Author Topic: Predict our conference record  (Read 11748 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline PowercatPat

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 4427
  • #BID
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2013, 07:12:41 PM »
Kstate will not beat KU.

Ok Timhawk.

Offline EMAWmeister

  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • *******
  • Posts: 8929
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2013, 09:42:53 AM »
I think we sweep Iowa State

 :Wha:

Offline CNS

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 34428
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2013, 09:55:36 AM »
I think we sweep Iowa State

 :Wha:

Immovable Object vs Unstoppable Force: Battle For Three


Offline sunny_cat

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 14367
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2013, 10:01:56 AM »
I think we sweep Iowa State

 :Wha:

Could happen

Offline scottwildcat

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 16430
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2013, 10:28:23 AM »
I think we sweep Iowa State

 :Wha:

Hmm, I'm not sold on them. I feel like maybe.

Offline EMAWmeister

  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • *******
  • Posts: 8929
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2013, 12:34:17 PM »
I think we sweep Iowa State

 :Wha:

Hmm, I'm not sold on them. I feel like maybe.

They're an excellent team, I just feel like we defend that style well. Kinda like that Missouri team a few years ago.

Online Skipper44

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 7077
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2013, 12:57:50 PM »
I think we sweep Iowa State

 :Wha:

Hmm, I'm not sold on them. I feel like maybe.

They're an excellent team, I just feel like we defend that style well. Kinda like that Missouri team a few years ago.
True, but JO in the paint was the key to allowing us to run them of the 3 point line imo

Also, Georges is a very difficult matchup for Gip or DJamer - I would put the o/u at 8 for combined fouls for them in Ames

Offline kso_FAN

  • Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • *****
  • Posts: 29432
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2013, 01:25:37 PM »
Our pace could mess with Iowa State, I think home teams winning is most likely with them this year.

I was surprised that the current slowest paced team in the Big 12 (and #341 nationally) is Baylor, 62.9 possessions per game. Drew hasn't been particularly faced paced, but usually in the upper 60s.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 3409
  • Square
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2013, 01:26:00 PM »
I think we sweep Iowa State

 :Wha:

Hmm, I'm not sold on them. I feel like maybe.

They're an excellent team, I just feel like we defend that style well. Kinda like that Missouri team a few years ago.
True, but JO in the paint was the key to allowing us to run them of the 3 point line imo

Also, Georges is a very difficult matchup for Gip or DJamer - I would put the o/u at 8 for combined fouls for them in Ames
Not having a shot blocker doesn't hurt this team that much, we are incredible good at help defense. Our biggest defense flaw is going to be post defense because of lack of depth. Best way to attack oscar-a-cats 2013-14 is to bang them.

Offline AppleJack

  • AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 6333
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2013, 01:40:12 PM »
7 wins. :(
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline CNS

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 34428
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2013, 01:43:06 PM »
I think we sweep Iowa State

 :Wha:

Hmm, I'm not sold on them. I feel like maybe.

They're an excellent team, I just feel like we defend that style well. Kinda like that Missouri team a few years ago.
True, but JO in the paint was the key to allowing us to run them of the 3 point line imo

Also, Georges is a very difficult matchup for Gip or DJamer - I would put the o/u at 8 for combined fouls for them in Ames
Not having a shot blocker doesn't hurt this team that much, we are incredible good at help defense. Our biggest defense flaw is going to be post defense because of lack of depth. Best way to attack oscar-a-cats 2013-14 is to bang them.

We don't seem incred good at help D.  Maybe on the perimeter, but not on drives.

Offline Tobias

  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • *****
  • Posts: 28053
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2013, 01:45:29 PM »
8-10

Offline CNS

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 34428
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2013, 01:50:04 PM »
7 or 8 wins

Offline Mixed-Nutz

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 3409
  • Square
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2013, 01:52:32 PM »
I think we sweep Iowa State

 :Wha:

Hmm, I'm not sold on them. I feel like maybe.

They're an excellent team, I just feel like we defend that style well. Kinda like that Missouri team a few years ago.
True, but JO in the paint was the key to allowing us to run them of the 3 point line imo

Also, Georges is a very difficult matchup for Gip or DJamer - I would put the o/u at 8 for combined fouls for them in Ames
Not having a shot blocker doesn't hurt this team that much, we are incredible good at help defense. Our biggest defense flaw is going to be post defense because of lack of depth. Best way to attack oscar-a-cats 2013-14 is to bang them.

We don't seem incred good at help D.  Maybe on the perimeter, but not on drives.
Yep guards have been very good with help D, so has Gip. Offense has some serious problems, how much our offensive can improve will be the main factor on how far this team can go.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 3409
  • Square
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2013, 02:39:21 PM »
Things align pretty well for us against KU on Feb 10. Our bye is the week before and we have Texas on Saturday the 8th. Should be well rested and healthy. 

Offline OKclone

  • Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • *
  • Posts: 864
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2013, 03:04:22 PM »
I think we sweep Iowa State

 :Wha:

Hmm, I'm not sold on them. I feel like maybe.

They're an excellent team, I just feel like we defend that style well. Kinda like that Missouri team a few years ago.

We're nothing like that Missouri team, and you won't sweep us. You'll be lucky to win at home against us, saying you'll beat us in Hilton is laughable.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline Spracne

  • Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • *
  • Posts: 10708
  • Distinguished Scholar/Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2013, 03:11:29 PM »
Even if ISU is heavily favored in Hillton, they will still have, at best, a less than 70% chance at winning.  30%+ win percentage is far from laughable, unless you are either manic or have very strange humour.  ISU is basically Toledo, which is coincidentally who KU plays tonight.  So KU basically plays ISU tonight. 

Offline CNS

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 34428
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2013, 03:12:22 PM »
I hope the refs really screw over Toledo tonight.  Hope they get them super good.

Offline ltrain

  • Combo-Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 255
  • go cats
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2013, 03:15:35 PM »
9 Wins
9 Losses
0 Ties
Wondering who is running this hot dog stand and seriously considering heading out for tacos.

Offline lopakman

  • Katpak'r
  • ***
  • Posts: 2435
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2013, 03:55:17 PM »
Even if ISU is heavily favored in Hillton, they will still have, at best, a less than 70% chance at winning.  30%+ win percentage is far from laughable, unless you are either manic or have very strange humour.  ISU is basically Toledo, which is coincidentally who KU plays tonight.  So KU basically plays ISU tonight.

Kick the crap out of those clones Spracne.  :tsc:
@lopakman

Offline OKclone

  • Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • *
  • Posts: 864
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2013, 04:59:11 PM »
Even if ISU is heavily favored in Hillton, they will still have, at best, a less than 70% chance at winning.  30%+ win percentage is far from laughable, unless you are either manic or have very strange humour.  ISU is basically Toledo, which is coincidentally who KU plays tonight.  So KU basically plays ISU tonight.

 :ROFL: how long did it take you to type this? Too long probably.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline Havs

  • Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • *
  • Posts: 3172
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2013, 05:40:41 PM »
Had this conversation with ScottWildcat today.  :popcorn:

Offline scottwildcat

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 16430
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2013, 06:04:31 PM »
Had this conversation with ScottWildcat today.  :popcorn:

No capitalization jackass.

Offline Havs

  • Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • *
  • Posts: 3172
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2013, 06:06:59 PM »
Had this conversation with ScottWildcat today.  :popcorn:

No capitalization jackass.

Agreed, makes you look far too important and formal.

Offline scottwildcat

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 16430
    • View Profile
Re: Predict our conference record
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2013, 06:07:50 PM »
Had this conversation with ScottWildcat today.  :popcorn:

No capitalization jackass.

Agreed, makes you look far too important and formal.

Exactly.