Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 658007 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
IKE!

Whose guy is this man?! 

What do youz guyz think to this claim, if Opara doesn't have 2 seasons ended by horrid injuries does he play on the USMNT and get more pub?  Seems like these last few games (and season before) we're really seeing what he can do.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Listening to this guy is almost like listening to Bob Davis.

Take that you bus parking Dynamo fucks.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Big win. I love the cup competitions so much. I want this qtr final win vs Dallas on the 11th BAD

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
SUCK IT HOUSCONSIN!

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
SUCK IT HOUSCONSIN!

Came here to post this

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
i would be lying if i said i didn't think of mocat when i did it, obvs

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
i want cincinatti to beat those chicago dickwads so badly

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
ESPN

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
PKs!

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
lol

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Awesome

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Cincinnati and Miami pulling off upsets over MLS competition, and now will face each other in the Qtr finals. A lower division side will be in the semi finals.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
I'm so happy you guys

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Oh man Hildebrandt, just superb.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I love the editorialising here

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hilde just smothered them.  Great opportunity my ass.

Should we mention that game should have been over with that horrid off sides call?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mitch rough ridin' Hildebrandt! That was insane, best keeper performance I've ever seen.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can we take the bearcats and kick out the dynabadgers? Nobody wants to play or watch soccer in humidston

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hilde just smothered them.  Great opportunity my ass.

Should we mention that game should have been over with that horrid off sides call?

yeah, i believe he was onside, but it was a tough call regardless.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Science.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Another Ike goal, a missed penalty call for Houconsin, and a Gerso/Blessing counter attack goal  :lol:  I love it guys

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i'll be pounding suds in the cauldron this saturday  :cheers:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Another Ike goal, a missed penalty call for Houconsin, and a Gerso/Blessing counter attack goal  :lol:  I love it guys

I know I am biased a.f. but I didn't think that was a penalty. Yes, there was contact but I don't think that was a foul if it happened at midfield. That didn't appear to be enough contact for that guy to go down.

Also the production of that "broadcast" was just so Houston awful and gross. Do they even want to be or act like a major league sports franchise?

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I know I am biased a.f. but I didn't think that was a penalty. Yes, there was contact but I don't think that was a foul if it happened at midfield. That didn't appear to be enough contact for that guy to go down.

Also the production of that "broadcast" was just so Houston awful and gross. Do they even want to be or act like a major league sports franchise?

i wish that US Soccer would allow clubs to pick up broadcasts with their own TV partners vs forcing them to put it only online.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

yeah it was close. I just enjoyed that they had an argument for one and didn't get it. And I was still buzzing from Ike's header.

Also was Houston facing a 90% stadium ban or something like in Russia or Italy? What an embarrassing display from their fans.