Author Topic: Alex Delton - Biggest Stud in the World, who no one will love more than KSU fans  (Read 82082 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
HAPPY ALEX DELTON DAY TO ALL!  GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Alex Delton ?@adelton005
I HAVE JUST COMMITTED TO ATTEND & PLAY FOOTBALL AT KANSAS. ST UNIVERSITY!! #EMAW #ALLin

#ALLin  :love: :love: :love:
@Trogdor_gE

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Alex Delton ?@adelton005
I HAVE JUST COMMITTED TO ATTEND & PLAY FOOTBALL AT KANSAS. ST UNIVERSITY!! #EMAW #ALLin

Wow, great scoop, Lukedor.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Alex Delton ?@adelton005

Wow, great scoop, Lukedor.

Golly I didn't know  :jerk:
@Trogdor_gE

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Someone post please

@DamonSayles: See what our scouts have to say about new #KState dual-threat QB commit Alex Delton (@adelton005): http://t.co/G9SRTQNhbj  #EMAW

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Pete, does it feel good to change kansas state footballs future with a single blog post?

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Snyder has to stick around for this kids career....right?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Snyder has to stick around for this kids career....right?
No. Sean does.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
@Trogdor_gE

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Someone post please

@DamonSayles: See what our scouts have to say about new #KState dual-threat QB commit Alex Delton (@adelton005): http://t.co/G9SRTQNhbj  #EMAW

STRENGTHS: An athletically gifted young player who has great footspeed for a college prospect. He has shown to have no problem hitting the open receiver, with a clear understanding of leading the receiver to the ball and hitting him on the correct shoulder. He has no problem getting the ball downfield when he's on the run. ... AREAS OF IMPROVEMENT: He must do a better job of using his legs to step into the throw, as right now he is pretty much all arm. A little mechanical work on his upper body is necessary too, especially so that he can shorten up his release and not have as much of a windup leading into the throw. ... BOTTOM LINE: Delton has a lot of natural gifts that will make him a highly-touted recruit, but he needs to put in a little more mechanical work in order to maximize his potential as a college quarterback. He doesn't have a problem with accuracy whatsoever, but it certainly wouldn't hurt him to make the mentioned adjustments and help his timing.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Someone post please

STRENGTHS: An athletically gifted young player who has great footspeed for a college prospect. He has shown to have no problem hitting the open receiver, with a clear understanding of leading the receiver to the ball and hitting him on the correct shoulder. He has no problem getting the ball downfield when he's on the run. ... AREAS OF IMPROVEMENT: He must do a better job of using his legs to step into the throw, as right now he is pretty much all arm. A little mechanical work on his upper body is necessary too, especially so that he can shorten up his release and not have as much of a windup leading into the throw. ... BOTTOM LINE: Delton has a lot of natural gifts that will make him a highly-touted recruit, but he needs to put in a little more mechanical work in order to maximize his potential as a college quarterback. He doesn't have a problem with accuracy whatsoever, but it certainly wouldn't hurt him to make the mentioned adjustments and help his timing.

Thanks, _FAN. I like the sound of that.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
After watching some of his film, Maybe I'm a little off here, but he sort of reminds me a little of Manziel. I see similarities anyway. Could anyone confirm this as well? Or am I crazy?

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I feel like many of his answers in this high school interview are very snyder-esque. It was posted a week ago.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Someone post please

Roberson

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Pete, does it feel good to change kansas state footballs future with a single blog post?

I am glad you asked.  Yes, it's very fulfilling.  I am going to not self limit, and keep chopping wood.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Someone post please

based upon this data and the data i have on delton in my dossier, i've re-ranked him to a 5 star prospect. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Someone post please

based upon this data and the data i have on delton in my dossier, i've re-ranked him to a 5 star prospect.
These figures match with my own, fwiw

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Obviously huge victories like this are expected here at gE.  Being the best is the norm in this organization and that is why we thrive under pressure and excel when expectations are the highest.  That being said I would be remiss if I didn't single out Pete and his subordinates for stepping up to the plate on this project.  Pete, you and your team can feel free to wear jeans this Friday.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've bumped him up a star in my rankings.  I mean if Bill wants him he must be good and K-State is the best football conference.  :Woot:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Is it too early for a nickname?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Is it too early for a nickname?