Author Topic: Pitch Your NEW Willie Skit Ideas Here!  (Read 11657 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Pitch Your NEW Willie Skit Ideas Here!
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2013, 08:12:30 PM »
Willie doing some back and biceps lifts, song is "close my eyes"

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2013, 08:25:01 PM »
I'd just make it a different Andrew Lloyd Webber themed skit each week.

You won't have a dry eye in the house when Willy belts out "Don't cry for me Argentina..."  Or maybe a little Jesus Christ Superstar, with Pistol Pete or Bevo as Juddas? 

Plus, Cats!

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2013, 08:40:58 PM »
And then shoot him with a taser and push him over while he's riding in a shopping cart.
Sounds like you done this before.  :sdeek:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2013, 08:47:33 PM »

You won't have a dry eye in the house when Willy belts out "Don't cry for me Argentina..."  Or maybe a little Jesus Christ Superstar, with Pistol Pete or Bevo as Juddas? 

Plus, Cats!
Phantom of the EMAWpera

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2013, 08:52:37 PM »
Don't know why no one has brought this up before.  Willie runs out after the other team's mascot and de-pants him right on the power cat in the middle of the field.   Every one will be laughing so hard that that one of the officials will need to put a blanket on the bare assed mascot.  The opposing team will be ashamed and humiliated, so it should also give us the benefit of an early ass kicking on our home field.    :cool: 

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2013, 08:53:44 PM »

Plus, Cats!
Phantom of the EMAWpera

Joseph and the EMAWzing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2013, 08:54:32 PM »

Plus, Cats!
Phantom of the EMAWpera
Ga dammed that's  :ROFL:

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2013, 08:55:24 PM »
Rules are made to be broken.

NO opposing mascot or any reference to the other team at all.  We're rough ridin' EMAW.  The opponent is irrelevant and should be discarded as such.

I'm not sure about the skit aspect, but I'd like for the climax to be where "Willie" removes the head to reveal the celebrity guest Willie of the week who then leads the K-S-U chant.  For continuity, first game's celebritEMAW will be the Prince of Darkness himself.

I think DGale should get a turn at being one of the celebrity guest Willies.  Or maybe have a skit where Willie is a superhero who saves her from Ron Prince.  (would be perfect if Rutgers was on the schedule)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2013, 08:56:08 PM »

Plus, Cats!
Phantom of the EMAWpera

Quit it guys; I'm ready to bust a gut.  :Woohoo: :ROFL: :lol:

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2013, 08:57:30 PM »
Hunger games type skit. With all the mascots we have already played dead on the field and our opponent wandering towards the cornucopia while willie waits some place(that's on the vid board) with a boomerang or spear or something and totally guts them and buries them on the opposing sideline. Then he does the wildcat claw hand thing as a sign of unity and everyone gets super jacked up about it.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2013, 08:59:08 PM »
Think of EMAW
Think of EMAW fondly, when we say GO CATS

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2013, 09:14:38 PM »

Plus, Cats!
Phantom of the EMAWpera

Guise! The band knows Les Mis music now. It would be freaking awesome to watch Willie storm the barricades!!!

PURPLE
GRAY
PURPLE
GRAY

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2013, 09:42:02 PM »
Bob Krause runs out and throws a bucket of water on Willie, Willie grabs another bucket chases Bob Krause over to the crowd, throws the bucket toward Bob Krause, Bob Krause ducks, the crowd realizes that they're about to get water thrown on them and then it's not really water it's just confetti and the Willie tries to poke Bob Krause in the eyes but Bob Krause puts his hand up to block and then they put their hands inside a hole in the side of a cow and feel the cow's stomach and then share some bakery science donuts with Kirstie Alley.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2013, 09:49:09 PM »
Bob Krause runs out and throws a bucket of water on Willie, Willie grabs another bucket chases Bob Krause over to the crowd, throws the bucket toward Bob Krause, Bob Krause ducks, the crowd realizes that they're about to get water thrown on them and then it's not really water it's just confetti and the Willie tries to poke Bob Krause in the eyes but Bob Krause puts his hand up to block and then they put their hands inside a hole in the side of a cow and feel the cow's stomach and then share some bakery science donuts with Kirstie Alley.

That's funny you should mention Kristie Alley because just a few minutes ago I was trying to think of a way to involve her in a skit as well.  But I was thinking more along the lines of her reprising her role as Lt. Saavik from Wrath of Khan.  Maybe have Willie as Admiral Kirk and the opposing mascot as Khan or something.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 09:53:06 PM by Deez Nutz »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2013, 09:53:14 PM »

That's funny you should mention Kristie Alley because just a few minutes ago I was trying to think of a way to involve her in a skit as well.  But I was thinking more along the lines of her reprising her role as Lt. Saavik from Wrath of Khan.

This scratches me right where I itch

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2013, 11:00:58 PM »
Guys, Mortal Kombat fatalities.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2013, 11:08:55 PM »
Something raw and very sexual

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2013, 11:50:41 PM »
i think willie should come out as different professional wrestler personalities every home game. like, say this weekend willie comes out in a purple and white tank that says "EMAWmania" across the chest. and he comes out to "i am a real american" and fake clotheslines a floodaggie who "stolen" the key's to willie's tractor, cuz FARMAGEDON, and then willie leg drops the flood aggie, does the ksu qatz chant, but for the last part puts his foot on the flood aggie's chest for the fist pump wild cats!

and then he exits in to the student section to party rock for SWP.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2013, 07:50:42 AM »
video board skit of lab coated willie inventing shrink ray over in the basement of cardwell hall

willie shrinks enemy mascot to 3.75' gi joe figure size

in the stadium willie loads the miniature enemy mascot (just a fake one of course!) into a rocket then the rocket blasts off and out of the stadium

K S U Wildcats Cheer!
ozzy song!

I vote for this one, but has to be on jumbotron for everyone to see.  Wish we could incorporate the TCU jetpack idea.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2013, 08:11:41 AM »
have a "bitstrip of the week" featuring willie and a different football player.  show it on the video board for 33 seconds, leaving plenty of time for people to laugh and be amused.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2013, 08:16:28 AM »
i think willie should come out as different professional wrestler personalities every home game. like, say this weekend willie comes out in a purple and white tank that says "EMAWmania" across the chest. and he comes out to "i am a real american" and fake clotheslines a floodaggie who "stolen" the key's to willie's tractor, cuz FARMAGEDON, and then willie leg drops the flood aggie, does the ksu qatz chant, but for the last part puts his foot on the flood aggie's chest for the fist pump wild cats!

Can't wait to see The Undertaker skit!  :emawkid:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2013, 08:19:45 AM »
The opposing mascot should run on the field as before, only willie comes charging into the stadium on a fine stallion and ropes him and hog ties him.  Segue to plea for support for the equestrian team.

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2013, 09:27:52 AM »
Opposing mascot locked in stocks at midfield.  Willie lashes them 16 times with a whip while the crowd recites the 16 goals.

Ozzy song:  Bloodbath in Paradise

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2013, 09:31:43 AM »
Opposing mascot locked in stocks at midfield.  Willie lashes them 16 times with a whip while the crowd recites the 16 goals.

Ozzy song:  Bloodbath in Paradise

goes well with limestones raw and very sexual theme. i like it...
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2013, 09:36:38 AM »

Can't wait to see The Undertaker skit!  :emawkid:

american badass era of the undertaker is for harley day. you're going to love this, erii.

the voice of the POWL asks everyone to stand for our ceremony of allegiance, or whatever that stupid thing is called. then, when it's dead quiet you hear "rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin', eff you" over the pa system and all of the harley engines fire up, "vroom, vroom, vroomeo". after all the hawgs circle bsfs, the opposing team's mascot runs out to midfield with a commie flag (doesn't matter what country, the don't even have to practice communism, all that matters is that 'mericans hate them). while the opposing mascot is trying to rile up the crowd, with his back turned to willie, willie dismounts his hawg, struts over to the mascot, calmly taps him on the shoulder and then CHOKESLAM on the powercat. followed by a ksu qatz cheer and then willie lets his babe drive his hawg off because he has party rockin' in the student section to do to SWP.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 09:39:49 AM by Metalhead »