Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 654927 times)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I hope Roger breaks his rough ridin' leg next Sunday.

what is going on here?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I thought I documented my Zlatan hate enough when he signed with The Red Devils? eff him and the horse he rode in on. I'll never forgive LAFC for that crap last weekend.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
I see the confusion. We all thought you meant Roger breaking his own leg. :users:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i knew what he meant

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
i knew what he meant

I don't hang out around here much anymore so it makes sense that I wouldn't understand

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Haven't posted in a while, but attended my first SKC game ever on the 17th... awesome experience, but I'm afraid my wife might leave me for Russell.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Haven't posted in a while, but attended my first SKC game ever on the 17th... awesome experience, but I'm afraid my wife might leave me for Russell.
Always a problem with SKC. We are not worthy of their good looks. Glad you had a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
yeah somehow we always field a squad of 2010 ksu bball cats level dreamboats, it's a great perk.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I thought I documented my Zlatan hate enough when he signed with The Red Devils? eff him and the horse he rode in on. I'll never forgive LAFC for that crap last weekend.
  :jerk:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i thought MIR was saying Roger breaking his own leg. Like i'm not a Zlatan hater, nor lover. I just hope we win.

Yohan is going to play in the #10 role with Guti being out for this game. I'm aftraid it might be an ugly game.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
we got this guys, LA's defense is awful. could be a fun up and down sports match

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
we got this guys, LA's defense is awful. could be a fun up and down sports match
Our defense finally figured it out and their middle name is shutting down super star attackers. Bet the farm on the wiz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i want Super Johnny Russell to score a brace and expose his massive Scottish balls to the world.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
guti may be out  :frown:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Winning without guti was nice.
Also ike got the best of zlatan on a breakaway play that started out looking like a guaranteed goal.
Russell's goal was fire

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yohan is an unmitigated disaster. If they didn't get Gutierrez and replaced Benny with this...

Also how do we sign a dp at the 10 who hasn't scored in a year in a half? Like, what?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Yohan is an unmitigated disaster. If they didn't get Gutierrez and replaced Benny with this...

Also how do we sign a dp at the 10 who hasn't scored in a year in a half? Like, what?

he's fine. last night was the first time we saw him at his natural position. he made a few mistakes but was overall much better than he looked on the wing. if you recall, Benny took like 5 months to adjust to the squad. #myguy Peterson Joseph started over him over half the season. also scoring is not part of the job description of a #10.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

He was fine yesterday. Jfc and you call me dramatic.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

he's fine. last night was the first time we saw him at his natural position. he made a few mistakes but was overall much better than he looked on the wing. if you recall, Benny took like 5 months to adjust to the squad. #myguy Peterson Joseph started over him over half the season. also scoring is not part of the job description of a #10.

It isn't part of the job description but it's a hell of a lot easier to create if you're a threat to score. I was dismayed more last night than I've been when he was playing out of position. The ball looked like a rock when it was on his foot. More troubling to me was how unsure and frustrated he looked. It sounds like he's going to get at least one more game there before Guti comes back, I sure hope he shows progress. I really like him and hope he works out, that hairdo he was rocking last night was :thumbs:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Oh you want to do this?

The difference between us is if you were displeased with how he played, you would have sent ten tweets before half time declaring him a bust and ending the season for SKC. You almost certainly will do this more than once this season anyway, if you haven't already.

I've watched him play six times and I'm pretty comfortable making the assessment that he isn't a DP. That's not going out on a limb or anything.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can we just be happy that Ike put Zlatan on his ass and get along?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
tomorrow is gonna be one helluva game

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Is the weather as shitty down there as it is here?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Is the weather as shitty down there as it is here?

Yes