Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 655328 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Orlando RSL game really was nuts. I find myself hating TF out of Orlando.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyle tho

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That Columbus goal.  :horrorsurprise:
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That Columbus goal.  :horrorsurprise:
take it to the cycling thread
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So is the new sounders field supposed to come with faux dead spots of summer grass?
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My guy Jordi not having a great start

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
10 minutes in and no SKC players have suffered season ending hams, Achilles, or foot fracture injuries.....moral victory already

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I agree with the red for Fisher.  Only way to keep players from tackles like the ones that took out Espinoza last year.  Hopefully the refs keep this emphasis all year.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
eff YES

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That wasn't very satisfying. Jordi, Graham, and Connor were hot garbage, at least Connor was good in the first half, that second half was ridiculous and I don't mean that in no nice way.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I thought Zusi played well in the first half. Wouldn't put him in the hot garbage category. Also a shut out win to start the season at Seattle is nothing to not be satisfied with.

Offline CopperBowl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I couldn't watch so just looked up the score and fist pumped.

You hot garbage guys should try it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I thought Zusi played well in the first half. Wouldn't put him in the hot garbage category. Also a shut out win to start the season at Seattle is nothing to not be satisfied with.

Seattle parked the bus playing a man down for an entire half, and playing after flying from Mexico mid week. We needed a miracle save and a fluke 35 yard goal from a central defender to get the result. I'm happy we got the three points but it was far from an awe inspiring and confidence building performance.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Such bullshit, rough ridin' Larin disallowed goal and dumb seattle turf + Benny baby :curse: I won't touch my team again until September

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So Mir is the dax of soccer

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Seattle parked the bus playing a man down for an entire half, and playing after flying from Mexico mid week. We needed a miracle save and a fluke 35 yard goal from a central defender to get the result. I'm happy we got the three points but it was far from an awe inspiring and confidence building performance.

This was our first game their 3rd, we were playing without at least 3 assumed starters. Yeah they flew home form Mexico but we did have to fly from KC. I'm not sitting here saying that we are going to win the Cup and am busting with confidence, but c'mon. 3 points away at Seattle is still 3 points away at Seattle.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So Mir is the dax of soccer

No no no no. I'm normally very tuckish about SKC but our approach in the second half pissed me off. Nothing I said in my previous message can be disputed. Scott's point that three points on the road, especially in Cascadia shouldn't be minimized, and he's right, but we looked like crap in that second half and we got really lucky.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
very royals esque

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
very royals esque

Yes, as a 'cats football and Royals baseball fan I've come to accept winning while looking like crap as a fact of life.

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

This was our first game their 3rd, we were playing without at least 3 assumed starters. Yeah they flew home form Mexico but we did have to fly from KC. I'm not sitting here saying that we are going to win the Cup and am busting with confidence, but c'mon. 3 points away at Seattle is still 3 points away at Seattle.

THIS.  Let's also not underestimate the impact of Benny not being in the match as well as getting some guys a full game in when they'll likely be coming off the bench in most matches. 

I do think that Seattle is going to struggle this year without Obafemi making Deuce look good.
[

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I thought our goal was hilarious! It made me laugh and the 3 points made me clap. Not too worried about the overall performance yet.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
grats on being tied for first place @tobias  :thumbs:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm with spaces

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
why on earth would we be worried about the overall performance of a match in March? :confused:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

grats on being tied for first place @tobias  :thumbs:

it'll be the last time this season :D