Author Topic: vomiting  (Read 11344 times)

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
Re: vomitting
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2016, 10:22:45 AM »
There is absolutely no way there is a place called plainville

wanna bet on that?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2016, 10:34:15 AM »
Mrs Emo gpa (RIP) used to drive 2 hours to Plainville to go to their doctor because he was convinced the local doctor was trying to kill him. 

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2016, 10:43:27 AM »
One time a friend got sick after eating at the one restaurant in Plainville.  We were pulled over on the highway and he was puking in the ditch and he also crap himself.  It was pretty cold outside, and fun to watch him deal with that mess with people driving by, faces plastered to the glass. 

I've eaten at that place, glad I escaped with my life

You should have driven a half hour north and eaten at the Chicken Inn, or Chubby Pickle, or better yet at the 3rd Street Bakery, or one of the many other fine dining establishments in the thriving small town metropolis known as P-Burg.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2016, 10:46:02 AM »
One time a friend got sick after eating at the one restaurant in Plainville.  We were pulled over on the highway and he was puking in the ditch and he also crap himself.  It was pretty cold outside, and fun to watch him deal with that mess with people driving by, faces plastered to the glass. 

You should have driven a half hour north and eaten at the Chicken Inn, or Chubby Pickle, or better yet at the 3rd Street Bakery, or one of the many other fine dining establishments in the thriving small town metropolis known as P-Burg.

I got a t-shirt from Chubby Pickle.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2016, 05:11:21 PM »

Is Phillipsburg nice-ish?  Like better than Stockton or Smith Center?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2016, 06:52:28 PM »

First time I open the vomitting thread and I hear talk of a rando KS town that I actually have been to more than once!

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2016, 09:57:16 PM »

Is Phillipsburg nice-ish?  Like better than Stockton or Smith Center?

Oh I don't know, is a nice pearl necklace nicer than a piece of garbage and another piece of garbage?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2016, 12:09:34 AM »

You and I have that in common.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2016, 01:05:45 AM »
Vomiting (using the correct spelling) makes my ribs hurt. Frankly, I don't enjoy it.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2016, 07:20:48 AM »
wasn't there some sort of sexual urban legend about Plainville wrestlers or something?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2017, 10:27:06 AM »
In terms of horrible personal biological experiences, vomiting is second on my list, but passing a kidney stone is about 100x worse.

I think puking is way worse for some people than others. For me, not only is it a physically painful experience, but I'm rough ridin' loud when it happens. I've got no control over it. My wife, on other hand, is a more silent, nonchalant puker (and not in a bulimic sort of way). She was feeling sick a few months ago, got out of bed, went to the bathroom, and then started brushing her teeth. I was like, "why are you brushing your teeth?" and she told me she had just thrown up. Didn't hear a thing.

Just to follow up on this, I have to be doing something wrong because throwing up is just awful for me. I must have gotten some sort of food poisoning last night because I started having horrible stomach pain and nausea - the kind where you know you're gonna have to get some relief from one end or the other. Threw up worse than I ever have in my whole life. We're talking some exorcism level crap. Made it to the toilet at least. But damn was that painful. 4 heaves. And every time it's LOUD. I was visiting the in laws and they knew I had gone to be early feeling sick but were like "that was loud."

Is there a trick to this I'm not aware of to make this less awful? Like I learned a long time ago how to lean back to make that first roller coaster drop not nearly as queesy. Something similar for puking?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: vomiting
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2017, 10:28:51 AM »
HE IS PUKIN'
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2017, 11:16:16 AM »
Only trick is don't get sick

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2017, 12:29:13 PM »
Stem cell therapy will make you good as new
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2017, 02:56:08 PM »
i leveled 6 on friday and barfed my brains out off of my patio, was great

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2017, 10:52:33 PM »
Haha classic

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2017, 11:21:41 PM »
I always think it's interesting how your mouth gets the mouth-sweats before you throw up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2017, 01:14:38 PM »
I almost never vomit. have like 3 times since I was a little kid. the last time (first time since starting this thread) I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like crap and was like, "yep, I'm going to throw up eventually". but it took like an hour of feeling like crap before my body finally did it. maybe I should learn to force it? my sternum always feels like it's going to explode outside my body like on aliens.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 17, 2017, 02:20:19 PM »
i might have the worst (best?) gag reflex ever and can barf at the drop of a dime, it's so great

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2017, 02:27:35 PM »
Like once a year pizza will make me barf at like 3am when I ate it for dinner.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2017, 02:29:52 PM »
Like 70 percent of the time I just get severe pizza hangover the next day, 29 percent I feel fine and 1 percent I wake up in the middle of the night to puke. It sucks but pizza is worth it

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2017, 02:30:26 PM »
I puked on election night after having a salmon salad at Paulo and Bills with Mrs. Wacky's fam. I puked for a good hour and I literally thought I was going to die. Worst feeling of my life. Salmon- Never again!

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2017, 02:33:30 PM »
100% of the country puked on election night

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2017, 03:21:24 PM »
Like 70 percent of the time I just get severe pizza hangover the next day, 29 percent I feel fine and 1 percent I wake up in the middle of the night to puke. It sucks but pizza is worth it

Are you allergic to the cheese or something?

The Big Train

« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2017, 03:30:38 PM »
God I hope not