Author Topic: Waters  (Read 46178 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Waters
« Reply #250 on: October 06, 2014, 10:39:23 AM »
Would need someone to confirm,  but i would guess Waters averages more YPP and PPP than Klein.  FWIW
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 06, 2014, 10:49:54 AM »
Would need someone to confirm,  but i would guess Waters averages more YPP and PPP than Klein.  FWIW

You're pretty much correct. (not sure how team YPP or PPP works out.)

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/jake-waters-1.html

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/collin-klein-1.html

catzacker

« Reply #252 on: October 06, 2014, 11:25:25 AM »
All Jake needs is 42 more TD's this year and 3 more Int's to match CK's JR and SR yr production.  And then also lead his team to a big 12 title. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 06, 2014, 11:32:20 AM »
All Jake needs is 42 more TD's this year and 3 more Int's to match CK's JR and SR yr production.  And then also lead his team to a big 12 title.
Klein really lucked into those TD's tho. He really needed our receivers to bail him out for his awful throws. Phew!

catzacker

« Reply #254 on: October 06, 2014, 11:34:55 AM »
Klein really lucked into those TD's tho. He really needed our receivers to bail him out for his awful throws. Phew!

Klein has more rushing TD's than Waters has total TD's.  Like, 13 more.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: October 06, 2014, 11:39:32 AM »

Klein has more rushing TD's than Waters has total TD's.  Like, 13 more.
Thank god his line bailed him out and carried him into the endzone. I mean, he was just awful and incompetent when others weren't bailing him out.  :Ugh:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 06, 2014, 11:44:44 AM »
Fanning doesn't handle criticism of college kids very well. Very weird/creepy.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 06, 2014, 11:47:58 AM »
:facepalm: That's what you take from this? I don't handle dumbassery very well from dumbasses. I mean, there's a lot of ppl on this board, butthurt over Jake Waters cause he beat out their boy. Move the eff on and get behind the quarterback. Zacker's gonna zacker and fanning's going to fanning tho.

catzacker

« Reply #258 on: October 06, 2014, 11:50:28 AM »

It is really not even criticism.  It's the idea that if you prefer or believe player A is better than player B that doesn't mean you are saying player B is crap.  And the ide that at the end of any comment about waters there is this ghost "and sams is better". 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 06, 2014, 11:52:50 AM »
Also, how is it creepy when you stick up for a player you like? I mean, how did ok cat get there?  :lol:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 06, 2014, 11:58:54 AM »
the "receivers bailing out waters" meme is incredibly creative, i'll give you that #creative #synergy

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 06, 2014, 12:03:19 PM »
I'm still fueled up with adrenaline from this week. Maybe I do get a little protective over waters, but I just don't know how you come away from Saturday's game and be like "I'm going to bump the Waters thread, cause he sucks".  :lol:

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #262 on: October 06, 2014, 12:17:36 PM »

While I don't disagree with the overall comment, Waters' TD numbers would look way better right now if we weren't handing the ball to Jones in the Wildcat almost every time we get inside the five.

That's where Klein cleaned up. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 06, 2014, 12:23:03 PM »
no crap klein killed it within the 5 and waters goes to jones wtf

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 06, 2014, 12:26:58 PM »
no crap klein killed it within the 5 and waters goes to jones wtf

Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 06, 2014, 12:35:12 PM »
If the coaching staff though Waters and our WR corps would be more efficient in the red zone then they wouldn't run the wildcat so much.  Maybe his pedestrian throwing helped his rushing numbers.  Klein still made all those plays, though.

catzacker

« Reply #266 on: October 06, 2014, 04:05:04 PM »

While I don't disagree with the overall comment, Waters' TD numbers would look way better right now if we weren't handing the ball to Jones in the Wildcat almost every time we get inside the five.

To put what you said another way, if Will Spradling only had Lebron's ability, KSU basketball would have been better.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 06, 2014, 04:46:22 PM »

To put what you said another way, if Will Spradling only had Lebron's ability, KSU basketball would have been better.

Exactly.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 06, 2014, 09:05:03 PM »

Pretty sure Jake Beasley has more TDs inside the five than Jones.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 06, 2014, 11:55:29 PM »
You guys act as though good time charlie hasn't been good out of the wildcat  :dunno:

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: October 07, 2014, 11:12:27 AM »
You guys act as though good time charlie hasn't been good out of the wildcat  :dunno:
the amount of wildcat we run in the redzone shows the limitations of this roster.  I know Bill 2.0 has done it some every season (although I can't think of any RZ snaps with CK) but I take it as a lack of confidence in Waters.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 07, 2014, 11:18:07 AM »
the amount of wildcat we run in the redzone shows the limitations of this roster.  I know Bill 2.0 has done it some every season (although I can't think of any RZ snaps with CK) but I take it as a lack of confidence in Waters.

a) It has worked at a high rate of success.
b) We learned vs ISU that running your smaller QB at the goal line could be a dangerous idea. I don't think its a lack of confidence, its realizing we have a smaller QB that we don't want beat up by big hits.

This "limitation of the roster" rationale might have some merit, but if we bring the wildcat with Jones inside the 10 and it scores why would we complain about this?

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 07, 2014, 11:22:41 AM »

a) It has worked at a high rate of success.
b) We learned vs ISU that running your smaller QB at the goal line could be a dangerous idea. I don't think its a lack of confidence, its realizing we have a smaller QB that we don't want beat up by big hits.

This "limitation of the roster" rationale might have some merit, but if we bring the wildcat with Jones inside the 10 and it scores why would we complain about this?
Because Sams plays for Mcneese State  :dunno:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 07, 2014, 11:24:39 AM »
Sams was just as fragile tho.

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 07, 2014, 11:27:03 AM »
If we don't have rough ridin' Tom Brady back there slinging the rock complemented by the 1985 Bear's defense, then our team is complete dog crap according to these losers. There's no point in arguing with them because they are dumb as eff.
Yes.