Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 657266 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
FC Wichita won their conference again.  Now they are entering the NPSL playoffs.  We'll be back in the Open Cup again next year!!   :excited:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Congratulations fun muffin. I had no idea we had a pro baller on this message board.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Lobato has arrive, doing physical stuff according to the twitters.  We'll see how quickly he gets worked up into playing time.
https://www.thebluetestament.com/2017/7/16/15975992/talking-lobato-sporting-kc-newest-has-landed-in-kansas-city-vermes-ilie
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
FC Wichita won their conference again.  Now they are entering the NPSL playoffs.  We'll be back in the Open Cup again next year!!   :excited:

Was a great game Saturday night, love to pound those bastards from Tulsa.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
tickets on sale for the semi final right now.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
eff the MLS All-Star Game

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
eff the MLS All-Star Game

How the f do you not have who is unanimously considered the best keep this year in the net at this thing?  Huge lollerskates at the MLS.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
all All-Star games are stupid.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.kansas.com/sports/article160199499.html

Just had this article come across my radar. Wichita would(if they could get a small SSS), be a great fit for USL2 or whatever they're calling that league.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile

Just had this article come across my radar. Wichita would(if they could get a small SSS), be a great fit for USL2 or whatever they're calling that league.

I swear to eff if Wichita gets a profesh soccer team and Austin doesn't

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

I saw somewhere else that Wichita had approved 30 million to renovate Lawrence Dumont into a combined baseball/soccer stadium and would be a big step towards this goal.

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

USL or bust.  USL2  :Yuck:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

USL or bust.  USL2  :Yuck:

then just accept semi-pro soccer then. Wichita isn't going to be in USL.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Orlando is in talks with sporting for Dom

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
RSL are such a gigantic rack of baby back bitches, my heavens sakes  :lol:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
As they are my team in the NWSL, I'll take this time to make them my MLS squad as well.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
As they are my team in the NWSL, I'll take this time to make them my MLS squad as well.
I'm guessing Sydney will force a trade as well and join the Pride. Ashlyn loves the crap out of their kiddo.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#ThankYouDwyer

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can anyone explain this one to me

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
we are selling Dom to Orlando, and while there is nothing official it seems like it is just a matter of time.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
we are selling Dom to Orlando, and while there is nothing official it seems like it is just a matter of time.

i know that much thanks scott. can you explain why we would even consider that, given where we are in the standings rn?

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

i know that much thanks scott. can you explain why we would even consider that, given where we are in the standings rn?

Because Orlando is so obsessed with Dom that they would put together a great package that probably includes their spot in the allocation order, a nice transfer fee, GAM/TAM, and while I love Dom as much if not more than anyone else, he does only have 5 goals this season. If we could some how use this transfer and parlay it into getting to the number one spot in the allocation order and we brought back KN9 i think we should do it. Also keep in mind, Dom turned down a nice contract extension this off season.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Sporting Kansas City announced Tuesday that the club has traded forward Dom Dwyer to Orlando City SC in exchange for $400,000 in General Allocation Money, $500,000 in Targeted Allocation Money as well as up to $700,000 in future Allocation Money based on Dwyer’s performance.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
^those numbers are a league record, so swc was correct

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.