Author Topic: Marcus Foster  (Read 267514 times)

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
Re: Marcus Foster
« Reply #1700 on: April 13, 2015, 11:37:09 AM »
He made that crazy dunk against Gonzaga and now they want him soooo bad.  :love:

:love:

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: April 13, 2015, 12:29:28 PM »
that gif is very  :frown:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: April 13, 2015, 12:48:51 PM »
that gif is very  :frown:
nope, shane is in it

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: April 13, 2015, 01:15:12 PM »
Creighton has to be the favorite to land him. I would be surprised if he commits to them after the weekend.

I wonder how are relationship stands with the Dallas Mustangs.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: April 13, 2015, 01:16:37 PM »
guys, I hate creighton  :frown:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: April 13, 2015, 01:19:34 PM »
I hope he ends up at Gonzaga because none of those other schools deserve him.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: April 13, 2015, 01:45:23 PM »
Creighton has to be the favorite to land him. I would be surprised if he commits to them after the weekend.

Why?
:adios:

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: April 13, 2015, 01:50:33 PM »

Why?

First visit, recruited him the first round.

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: April 13, 2015, 01:51:49 PM »
I want to see him at LSU. They are going to have a lot of young talent and play exciting basketball.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: April 13, 2015, 02:27:35 PM »
Me too DOD take 2. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: April 13, 2015, 02:37:24 PM »
I am going to assume that if he goes to Creighton, not only did Zags, LSU, and Cincy all take a pass, but so did every other P5 school.

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: April 13, 2015, 06:18:06 PM »
dunk over ACTUAL NBA PLAYER DAVID STOCKTON

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: April 13, 2015, 11:10:32 PM »
I am going to assume that if he goes to Creighton, not only did Zags, LSU, and Cincy all take a pass, but so did every other P5 school.

Pretty rough ridin' weird assumption, do you watch college basketball? Creighton is a better program than half of the Big 12, half of the Big 10, and 8/10 of the Pac 12 and the SEC. Cinci is in the AA and Creighton is a better than every program in that conference but one. It would suck playing in front of 17,000 fans every night and competing for conference championships in a program producing NBA draft picks.

Offline 1863

• Combo-Fan
  • John Currie is a beautiful human bean.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: April 14, 2015, 12:33:34 AM »

Pretty rough ridin' weird assumption, do you watch college basketball? Creighton is a better program than half of the Big 12, half of the Big 10, and 8/10 of the Pac 12 and the SEC. Cinci is in the AA and Creighton is a better than every program in that conference but one. It would suck playing in front of 17,000 fans every night and competing for conference championships in a program producing NBA draft picks.

Its still Creighton.

Offline Dirty Mike

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: April 14, 2015, 07:28:20 AM »

Where are you getting your information from? Creighton has produced 4 NBA draft picks in the last 15 years. Both Cincy and LSU have produced more. Creighton also now plays in the Big East, and were completely exposed now that Dougie McBuckets graduated to the NBA. (14-19 I think) They have a great fan base in Omaha, but many fair weather fans who were used to seeing their team dominate in the Missouri Valley. I can't argue with better program (McDermott is a pretty darn good coach) but the situation there now is not good.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: April 14, 2015, 08:17:21 AM »

Its still Creighton.
MIR makes some decent points, but I think the round goes to 1863
:adios:

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: April 14, 2015, 08:30:44 AM »
There are worse places that Marcus could end up, but out of that list Creighton is the weakest program. Nice try, MIR.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: April 14, 2015, 08:55:33 AM »
3. Marcus Foster, Kansas State -- The undersized 2-guard came out of nowhere and had a terrific freshman season (15.5 ppg) for oscar Weber, but this past year was a roller coaster -- with more downs than ups. Foster was benched and suspended -- but he can still help a team with his ability to score. He averaged 12.5 points this past season.

Considering: Creighton, Gonzaga, Cincinnati, LSU

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/jeff-goodman/insider/post/_/id/4899/top-10-transfers-and-complete-transfer-list

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: April 14, 2015, 09:30:28 AM »
3. Marcus Foster, Kansas State -- The undersized 2-guard came out of nowhere and had a terrific freshman season (15.5 ppg) for oscar Weber, but this past year was a roller coaster -- with more downs than ups. Foster was benched and suspended -- but he can still help a team with his ability to score. He averaged 12.5 points this past season.

Considering: Creighton, Gonzaga, Cincinnati, LSU

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/jeff-goodman/insider/post/_/id/4899/top-10-transfers-and-complete-transfer-list

:curse: CURRIE!!!!!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: April 14, 2015, 12:05:38 PM »

Where are you getting your information from? Creighton has produced 4 NBA draft picks in the last 15 years. Both Cincy and LSU have produced more. Creighton also now plays in the Big East, and were completely exposed now that Dougie McBuckets graduated to the NBA. (14-19 I think) They have a great fan base in Omaha, but many fair weather fans who were used to seeing their team dominate in the Missouri Valley. I can't argue with better program (McDermott is a pretty darn good coach) but the situation there now is not good.

You do realize that nothing you typed disproved anything in my post right? I didn't say a damn thing about what school produced more NBA picks.

There are worse places that Marcus could end up, but out of that list Creighton is the weakest program. Nice try, MIR.

Sure if we're going the "hur hur Omaha hur hur" otherwise Creighton is inarguably better in every other way. The only one of those programs that has won more recently is Gonzaga but Creighton plays in a bigger, nicer arena in front of nearly 3 times as many fans, yes three damn times. Creighton is also in a better conference and in a better city than Creighton. They are both private Jesuit schools. One was sought after to join the Big East the other begged in and was mushed. I literally can't think of one thing that makes Cincinnati and LSU better than Creighton. crap LSU doesn't even play in a better basketball conference, the Big East has 4 less teams yet managed to get more bids than the SEC, and it's not like that's some freakish anomaly, the Big East is unquestionably a deeper league.

I feel like you guys are either trolling or are really stupid

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: April 14, 2015, 12:17:32 PM »

You do realize that nothing you typed disproved anything in my post right? I didn't say a damn thing about what school produced more NBA picks.

Sure if we're going the "hur hur Omaha hur hur" otherwise Creighton is inarguably better in every other way. The only one of those programs that has won more recently is Gonzaga but Creighton plays in a bigger, nicer arena in front of nearly 3 times as many fans, yes three damn times. Creighton is also in a better conference and in a better city than Creighton. They are both private Jesuit schools. One was sought after to join the Big East the other begged in and was mushed. I literally can't think of one thing that makes Cincinnati and LSU better than Creighton. crap LSU doesn't even play in a better basketball conference, the Big East has 4 less teams yet managed to get more bids than the SEC, and it's not like that's some freakish anomaly, the Big East is unquestionably a deeper league.

I feel like you guys are either trolling or are really stupid

This has nothing to do with Omaha and everything to do with where each of those 4 basketball programs stand today. LSU, Cincy, and Gonzaga are all coming off of tourney appearances, play a majority of their games on ESPN, and have a richer history of success to lean on. Go ahead and argue about how Creighton plays on FS1 in front of a full house of hayseeds every night while getting pounded by Georgetown and Villanova.

Creighton hasn't been to the Sweet 16 since the 70s, and if you take out regional 3rd place games they've never won multiple games in a tournament ever. Weak.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: April 14, 2015, 12:37:05 PM »

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: April 14, 2015, 12:43:11 PM »
All of those teams made the NCAA tournament last season except Creighton.  Also, Marcus may not want to get carded every time he makes a purchase

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: April 14, 2015, 12:48:25 PM »
If MIR loves omaha so hard why doesn't he have sex with it?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: April 14, 2015, 12:57:01 PM »
I think LSU has roughly a billion times more money for sports than Creighton.  Roughly. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.