Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 655323 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nemeth is going to be fun to watch this year

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :curse:

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Bye besler. Not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[

Offline CopperBowl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Groundskeeper should be fired

Offline CopperBowl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Downgrade at right back?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Thought that second yellow on Besler was pretty weak.

90% of the time Dom buries at least one of his chances and SKC wins.

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile
Thought that second yellow on Besler was pretty weak.

90% of the time Dom buries at least one of his chances and SKC wins.

statistically speaking then the next nine games should be great. so many opportunities.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
I thought Opara was man of the match.
To be fair, I only caught about 40 minutes of action.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ike was man of the match. Overall okay first match. Matt didn't have two worthy yellow cards, Dom goes down instead of being a stud may have had a PK, he also usually nets one of those shots. Wish we could have came away with 3 but I'm okay with 1 especially since we were down to 10 men. Cauldron was good outside a cracked out capo. Two great tifos from Cauldron and south stand. Looking forward to the Roaddron down to Dallas with sunny and his squawk friend next weekend

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I think we are all mostly on the same page regarding yesterday. I do think Besler deserved the yellow the second time but not in the first one. EPB will likely have to step in against Dallas and be stud like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Ike was man of the match. Overall okay first match. Matt didn't have two worthy yellow cards, Dom goes down instead of being a stud may have had a PK, he also usually nets one of those shots. Wish we could have came away with 3 but I'm okay with 1 especially since we were down to 10 men. Cauldron was good outside a cracked out capo. Two great tifos from Cauldron and south stand. Looking forward to the Roaddron down to Dallas with sunny and his squawk friend next weekend
Confession: I had to look it up to confirm that Opara's first name is Ike.
:thumbs:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My opening weekend hottakes
-Robbie Keane, good look with that arm band on. I mean having bad guys is good for any sports league, he may push that theory too far.
-JOZY!!!
-The Citrus Bowl seemed like it was amazing. I have no idea how ESPN placed their mikes but you could clearly hear every cheer in their supporters section which led to some :sdeek: moments
-OC seems to have a pretty solid team, the east is going to be a dogfight because nearly every team is exactly the same
-OC playing on that turf this summer is going to be an absolute disaster, if the players hate Seattle I can't imagine how much they are going to hate the Citrus Bowl.
-Speaking of bad guys, the OC/NYC match introduced two very hateable players to a new audience, our boy AC78 and Andrew Jacobson, eff that guy, he's awful. Love Aurellian though, goes without saying.
-Our groundskeeper, WTF? That football game was two months ago, how is all of the paint still on the field? The SKC Jayhawks are going to be so pissed looking at a powercat and K-State on the field all summer.
-Fun Match, it looks like we're back, the end of last season was painful.
-Speaking of painful, Brad Fredel as an analyst, a combo of woof and :zzz:
-That second yellow was a total joke and that referee was awful all night, he also completely robbed NYRB of a 2 on 0 advantage on the same play.
-Lloyd Sam, damn
-I think BWP will struggle without Henry
-Revs, WTF was that, also cost me my fantasy match  :shakesfist:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Lloyd Sam's goal cost me 12 fantasy points since I had Marin, Opara, and Dia. :bang:

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I thought Marin was kind of a spaz at times, but I'm sure he'll settle in and be nice for us.

Can confirm that Brad Friedel is WITB. He has this stupid little fake accent he does and it pisses me off. I don't like him.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I thought Marin was kind of a spaz at times, but I'm sure he'll settle in and be nice for us.

Can confirm that Brad Friedel is WITB. He has this stupid little fake accent he does and it pisses me off. I don't like him.

yes, what the eff was that accent, it was weird

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
marin's distribution was a little "wtf" at times, that's for sure

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

:thumbs:

We are just going to have to get used to Marin's style. Not something we're used to really, but he seems extremely confident that he can get the job done when he runs 20 yards away from his goal. Could easily be top 5 GK in the league behind Hamid and Rimando.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
friedel has had "that" for a while now, he's tough to listen to (didn't hear him this weekend)

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
marin's distribution was a little "wtf" at times, that's for sure

This is correct. Also he yelled at the ball kid in front of sw and I. :frown:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
man, MIR really does not like robbie keane...

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

:D

Guys Jozy is just the man. I also find people who love flipping birds to be quite weird. Jmo.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
missed all of sunday's games except ours (T-Y stud @scottwildcat!) and may have to check them out tonight.  glad to see jozy get a great start

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

:D

Guys Jozy is just the man. I also find people who love flipping birds to be quite weird. Jmo.

that's amazing