Author Topic: we will never be this close to a final 4 again  (Read 9251 times)

Offline canadian_breeze

• Fan
    • View Profile
we will never be this close to a final 4 again
« on: March 27, 2010, 05:44:20 PM »
and ur a dumbass if you think otherwise

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

royalswild

Re: we will never be this close to a final 4 again
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 05:46:34 PM »
Are you serious!  That's pretty rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to say.

Offline canadian_breeze

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 05:50:44 PM »
denis is gone next year and I don't see a second coming of the greatest recruiting class of all time in the near future

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 05:52:39 PM »
Are you serious!  That's pretty fracking Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to say.

www.ksufans.com
www.gopowertard.com

Please go there.

We are fracked.  Best chance we will ever have and Jamar and Dom crap their pants.  They will do it again next year. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 05:53:31 PM »
You were a dumbass if you thought we'd be this close this year.  Not sure what that means.  :dunno:

royalswild

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 05:58:33 PM »
Yeah I'm sure half of you never thought Clemente would be able to do things like that.  If we lose Pullen, I agree we're mumped.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 06:10:48 PM »
God, you guys are like the opposite of the guys on GP. You're still Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), just on the other end of the spectrum. Negatards.

royalswild

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2010, 06:33:46 PM »
God, you guys are like the opposite of the guys on GP. You're still Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), just on the other end of the spectrum. Negatards.
This ^.  Ya'll are just melting down.  Calm down and move on.

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2010, 06:35:46 PM »
You were a dumbass if you thought we'd be this close this year.  Not sure what that means.  :dunno:

But that's why you gotta take advantage of opportunities like today.

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2010, 06:38:00 PM »
Are you serious!  That's pretty fracking Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to say.

www.ksufans.com
www.gopowertard.com

Please go there.

We are fracked.  Best chance we will ever have and Jamar and Dom crap their pants.  They will do it again next year. 
lol.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2010, 06:38:29 PM »
The fact that we got close this year really isn't a reason to meltdown.  I'm dumbfounded by it.   :users:

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2010, 06:40:12 PM »
The fact that we got close this year really isn't a reason to meltdown.  I'm dumbfounded by it.   :users:
my reasoning for a meltdown has to do with the pathetic performance of the team.... don't want to hear the "great season" and "we were so close, though" talk. :chainsaw:

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2010, 06:42:59 PM »

I don't think there would be a meltdown if we had lost by 20.  Or played Syracuse and lost. 

Personally, I'm not melting down.  I just have a very heavy heart because I hate to see an opportunity like today to do something very special that could have occurred if just one or two of multiple factors would have been just a little more in our favor.

Offline TheMadCatter

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2010, 06:44:10 PM »

I don't think there would be a meltdown if we had lost by 20.  Or played Syracuse and lost. 

Personally, I'm not melting down.  I just have a very heavy heart because I hate to see an opportunity like today to do something very special that could have occurred if just one or two of multiple factors would have been just a little more in our favor.

Yeah, it's not losing that is upsetting me, but how and who we lost to. Nothing seemed to go right.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2010, 06:46:27 PM »
What's dumbfounding is that we're paying an assistant coach $420 fracking thousand dollars a year, and he hasn't recruited anybody at all lately . . . that's what's fracking dumbfounding.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 06:48:11 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Aero

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2010, 06:50:03 PM »
I guess I'm a dumbass then. 

It may be a while but eventually it will happen.

Offline canadian_breeze

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2010, 06:50:53 PM »
What's dumbfounding is that we're paying an assistant coach $420 fracking thousand dollars a year, and he hasn't recruited anybody at all lately . . . that's what's fracking dumbfounding.

I get this feeling that dalonte has a plan of leaving kstate within the next few years and really doesn't give a crap about state's future as long as he's gettin 420k

royalswild

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2010, 06:50:57 PM »
Agreed.  KSU beat themselves.  It hurts to beat yourself(haha expect a sex joke from this) when you got the opportunity to be 1 step away from a national title game.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2010, 06:51:18 PM »

agree with that.  I won't go overboard about it until I see how our 2011 class turns out.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2010, 06:51:37 PM »

I get this feeling that dalonte has a plan of leaving kstate within the next few years and really doesn't give a crap about state's future as long as he's gettin 420k

this is rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) though

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2010, 06:51:43 PM »
Agreed.  KSU beat themselves.  It hurts to beat yourself(haha expect a sex joke from this) when you got the opportunity to be 1 step away from a national title game.

butler beat ksu.  give credit where it's due.  their defense was amazing.

royalswild

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2010, 06:55:53 PM »

I definitely agree with you OKCAT.  Butler is better than what everybody assumes.  But we did show up playing like crap.  There is no opportunity rarely where you can have a fairly easy bracket how it set up for KSU.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2010, 06:57:44 PM »
Butler whipped K-State's ass, just admit it.   They had a better gameplan, they executed and they played great defense.   Their good defense, and our head down dribbling guards ensured that we couldn't close the deal when we forced their turnovers.

royalswild

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2010, 07:00:05 PM »
Butler whipped K-State's ass, just admit it.   They had a better gameplan, they executed and they played great defense.   Their good defense, and our head down dribbling guards ensured that we couldn't close the deal when we forced their turnovers.

Yes.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2010, 07:00:48 PM »

We played like dogshit more than they played well. 
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb