on one arm with an extension cord running to a big neon powercat on my back.

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2010, 08:17:50 PM »

Having a few tattoos myself, let me tell you that that would look like absolute  :barf:

why's that?

Offline CrushNasty

• Katpak'r
  • Future Shooter Jones W.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2010, 08:37:11 PM »
Squirrel running up one leg, squirrel running down other leg w/ nut in his mouth.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2010, 08:40:51 PM »
an electrical outlet on one arm with an extension cord running to a big neon powercat on my back.

Boy, I kind of like this one.... :drool:

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2010, 08:35:00 PM »

why's that?

Well, if I'm picturing it right, it would look like a big black rectangle with a squiggly skin colored line running through it that would only be visible if you were staring closely at it.  So from a distance it would look like you had a big black rectangle on your arm.....which would be really dumb.  jmo though.  It's a cool idea but just wouldn't work in real life. 

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2010, 09:43:46 PM »
Fantasy Tatu?

"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline Beeper

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2010, 11:43:34 PM »
I always liked the idea of getting Waldo in a random place.  Then when somebody spots him, be like, "Hey you found him!"

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2010, 01:38:56 AM »
Mortal Kombat logo with an omage to my favorite characters Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2010, 01:58:35 PM »
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 02:00:49 PM by steve dave »

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2010, 02:25:05 PM »

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2010, 11:12:43 PM »

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.