Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 655354 times)

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's 1-1...my sling box freezes...I refresh and it's 2-1.  What happened?

Dallas corner knocked back to the kicker, missed offsides on the ensuing cross resulted in an easy goal

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
FlopC Dallas

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Well that was ridic
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's 1-1...my sling box freezes...I refresh and it's 2-1.  What happened?

Dallas corner knocked back to the kicker, missed offsides on the ensuing cross resulted in an easy goal
lol 5 guys  offsides
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

:D eek:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This postgame show is a mess. Bukaty is terrible at commentary. I wanted to like Kacie but she is bad too

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
I want to be friends with the stud with a royals hat down front.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
I want to be friends with the stud with a royals hat down front.
A couple studs further up from him imo

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
middle finger guy?

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Roaddron recap as told by scottwildcat:
Tailgate was fun, the Beer Guardians/The Inferno hosted it. Lots and lots of free beer and some average tacos. About 90 minutes before the game we "marched" in. Unlike the Colorado game I went to last year it wasn't much of a march. Some kind of douchey SKC fans went in before everyone else, it pissed some off but what evz. The 10k Dallas fans that did show up didn't really come in until right before the kick off. There was zero sound coming from any of the 3 "supporter sections" the "Snake Pit" was in the West they were setting smoke bombs off all game, the Beer Guardians/Inferno in the North didn't do anything note worthy, and then the Predominately Mexican group in the south (closest to us in the SE corner) banged drums all games. We were so much louder all game, only noise they ever made was after goals. When down 3-1 we were singing so loud and getting under Dallas fans skin while singing "Have you ever seen Dallas lift the cup?"(they haven't) no one even noticed we were awarded a PK.

After the game I was involved in my first soccer hooligan incident. Post game security roped us in and made us wait until rest of the stadium exited before we could leave. We continued to sing. Then a handful of the members of the predominately mexican group ran over at us started flipping us off and then security/cops went from standing by us to push them away. Then when we eventually got to leave they were standing at the top of our section chanting and yelling at us with security making a wall between us all. It was amazing and I loved it. Away games are amazing in all sports but soccer may be the most fun.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Tailgate was fun, the Beer Guardians/The Inferno hosted it. Lots and lots of free beer and some average tacos. About 90 minutes before the game we "marched" in. Unlike the Colorado game I went to last year it wasn't much of a march. Some kind of douchey SKC fans went in before everyone else, it pissed some off but what evz. The 10k Dallas fans that did show up didn't really come in until right before the kick off. There was zero sound coming from any of the 3 "supporter sections" the "Snake Pit" was in the West they were setting smoke bombs off all game, the Beer Guardians/Inferno in the North didn't do anything note worthy, and then the Predominately Mexican group in the south (closest to us in the SE corner) banged drums all games. We were so much louder all game, only noise they ever made was after goals. When down 3-1 we were singing so loud and getting under Dallas fans skin while singing "Have you ever seen Dallas lift the cup?"(they haven't) no one even noticed we were awarded a PK.

After the game I was involved in my first soccer hooligan incident. Post game security roped us in and made us wait until rest of the stadium exited before we could leave. We continued to sing. Then a handful of the members of the predominately mexican group ran over at us started flipping us off and then security/cops went from standing by us to push them away. Then when we eventually got to leave they were standing at the top of our section chanting and yelling at us with security making a wall between us all. It was amazing and I loved it. Away games are amazing in all sports but soccer may be the most fun.
Can confirm

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Can confirm

Damn, sorry I missed you guys and your message before the game started. We left before that stuff happened after the game in search of food and actual good beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[

Offline KSUfan8

• Fan
    • View Profile
Not sure if it's just the camera angle but NYCFC's field looks super slim. Matt Besler's long throw ins will wreak havoc

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
It's a very small field just like CAB was.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
110x70

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Can confirm

I'd love to do an away soccer game sometime, they sound wonderful. Away games really are the best. Minor league hockey is the best I've experianced and I'd imagine soccer is even better.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Alan "Thiago Silva" Gordon :love:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

:eek:

https://twitter.com/CometsMASL/status/577274420076523520

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/austinkarp/status/577496412008669184

Not too worried tho. Ratings post NCAA Tourney will be much much more telling

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Learnt!

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Learnt!

Cal is English.

Quote from: The Internet
Learned is the more common past tense and past participle of the verb learn. Learnt is a variant especially common outside North America. In British writing, for instance, it appears about once for every three instances of learned.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Too bad that game isn't the same weekend I am going to NYC.