Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 655862 times)

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #5250 on: December 08, 2014, 09:54:16 AM »
So far, Collin to Orlando for allocation money and Sapong to Philly for a first round draft pick. Sam MacDowell also says we're getting Bernardo Anor from Columbus for allocation money.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #5251 on: December 08, 2014, 11:58:42 AM »
The future considerations part of the Collin trade is interesting. May not amount to anything, but when making that deal with a club about to pick in an expansion draft you never know.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5252 on: December 08, 2014, 12:00:23 PM »
 :bawl:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5253 on: December 08, 2014, 12:23:49 PM »
The future considerations part of the Collin trade is interesting. May not amount to anything, but when making that deal with a club about to pick in an expansion draft you never know.
It'll either be they agreed not to take any of our players or to trade us one of the players they draft I'm guessing.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5254 on: December 08, 2014, 12:25:09 PM »
Orlando now has Kaka, Tally Hall, Amobi Okugo, and Collin. Great spine.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5255 on: December 08, 2014, 01:29:15 PM »
It'll either be they agreed not to take any of our players or to trade us one of the players they draft I'm guessing.

That's what I'm assuming too

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5256 on: December 08, 2014, 01:32:46 PM »
Just saw DC gave international roster slot(s) to both NYC and OC for the next two seasons. More internationals signings for them in the future.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5257 on: December 08, 2014, 01:38:32 PM »
Quote from: Sam McDowell
Vermes says the future considerations in the Collin deal will be a player.

Kuhn theorizes that Orlando will draft our player to take him off the board and immediately send him back.

Quote from: @Yaznasty
According to Wikipedia (reliable, I know) Soony Saad will be heading to BEC Tero Sasana in the Thai Premier League #SKC #MLS @TotalMLS

https://twitter.com/goalthailand/status/541826835248459776
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 01:58:54 PM by sunny_cat »

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5258 on: December 08, 2014, 02:21:36 PM »
Quote from: Sam McDowell
Also of note: Vermes says Opara is "fully fit" and ahead of schedule.

:D

Also protected list should be released by 4pm.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5259 on: December 08, 2014, 02:45:43 PM »
we'll always have that MLS cup

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5260 on: December 08, 2014, 03:09:02 PM »
Suck it up mocat ffs

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5261 on: December 08, 2014, 04:34:43 PM »
Jacob Peterson ?@jacob__peterson  42m
En route to Vegas with @CR_Myers for @MLSPlayersUnion meetings #Unity2015 #OurLeague

CBA talks

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5262 on: December 08, 2014, 04:35:50 PM »
Alexi Lalas leaving ESPN for FOX. :surprised: Brad Friedel also joining FOX.

http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/alexi-lalas-brad-friedel-joining-fox-sports.html

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5263 on: December 08, 2014, 04:58:27 PM »
Saad to Thailand is happening

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5264 on: December 08, 2014, 05:43:28 PM »

Very weird

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5265 on: December 08, 2014, 05:49:17 PM »
@TheFull90: Sporting KC protects Anor, Besler, Dwyer, Felihaber, Juliao, Myers, Nagamura, Sinovic, Opara, Medranda and Zusi.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5266 on: December 08, 2014, 05:52:20 PM »
Medranda over Claros seems very strange to me, everyone else seems unsurprising.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5267 on: December 08, 2014, 06:06:56 PM »
@TheFull90: Sporting KC protects Anor, Besler, Dwyer, Felihaber, Juliao, Myers, Nagamura, Sinovic, Opara, Medranda and Zusi.

hmm okay. I am on board with this.

really? wow all the great bromances on this team are vanishing.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5268 on: December 08, 2014, 06:10:17 PM »
On board also. Medranda is really talented. Claros unprotected could have something to do with Collin's OCSC future considerations.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5269 on: December 08, 2014, 06:10:50 PM »
I'll melt down when The Answer gets drafted.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5270 on: December 08, 2014, 11:41:18 PM »

http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/alexi-lalas-brad-friedel-joining-fox-sports.html

Holy crap. No more red head, big head :bawl: I associate Lalas more with MLS than with international soccer. Really surprised he took the deal and Twellman didn't, I would have thought the opposite.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5271 on: December 08, 2014, 11:50:00 PM »
Twellman just signed like an 8 year deal with ESPN. FOX needed big time help since they're getting MLS in place of NBC next season.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5272 on: December 09, 2014, 07:06:08 AM »

Holy crap. No more red head, big head :bawl: I associate Lalas more with MLS than with international soccer. Really surprised he took the deal and Twellman didn't, I would have thought the opposite.

I'm going to miss the F out of that podcast

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5273 on: December 09, 2014, 01:39:46 PM »
so how do we feel about the overall roster moves so far?  I'm looking for a nice CN or brief summary, I haven't been able to follow all the moves.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5274 on: December 09, 2014, 01:43:27 PM »
so how do we feel about the overall roster moves so far?  I'm looking for a nice CN or brief summary, I haven't been able to follow all the moves.

what's your favorite player? yeah, he's gone.