Author Topic: Quit It  (Read 13161 times)

Offline Catchacold

• Combo-Fan
  • Z28gY2F0cy4=
    • View Profile
    • wildcatgrowl.com
Re: Quit It
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2013, 04:30:33 PM »

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2013, 04:31:08 PM »
 :curse:

Online kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2013, 04:41:51 PM »
Something to ponder... We have never had a black starting QB when Dimel was\is the OC...

:horrorsurprise: :opcat:

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2013, 09:02:38 PM »
The assistants refusing to let SAMs throw is a very plausible explanation to me, considering Snyd's quotes.  It will get fixed though.  Give Snyder some time.  Still a very good situation once we figure how to use both these guys.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2013, 10:25:02 PM »
I always love the "I'm not a tuck, but..." and then they're always total tucks. I giggle at our fan base trying to deny their undying tuckishness

Like I said above, I will play the role of tuck on this board, when I think it is needed.

Here is what cracks me up.  Everybody criticizes tucks for the uniform way in which they respond to a situation:  As fans, with blind trust that the administrators of KSU will make the right decision.  Everybody on here takes the opposite response:  As shareholders who demand answers.  But, it turns that everybody here is just as predictable and uniform in their thinking.  "Burn it down!"  "Run him out of town!"  This board's thinking has just as much of a herd's mentality as the tuck's board.  Which means both boards are going to frequently be wrong.  This time, it is this board that is wrong in the reaction to our 2-2 start.

Also ironic:  The tucks on gopowercat give more money and have more of a right to take the shareholder approach.

Also ironic:  The tucks on gopowercat give more money and have more of a right to take the shareholder approach.

Link?

Yeah, let me get those demographic stats for you right away.  I am sure they are easily accessible somewhere.

You know I am right, though.  People who tuck their shirt in make more than the non-tuckers.  Everybody knows it.  Most people on this board will someday to grow up to be a tuck, too.

This is so beautiful. Nearly every tuck talking point about gE summed up into one. From young and poor to being a mob of angry people who want to fire everyone. Someone link this to the baylor fan thread asking what a "tuck" is.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2013, 10:29:23 PM »
gE goes to more games and gives more $$ per capita than GPC.  Hell, the big shot lawyer on gpc makes pledges to charities and then stiffs them.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2013, 10:32:51 PM »
gE goes to more games and gives more $$ per capita than GPC.  Hell, the big shot lawyer on gpc makes pledges to charities and then stiffs them.
Is he the same one who takes upskirt photos of his employees?

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2013, 10:56:09 PM »
Is he the same one who takes upskirt photos of his employees?

No.  Not that kind of lawyer

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2013, 11:14:59 PM »
Why do tucks type "SAMs" instead of Sams. I've only seen that on GPC and the brown belts who post here. Do people not know the man's name is Daniel Sams? Is this related to Sambo?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2013, 11:26:22 PM »

:horrorsurprise:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2013, 11:27:12 PM »
I am holding out a little hope that they try to pull this in the buy (I hung out with Wacky this last weekend :tongue:)

:D

:lol:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2013, 11:29:45 PM »
Here is what cracks me up.  Everybody criticizes tucks for the uniform way in which they respond to a situation:  As fans, with blind trust that the administrators of KSU will make the right decision.  Everybody on here takes the opposite response:  As shareholders who demand answers.  But, it turns that everybody here is just as predictable and uniform in their thinking.  "Burn it down!"  "Run him out of town!"  This board's thinking has just as much of a herd's mentality as the tuck's board.  Which means both boards are going to frequently be wrong.  This time, it is this board that is wrong in the reaction to our 2-2 start.

I'm not 100% sure you understand how a message board works.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 25, 2013, 12:01:23 AM »
Why do tucks type "SAMs" instead of Sams. I've only seen that on GPC and the brown belts who post here. Do people not know the man's name is Daniel Sams? Is this related to Sambo?

My phone/ipad used to autocorrect it to SAMs FWIW. 

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 25, 2013, 03:43:11 AM »

My phone/ipad used to autocorrect it to SAMs FWIW.
mine does too

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 25, 2013, 05:57:27 AM »

Easy, MIR. SAM = Surface to Air Missile.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2013, 06:10:44 AM »
OMG, this is the poor board!?  Gross.
Mowing those lawns just doesn't pay for crap....ask oscar.
One day, when we all graduate high school and get out in the real world with the ability to put in 40 hours/wk at the local GM plant, we can work our way up for 20 years and get to a point where we are making $75-80 THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR!!!! Then what? THIS BOARD WON'T BE THE POOR BOARD THEN!! :curse: :curse:

My mom doesn't charge me rent for the basement so I actually have a much higher percent of disposable income than most people.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2013, 06:19:52 AM »
OMG, this is the poor board!?  Gross.
Mowing those lawns just doesn't pay for crap....ask oscar.
One day, when we all graduate high school and get out in the real world with the ability to put in 40 hours/wk at the local GM plant, we can work our way up for 20 years and get to a point where we are making $75-80 THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR!!!! Then what? THIS BOARD WON'T BE THE POOR BOARD THEN!! :curse: :curse:

My mom doesn't charge me rent for the basement so I actually have a much higher percent of disposable income than most people.

Fortunately, the US gov pays my (basement) rent in Egypt and also picks up the tab for my hotel here in DC, so I guess I'm in the same boat.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2013, 09:38:06 AM »
The board of the K-State poors.   :lol:  Cya later rubes I'm going to GoPo with all the rich guys high fivin' oscar and Sprads. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2013, 09:44:19 AM »

Link?

Yeah, let me get those demographic stats for you right away.  I am sure they are easily accessible somewhere.

You know I am right, though.  People who tuck their shirt in make more than the non-tuckers.  Everybody knows it. 
Link?
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2013, 09:50:10 AM »
tucking your tshirt into your jeans to watch a football game is not the same as tucking your brooks brothers non iron into your slacks to chop some heads in the board room

however

suspenders do directly correlate with success and wealth

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2013, 01:16:52 PM »
I hope this is the real Steffy08 from GPC but I'm sure it isn't :blank:

You would...
Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.