Author Topic: Alex Delton - Biggest Stud in the World, who no one will love more than KSU fans  (Read 81623 times)

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So if Delton doesn't sign with K-State it's because of scottwildcat being a huge idiot in this thread, right?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
So if Delton doesn't sign with K-State it's because of scottwildcat being a huge idiot in this thread, right?

I mean Ira Hayes suggested he grey shirt..

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
That and if he reads the recruiting thread where he said "do not want" or did some  :'bye cruel world: thing. He's very specific with his recruiting breakdowns.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
Delton probably wouldn't see the field here until his junior or senior year.

Not sure if serious.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
That and if he reads the recruiting thread where he said "do not want" or did some  :'bye cruel world: thing. He's very specific with his recruiting breakdowns.

gettin' a lil' spicy in here!

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
I bet Delton comes in and crushes it as a freshman..

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Not sure if serious.

Ertz will know the playbook and have all the intangibles. Plus, he's a better runner than you think.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
I bet Delton comes in and crushes it as a freshman..
He's got Freeman's frame, Bishops arm, and Robersons legs. :eek:

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile

Not sure if serious.

Ertz will know the playbook and have all the intangibles. Plus, he's a better runner than you think.

So you're just assuming that Ertz is going to be a DITR? I never said Ertz was a bad runner. I have never seen the kid play or anything. All I know is he dominated terrible competition in high school in Iowa.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Not sure if serious.

So you're just assuming that Ertz is going to be a DITR? I never said Ertz was a bad runner. I have never seen the kid play or anything. All I know is he dominated terrible competition in high school in Iowa.

I believe NK is trying to say our coaches are racists.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Not sure if serious.

Sounds familiar. Just replace "high school" with "juco".

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Not sure if serious.

Ertz will know the playbook is white and have all the intangibles. Plus, he's a better runner than you think.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]

Not sure if serious.

He was the Iowa Gatorade POY for whatever that's worth.  And dominated is a kind way of saying what he did.  Almost all of his numbers came in the first half of games because no one could stop him on the ground or in the air.

Regardless of bad competition or not, he scored more touchdowns in his career than anyone else in Iowa prep football history, regardless of class.  That has to mean something.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
I guess I'll just have to have faith that the best player will win the quarterback competition

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
However, Alex Delton is awesome and I'd kill to land him at KSU.  I love everything about his game, from the way he runs to his release.  He's just a tremendously gifted kid.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
thinks KSU is meh, wants to commit to mizzou ASAP

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
thinks KSU is meh, wants to commit to mizzou ASAP

Source grade?

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I would be A LOT sadder if we didnt land delton than if sharp flipped.  And I like sharp a lot.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
I would be A LOT sadder if we didnt land delton than if sharp flipped.  And I like sharp a lot.

Would you be okay with Willis?

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Yes, but want Delton badly as well.  Willis sounds like an good chance of coming to KSU, loves coaches I believe.  A source.  Both would have a ton of success here.  Love Willis's arm.  Would love yo have those two in a qb battle.

Offline millertime

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Yes, but want Delton badly as well.  Willis sounds like an good chance of coming to KSU, loves coaches I believe.  A source.  Both would have a ton of success here.  Love Willis's arm.  Would love yo have those two in a qb battle.

I'm not sure what I think of Willis. From what I heard he's not really a team player. Apparently he wanted his team to lose when he was injured so that it would prove he was that important to the team. Maybe his attitude would change in college but who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

I'm not sure what I think of Willis. From what I heard he's not really a team player. Apparently he wanted his team to lose when he was injured so that it would prove he was that important to the team. Maybe his attitude would change in college but who knows.

Really doubt this. 

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yeah, I don't believe this one bit.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

I also heard that he didn't want his friend to hog all his nintendo games during sleepovers and when he did that he hoped he would get to zero lives so it would prove that he wasn't as good as him and his friend would give him the controller back. Maybe his attitude will change after he finally beats the game but who knows.