Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 656935 times)

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #4425 on: October 09, 2014, 11:25:35 AM »
sunny you brought up Kei giving away chipotle to fans as a reason to hate him  :lol:

wtf?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #4426 on: October 09, 2014, 11:26:20 AM »

But he was when he played for us. He won games for us. Don't be a rough ridin' moron

He is not good enough to play on this team. Don't be a rough ridin' moron.

i just don't know why you have to crap on the guy, he was great on and off the PITCH
Yeah I mean he loved eating burritos and getting attention.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4427 on: October 09, 2014, 11:26:47 AM »
ok?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4428 on: October 09, 2014, 11:27:25 AM »
accidentally turned off the sarcasm font for that post i suppose

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4429 on: October 09, 2014, 11:30:16 AM »
Kei is better than Bieler in every possible way. Player, human, etc.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4430 on: October 09, 2014, 11:32:29 AM »

i can get behind this, but i'm a long time bieler hater so it's a pretty long list

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4431 on: October 09, 2014, 11:36:15 AM »

Are you rough ridin' serious? Kei sits on the bench and whines and everyone hates him (i.e. every other MLS team he every played for and Middlesbrough). Bieler is an amazing teammate and ten times the finisher that Kei is. You people make me sick.

I enjoy Kei and loved him when he was here, but I'm also not a complete Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) so Idk.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4432 on: October 09, 2014, 11:40:36 AM »
Out of all of the things you've been way off on before, this might be the way off'iest of them all.  :flush:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4433 on: October 09, 2014, 11:41:08 AM »
wacky_cat is seeing red on this one

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4434 on: October 09, 2014, 11:44:19 AM »

Out of all of the things you've been way off on before, this might be the way off'iest of them all.  :flush:

He really isn't...

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4435 on: October 09, 2014, 11:50:41 AM »
/thread

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4436 on: October 09, 2014, 12:10:15 PM »

Point to one thing below you think is wrong (hint: everything I said is correct)

Are you rough ridin' serious? Kei sits on the bench and whines and everyone hates him (i.e. every other MLS team he every played for and Middlesbrough). Bieler is an amazing teammate and ten times the finisher that Kei is. You people make me sick.

I enjoy Kei and loved him when he was here, but I'm also not a complete Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) so Idk.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4437 on: October 09, 2014, 12:13:26 PM »
Kei hate is the weirdest thing i have ever seen. and Bieler love too! wow!

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4439 on: October 09, 2014, 12:22:18 PM »
does things the right way, coaches son etc

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4440 on: October 09, 2014, 12:23:15 PM »
 :curse:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: October 09, 2014, 12:25:42 PM »
All you guys have done is call me weird for not wanting Kei to come back to SKC and telling me Kei was a lot better than he actually was. Sketti brains ITT :frown:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: October 09, 2014, 12:29:53 PM »
sunny, i realize (and have posted several times before) that kei isn't a world-beater by any means, but you opened yourself up a bit when you took the wacky position and overcorrected the bus into the opposite ditch

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: October 09, 2014, 12:30:47 PM »
In what way did I over-correct?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: October 09, 2014, 12:33:03 PM »
The facts are the facts:

1. winner - Yep
2. Makes others around him better - Yep
3. Super fun to watch and attracts fans and attention to team - Yep
4. Fantastic celebration dances - Yep
5. Great beard - Yep
6. Good taste in burritos - Yep

I mean, I does Claudio even twitter?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: October 09, 2014, 12:33:20 PM »
i don't want him to come back either but holy crap sunny. so weird. you know how many fucks i give that Kei sucked everywhere else he's been except KC? i'll tell you. i actually give a lot of fucks because KC was his home, and he thrived and was an all star and led the team in goals scored and was the face of the motherfucking franchise. i mean good grief. i was blackout at st patrick's day but i remember the crap out of the jig. there were games where he put the team on his back and i remember thinking, wow everyone sucked today except Kei. and lastly, you brought him up ITT, not anyone else.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: October 09, 2014, 12:35:21 PM »
What's weird? :confused:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: October 09, 2014, 12:36:24 PM »
In what way did I over-correct?

let's just leave this alone and you can go on talking about something else  and i'll keep Kei in the same memory bank that i keep 84-75, Xavier, Jimmy, Jake, DT58, and other sports things that made me smile

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: October 09, 2014, 12:36:48 PM »
 :thumbs: #1sporting

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: October 09, 2014, 12:37:24 PM »
I'm going to the game tomorrow and missing most of the Royals.  :'bye cruel world: