Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 656476 times)

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
Did anyone else not know that San Jose is the tenth largest city in the US?

I learned something new today.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
huge San Jose fan right now tho!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm also not a Sounders hater, they are amazing for the league, but I obviously want them to not get the SS.

San Jose HAS to move here to Levi's Stadium. They call Levis Stadium "The Field of Jeans". :ROFL:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
nice win for sj there

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

Did anyone else not know that San Jose is the tenth largest city in the US?

I learned something new today.

i figured big but not top ten big.  more like 15 or so

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I hate Seattle and their better than you fan base and how the generic sports media is always kissing their collective ass, all that being said if they are very very important to the league and have the potential to be THE premiere franchise in the league if they ever had the balls or the backing to build a mega SSS have some success in the playoffs and keep developing talent.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Jordan Morris is in Seattle's academy iirc

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Jones and Fire both denying the fact that contract was rejected.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
From the twitters:

Offline CopperBowl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
“We haven’t really had a bad streak yet. For us right now, maybe this is our bad streak and we just have to make sure we get out of it quickly"

- A losery coach

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
:D @MIR

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dom added to the ASG roster

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Going to a Dynamo game tonight. Will report back.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Going to a Dynamo game tonight. Will report back.

lol have fun in that crap stadium.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Beasley starting at left back for Houston.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What are we looking at here

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Fred amistan and brodie from point break
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Big win for us by Houston over DC tonight. We hold our own destiny in the East and DC may just melt down and hand us the east in the second half. I personally have my targets set on Seattle. Really want Captain Matt to raise the shield and to have paint on the wall before the playoffs start.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Dynamo game (my first MLS game in person) was fun despite my FCD loyalties. Crowd was good for a team with that bad of a record. Their ultras kept up a solid atmosphere for the whole game--lots of their chants were in Spanish which was kinda weird but cool. Honestly their new stadium is very nice. Quite clean, very good sight lines, good sound system, jumbotron placement was a little off though because they have one in the corner for up to date info (substitutions, yellow cards, etc) and one big jumbotron that is permanently designated to play the game in real time. Beasley made a fantastic run through the DC United defense that ended up with a great chance for Houston that wasn't capitalized on. DC United's goalie mumped up late and gave the Dynamo the opening they needed to finally finish, but frankly it was a deserved result as the Dynamo were on attack all night and DC United barely even showed up to play.

Sidenote-- after the game had a very large girl who had been drinking since 10 am tell me she was the smartest girl in Texas then proceeded to give me crap for wearing a Houston Astros shirt and tried to steal my sunglasses. Bitch, don't eff with the Target shades.

Pics sometime tomorrow, need to go to bed and drive back to Austin at the asscrack of dawn. Thank rough ridin' christ FCD beat Chivas. We need promotion/relegation just to get rid of that blight on the league.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
how many people besides me attended the first wiz game ever?    :Chirp:

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
Dynamo game (my first MLS game in person) was fun despite my FCD loyalties. Crowd was good for a team with that bad of a record. Their ultras kept up a solid atmosphere for the whole game--lots of their chants were in Spanish which was kinda weird but cool. Honestly their new stadium is very nice. Quite clean, very good sight lines, good sound system, jumbotron placement was a little off though because they have one in the corner for up to date info (substitutions, yellow cards, etc) and one big jumbotron that is permanently designated to play the game in real time. Beasley made a fantastic run through the DC United defense that ended up with a great chance for Houston that wasn't capitalized on. DC United's goalie mumped up late and gave the Dynamo the opening they needed to finally finish, but frankly it was a deserved result as the Dynamo were on attack all night and DC United barely even showed up to play.

Sidenote-- after the game had a very large girl who had been drinking since 10 am tell me she was the smartest girl in Texas then proceeded to give me crap for wearing a Houston Astros shirt and tried to steal my sunglasses. Bitch, don't eff with the Target shades.

Pics sometime tomorrow, need to go to bed and drive back to Austin at the asscrack of dawn. Thank rough ridin' christ FCD beat Chivas. We need promotion/relegation just to get rid of that blight on the league.

I watched the last part of the game on Univision.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

how many people besides me attended the first wiz game ever?    :Chirp:

I did. Parents had free tickets because they were chiefs STH