Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 655704 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #4650 on: October 19, 2014, 10:02:46 PM »
PM me if anyone has an extra MS ticket for Sunday or is skipping because of the Royals. I'm a terrible KC sports fan and am going to the NY game. :shy:

I need at least two. There are so many on subhub for $60+ it's very frustrating. I wish there was some other way to know when the Cauldron tickets go up other stalking their facebook page.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #4651 on: October 19, 2014, 10:04:09 PM »
not sure what you're getting at here

Didn't mean to reply to your post

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4652 on: October 19, 2014, 10:05:13 PM »
PM me if anyone has an extra MS ticket for Sunday or is skipping because of the Royals. I'm a terrible KC sports fan and am going to the NY game. :shy:

I need at least two. There are so many on subhub for $60+ it's very frustrating. I wish there was some other way to know when the Cauldron tickets go up other stalking their facebook page.

If the Royals lose a game, I feel like it'll be easier to get a ticket.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4653 on: October 19, 2014, 10:06:39 PM »
lots of studs up for mvp this year, should be interesting to see how it shakes out (don't personally think keane will win it, but absolutely deserves to be a finalist for 2nd year in a row)

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4654 on: October 19, 2014, 10:07:16 PM »
It's going to be Oba or Keane.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4655 on: October 19, 2014, 10:07:57 PM »
MS tix on stubhub would absolutely infuriate me if I were a member

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4656 on: October 19, 2014, 10:09:21 PM »

Just checked. Cheapest is 50. Yeah that's rough ridin' bull crap.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4657 on: October 19, 2014, 10:13:37 PM »

I don't get this post. Member of what, and what is a MS ticket?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4658 on: October 19, 2014, 10:17:14 PM »

Member of the cauldron. If you pay the cauldron 20 bucks, you get access to a limited number of very cheap tickets the club gives them. MS = Members Stand which is what the cauldron seats are called.

It's an unwritten rule that it's not cool at all to sell these tickets higher than face value.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4659 on: October 19, 2014, 10:18:41 PM »
rough ridin' ShellShock....

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4660 on: October 19, 2014, 10:20:08 PM »

Member of the cauldron. If you pay the cauldron 20 bucks, you get access to a limited number of very cheap tickets the club gives them. MS = Members Stand which is what the cauldron seats are called.

It's an unwritten rule that it's not cool at all to sell these tickets higher than face value.

Oh yeah that's bull crap. That's not very #beRoyal of those guys. Probably Detroit Tigers fans. The guys I know who sit in the Cauldron are very #1Royal and #1KC.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4661 on: October 19, 2014, 10:20:58 PM »

imagine that the royals had a group of die hard crazy fans that led all the cheers and were generally the lifeblood of the fan atmosphere, and they were granted an entire section of kauffman to "self police" and distribute tickets to their members.  now imagine some of these losers decided to just sell their tickets on stubhub for a quick buck to any old person on the street.  just a very shellshock thing to do

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4662 on: October 19, 2014, 10:21:40 PM »
Jesus guys it's @shellshock.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4663 on: October 19, 2014, 10:21:57 PM »

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4664 on: October 19, 2014, 10:23:49 PM »

imagine that the royals had a group of die hard crazy fans that led all the cheers and were generally the lifeblood of the fan atmosphere, and they were granted an entire section of kauffman to "self police" and distribute tickets to their members.  now imagine some of these losers decided to just sell their tickets on stubhub for a quick buck to any old person on the street.  just a very shellshock thing to do

Its like SKC (My favorite football team in Kansas City) goes out of their way to be super cool, and some idiots just have to be idiots.

Get a freaking clue shellshock.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4665 on: October 19, 2014, 10:24:56 PM »
#1kc :love:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4666 on: October 19, 2014, 10:29:55 PM »

Yeah. Keane winning the MVP is bad for the league, much worse than whatever stupid crap Jürgen rants on. A very unlikable, washed up Euro, in a city that barely cares. Thankfully there are plenty of marketable stars and we can all ignore this and him, which is a definite.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4667 on: October 19, 2014, 10:33:25 PM »

Yeah. Keane winning the MVP is bad for the league, much worse than whatever stupid crap Jürgen rants on. A very unlikable, washed up Euro, in a city that barely cares. Thankfully there are plenty of marketable stars and we can all ignore this and him, which is a definite.

BWP winning it would also be bad. He was basically always a Football League One player in England and comes here and scores 25 goals (granted Henry is the reason why)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4668 on: October 19, 2014, 10:36:14 PM »
i think his stats/longevity run counterpoint to the "washed up" angle.  yes, he's getting long in the tooth, but i do agree that there are several deserving/exciting/relatively "mls-bred" options and it's continuing to trend that way.  (not that oba is particularly one of these either, as much as i love to watch him)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4669 on: October 19, 2014, 10:36:55 PM »
BWP winning it would also be bad. He was basically always a Football League One player in England and comes here and scores 25 goals (granted Henry is the reason why)

yes, i'd like to see obafemi win it over all other likely options

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4670 on: October 19, 2014, 11:05:08 PM »
i think his stats/longevity run counterpoint to the "washed up" angle.  yes, he's getting long in the tooth, but i do agree that there are several deserving/exciting/relatively "mls-bred" options and it's continuing to trend that way.  (not that oba is particularly one of these either, as much as i love to watch him)

He's clearly driving the Galaxy :barf: but he's here because he was considered washed up years ago. He very clearly doesn't enjoy it. A part of me actually hope he wins just to see how he would disrespect the award and/or the league. Strikes me as a guy who'd say something dickish accepting the award.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4671 on: October 20, 2014, 10:30:44 AM »
Playoff single game tickets go on sale to the general public Monday October 27 at 10am.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4672 on: October 20, 2014, 11:08:33 AM »
Playoff single game tickets go on sale to the general public Monday October 27 at 10am.

thanks, sunny. link to where i can buy them?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4673 on: October 20, 2014, 11:09:53 AM »

thanks, sunny. link to where i can buy them?

Probably just their website. http://www.sportingkc.com/tickets

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4674 on: October 20, 2014, 11:13:30 AM »
appreciate you
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.