Author Topic: Media loves us, knows to respect us, talks about us being awesome thread  (Read 133951 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
someone should come up with a "cats love" cheer for the football season, it would be epic

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
be the change, Pissclams.  do it for the cats.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.espn.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/120060/big-12-post-spring-position-rankings-dl-3

http://www.espn.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/120049/big-12-post-spring-position-rankings-ol-2
They say that games are won or lost in "the trenches."  I've always admired Jake Trotter's football prowess, and he seems to think our group of hogmollies are the best the Big 12 has to offer.  Methinks this spells good news for KS of U.

The big 12 is awful though.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
http://www.espn.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/120060/big-12-post-spring-position-rankings-dl-3

http://www.espn.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/120049/big-12-post-spring-position-rankings-ol-2
They say that games are won or lost in "the trenches."  I've always admired Jake Trotter's football prowess, and he seems to think our group of hogmollies are the best the Big 12 has to offer.  Methinks this spells good news for KS of U.

The big 12 is awful though.
assuming that's true, that would be great news for us.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Any chances we don't win the whole rough ridin' thing?

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Any chances we don't win the whole rough ridin' thing?
Yeah, probably a pretty good chance actually, but I think we will 100% be in the top 4 and be in the hunt for a 10 win season.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
all good stuff  :thumbs:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
That preview got me excited for this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
more like a slap to the boner

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
More like you're 70 and you wished it was a boner, but nope you're old AF
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
At least stand by your crap prediction. That whole article was an attempt at hedging. 
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/5/18/15637454/kansas-state-football-2017-preview-schedule-roster

My EMAW Boner is raging hard after reading this
Really? They have the cats winning 7 games in 17. Not exactly boner worthy.

He essentially said "theres a good chance that K-state could win the big 12 and make it to the top 4... so we're gonna go ahead and mark them down for 7 wins only cause I'm an idiot"... also, I just get EMAWboners when I read about the cats. Can't read GE at work anymore now-a-days.

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That's Bill C's model saying we're going 7-5, not him.  In his previews, he doesn't make his own prediction.  He uses his model as a baseline starting point to talk about each team.  A major factor in it is recruiting rankings.  He has always said we often outperform his model and we're the exception. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/very-early-college-football-top-25-2017
22. Kansas State
LHC Bill Snyder’s team is always dangerous in the Big 12 and could be a dark horse to contend for the conference title in 2017. Kansas State returns a good chunk of its core from a team that won nine games last season. Quarterback Jesse Ertz headlines the offense, and he’s surrounded by breakout candidates in receiver Byron Pringle and running back Alex Barnes. The Wildcats also return three starters from an offensive line that should be one of the best in the Big 12. Replacing standout linebacker Elijah Lee and end Jordan Willis are the biggest concerns on defense. This unit led the Big 12 in scoring defense last year (22.3 ppg) but shouldn’t slip too far despite losing Lee and Willis. End Reggie Walker anchors the line after recording 6.5 sacks as a freshman last season, while cornerback D.J. Reed – the Big 12’s Defensive Newcomer of the Year in 2016 – leads the way in the secondary. The Wildcats have to play at Oklahoma State and Texas, but Oklahoma visits Manhattan on Oct. 21.

Texas at #13.  :Ugh:

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/very-early-college-football-top-25-2017
22. Kansas State
LHC Bill Snyder’s team is always dangerous in the Big 12 and could be a dark horse to contend for the conference title in 2017. Kansas State returns a good chunk of its core from a team that won nine games last season. Quarterback Jesse Ertz headlines the offense, and he’s surrounded by breakout candidates in receiver Byron Pringle and running back Alex Barnes. The Wildcats also return three starters from an offensive line that should be one of the best in the Big 12. Replacing standout linebacker Elijah Lee and end Jordan Willis are the biggest concerns on defense. This unit led the Big 12 in scoring defense last year (22.3 ppg) but shouldn’t slip too far despite losing Lee and Willis. End Reggie Walker anchors the line after recording 6.5 sacks as a freshman last season, while cornerback D.J. Reed – the Big 12’s Defensive Newcomer of the Year in 2016 – leads the way in the secondary. The Wildcats have to play at Oklahoma State and Texas, but Oklahoma visits Manhattan on Oct. 21.

:lol:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Any place/person who has Texas in their top 25 should be ignored.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Media :curse:

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
22. Kansas State
LHC LHC Bill Snyder’s team is always dangerous in the Big 12 and could be a dark horse to contend for the conference title in 2017. Kansas State returns a good chunk of its core from a team that won nine games last season. Quarterback Jesse Ertz headlines the offense, and he’s surrounded by breakout candidates in receiver Byron Pringle and running back Alex Barnes. The Wildcats also return three starters from an offensive line that should be one of the best in the Big 12. Replacing standout linebacker Elijah Lee and end Jordan Willis are the biggest concerns on defense. This unit led the Big 12 in scoring defense last year (22.3 ppg) but shouldn’t slip too far despite losing Lee and Willis. End Reggie Walker anchors the line after recording 6.5 sacks as a freshman last season, while cornerback D.J. Reed – the Big 12’s Defensive Newcomer of the Year in 2016 – leads the way in the secondary. The Wildcats have to play at Oklahoma State and Texas, but Oklahoma visits Manhattan on Oct. 21.

:lol:

#FAKENEWS

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
October 21st is the true test of this team with OU coming to Manhattan. Both teams could be 6-0 at that point in the season, but 0U will still be the favorite regardless. I'm not sure when the last time K-State beat 0U in Manhattan, but it's been a long freaking time. I'm not confident in our defense being able to contain them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
October 21st is the true test of this team with OU coming to Manhattan. Both teams could be 6-0 at that point in the season, but 0U will still be the favorite regardless. I'm not sure when the last time K-State beat 0U in Manhattan, but it's been a long freaking time. I'm not confident in our defense being able to contain them.

It's game 7, will it be time for Lincoln Riley's mid season stagnation?