Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 657801 times)

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #5025 on: October 31, 2014, 02:00:17 PM »
Rumblings we're going after a Spanish keeper.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #5026 on: October 31, 2014, 02:10:39 PM »

Rumblings we're going after a Spanish keeper.

Come home De Gea

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5027 on: October 31, 2014, 02:41:36 PM »
What's going on with Kempin? I admittedly don't know much about the development of keepers, but he has been out of youth development for 4 years and if he doesn't play next season that would be 3 in USL Pro, seems long, maybe I'm impatient. EPB plays a much more difficult position and his development hasn't nearly been this long.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5028 on: October 31, 2014, 02:45:43 PM »

What's going on with Kempin? I admittedly don't know much about the development of keepers, but he has been out of youth development for 4 years and if he doesn't play next season that would be 3 in USL Pro, seems long, maybe I'm impatient. EPB plays a much more difficult position and his development hasn't nearly been this long.

I mean Kemp is still like 12.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5029 on: October 31, 2014, 03:02:45 PM »

He turns 22 a couple of weeks into the season next year. I'm not sure what his age has to do with how many years he needs to develop since he made his debut with the team at 19. He signed his contract 4 years ago. And if he doesn't play next year that will be 3 years in development after he already played for SKC.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5030 on: October 31, 2014, 03:02:53 PM »

I admittedly don't know much about the development of keepers

cartier, we found it!

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5031 on: October 31, 2014, 04:35:06 PM »

He turns 22 a couple of weeks into the season next year. I'm not sure what his age has to do with how many years he needs to develop since he made his debut with the team at 19. He signed his contract 4 years ago. And if he doesn't play next year that will be 3 years in development after he already played for SKC.

I wanted to ride and/or die with him from the day after the MLS cup when I knew Jimmy was done.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5032 on: October 31, 2014, 04:36:26 PM »

I wanted to ride and/or die with him from the day after the MLS cup when I knew Jimmy was done.

But yeah, I get what you're trying to say. Keepers are weird.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5033 on: October 31, 2014, 06:20:20 PM »
the knees of soccer, if you will

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #5034 on: November 02, 2014, 01:39:09 AM »
And what if you're a FCD (lol as if they actually exist) fan and it was not called?

what the eff?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5035 on: November 02, 2014, 03:12:44 PM »
NY-DC right now on Univision Deportes or stream it free here: http://www.mlssoccer.com/live

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5036 on: November 02, 2014, 03:38:43 PM »
Olave and EJ butting heads :love:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5037 on: November 02, 2014, 03:51:01 PM »
Henry is so good, you guys. 1-0 BWP goal with Henry assist

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5038 on: November 02, 2014, 04:43:56 PM »
2-0 NY. Henry with another great assist. If this score holds, the Eastern Conference final is almost certainly going to be NY-NE.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5039 on: November 02, 2014, 06:25:44 PM »
i think i want NY.  :dunno:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5040 on: November 02, 2014, 06:39:31 PM »
Me too.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5041 on: November 02, 2014, 07:25:35 PM »
“@MLSist: .@DCUnited's traveling support snuck an #NYCFC banner in tonight, which was epic. #DCU #RBNY (h/t @porquejorge) http://twitter.com/MLSist/status/529056194187776000/photo/1

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5042 on: November 02, 2014, 08:42:43 PM »
Pappa is a moron. Michel converts a PK to make it Dallas 1-0 Seattle :ksu:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5043 on: November 02, 2014, 11:28:40 PM »
And what if you're a FCD (lol as if they actually exist) fan and it was not called?

what the eff?

Nice match tonight and people actually showed up :thumbsup:

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5044 on: November 03, 2014, 12:24:51 AM »

what the eff?

Nice match tonight and people actually showed up :thumbsup:

Jumpers from the Cowboy bandwagon probably :driving:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5045 on: November 03, 2014, 11:23:07 AM »

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5046 on: November 03, 2014, 03:30:42 PM »

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5047 on: November 03, 2014, 08:06:58 PM »
“@Ddwyer14: Last one with the boys tonight! Amazing group! Gaurantee @BigAfrika88 is late to dinner tho..... #TickTock #StillAFine?? @jacob__peterson”

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5048 on: November 03, 2014, 08:07:24 PM »

“@Ddwyer14: Last one with the boys tonight! Amazing group! Gaurantee @BigAfrika88 is late to dinner tho..... #TickTock #StillAFine?? @jacob__peterson”

:(

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5049 on: November 03, 2014, 08:53:15 PM »
So Dom and Collin both gone. Need to keep Benny. Part ways with Bieler, make Benny a DP. Hoping the new CBA adds a 4th DP slot for a striker.