Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 657278 times)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #4900 on: October 29, 2014, 08:50:36 AM »

Grant Wahl ?@GrantWahl:
Jorge Vergara assures Guadalajara fans Cubo Torres will return to club. Wonder if Don Garber will keep saying nice things about Vergara?

crap

Meh was always going to be shocked if he stayed with MLS
Shocked?
Is surprised better?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #4901 on: October 29, 2014, 09:18:19 AM »

Grant Wahl ?@GrantWahl:
Jorge Vergara assures Guadalajara fans Cubo Torres will return to club. Wonder if Don Garber will keep saying nice things about Vergara?

crap

Meh was always going to be shocked if he stayed with MLS
Shocked?
Is surprised better?

I mean Garber specifically named Torres as not being in the dispersal draft but staying in MLS. I don't know what will happen. Either could.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #4902 on: October 29, 2014, 09:28:20 AM »
After watching that MLS Insider on Cubo, he's very lonely in America so he might want to go home for that reason. However, this is where he actually got a chance to play. He was never going to play in Mexico.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4903 on: October 29, 2014, 10:10:37 AM »
Benny and Igor both traveled. Both day to day

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4904 on: October 29, 2014, 12:37:16 PM »
Henry likely starting tomorrow.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4905 on: October 29, 2014, 01:03:24 PM »
@Mathew_Wagner: Bobby Wood doesn't seem happy with situation at 1860 Munich, voicing his displeasure Friday. He's now with 2nd team. http://t.co/fb0PsVqxpA

Would take

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4906 on: October 29, 2014, 10:43:07 PM »

Talk salary cap with me.  How does it help the league to allow free spending?

It wouldn't. It would allow more big names to be lured over in the prime of their careers to a very small select group of teams but it would hurt the development of young homegrown talent.

First of all, this is speculative opinion with no basis of fact. I'm wondering how you figure this would hurt the development of homegrown talent? My opinion doesn't match yours. My opinion is also speculative but I'm using non capped soccer leagues around the world and other non capped American sports leagues.

Baseball is the only sport without any sort of cap and there has never ever been a baseball team that has spent their way to success. As a matter of fact baseball has the most parity of any North American league and it is because of the attention paid to developmental talent.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4907 on: October 29, 2014, 10:46:18 PM »
I watched the Dallas/Vancouver match tonight and holy crap they are both awful. Slow, slogging, unskilled, counter-attacking soccer. It was awful and uninspired. We will be fine in the west, crap Montreal would be fine in the west.

The Big Train

« Reply #4908 on: October 29, 2014, 11:11:40 PM »
I watched the Dallas/Vancouver match tonight and holy crap they are both awful. Slow, slogging, unskilled, counter-attacking soccer. It was awful and uninspired. We will be fine in the west, crap Montreal would be fine in the west.

"i watch this sport called soccer on this field called a pitch where a bunch of people play keep away with each other like third graders and sometimes run around long enough where the other team gets board because they are sick of playing keep away and theres like maybe 1 shot on the goal and its probably blocked by the only guy who can use his hands and then the games ends 0-0"

fantastic analysis here as always MIR

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4909 on: October 30, 2014, 12:23:01 AM »
Sporting KC is a minor league rough ridin' soccer team. eff your fans. eff you stupid chant. I got in a fight with some dumbass with your rough ridin' utah state chant. Go the eff to utah state. eff you. No one gives a crap about your rough ridin' fake championship. you are nobody. you are no one.

Your only rough ridin' tradition is from utah state basketball. MLS is a joke. I wipe my ass with you. Move to Oklahoma City. You play in Wyandotte County at a mall. No one watches MLS on TV, no one ever will. The only reason anyoen attends the games is that its trendy and hipsters have no taste.

If I ever here some idiot bandwagon dipshit try your loser ass chant at the K again I will burn down your minor league 400th ranked in the world "football" team. go the eff to Utah state.

Its soccer not football you idiots.

Eat crap.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4910 on: October 30, 2014, 12:24:46 AM »
Actually some guy from Navy started it.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4911 on: October 30, 2014, 12:27:06 AM »
Even if you win another championship its meaningless. My slow pitch softball team plays in a more elite league.

Keep chanting and singing "oh my darling" idiots.

the cauldron is full of idiots. if you pay for a ticket to a sporting KC game you should be in a mental institution.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4912 on: October 30, 2014, 12:30:39 AM »
"I believe"

is the stupidest thing in this city. this city was better before the Wizards existed. Guess what? You've been "Sporting" for like 2 years. You are a fad. You are snap bracelets and boy bands. Your stadium is a high school football venue. Your best player (Beisler) is a loser too chicken crap to play in a real league.

that dumbass in the cauldron dressed like Jesus is a fat slob. He is your mascot. Your mascot is a fat slob. Eat crap.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4913 on: October 30, 2014, 12:31:24 AM »
Okay buddy. We're sad the Royals lost too.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4914 on: October 30, 2014, 12:32:32 AM »
You are the Wizards. I went to Wizards games in the late 90s before they were hip. They won a championship and no one noticed because they are small time losers.

Wizards.

Wizards.

WIZ

WIZ

WIZ

YOUR TEAM IS THE FREAKING WIZ NOT "SPORTING KC"

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4915 on: October 30, 2014, 12:33:12 AM »
Impressive meltdown. Sleep well, CF3. I'll be back in the morning.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4916 on: October 30, 2014, 12:36:17 AM »
http://footballdatabase.com/clubs-ranking/sporting-kansas-city

world ranking 515. you are a joke. Keep your horse crap chant up your ass where it belongs.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4917 on: October 30, 2014, 12:39:22 AM »
your chant is pure idiocy.

The Big Train

« Reply #4918 on: October 30, 2014, 12:41:18 AM »
I'm gonna be as sincere as I can saying this, but soccer is played by losers who couldn't play better sports. I hope you guys know I am sincere and don't mean anything hurtful by this.

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4919 on: October 30, 2014, 12:42:12 AM »
completely agree with Cartierfor3. 

seriously that chant is the worst.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4920 on: October 30, 2014, 12:42:47 AM »
Chiefs/Royals

KU/KSU/MU

Pumpkin Patches

Haunted Houses

Movies

NBA Preseason

Circus

sportingkc/T-Bones

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4921 on: October 30, 2014, 12:44:51 AM »
you are the t bones. you are a joke. your chant is the equivalent of a dogshit sandwich. when you win no one cares, when you lose no one cares.  ku preseason basketball is more important in kc than your playoff games.

t bones

t bones

WIZ WIZ WIZ WIZ WIZ WIZ WIZ WIZ WIZ WIZ

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4922 on: October 30, 2014, 12:47:58 AM »

:lol:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4923 on: October 30, 2014, 04:25:39 AM »
http://footballdatabase.com/clubs-ranking/sporting-kansas-city

world ranking 515. you are a joke. Keep your horse crap chant up your ass where it belongs.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4924 on: October 30, 2014, 06:54:46 AM »
:love: :love: :love: