Author Topic: Okay, I've seen enough of this Waters loser.  (Read 101242 times)

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Okay, I've seen enough of this Waters loser.
« Reply #175 on: September 18, 2014, 10:10:51 PM »
Jake has been fine but it's like everything in Snyder 2. We have no margin for error and have to execute perfectly or our lack of talent is exposed.
If jake had been fine, we would have been up 21-0.  He missed TDs on both drives that ended in FGs.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

He drove the field and converted thirds for 3 missed field goals and a Lockett turnover? 

If our team outside of jake would have been fine, we'd be +16 right now and leading the entire game
So you aren't counting the int and the fumble?

Fumble yes,  INT no.  Hard to bomb down the field 3 times in the row trying to make up for all the other under capitalized drives.

Either way, if we counted both, we should be up +16.  All American WR can pt catch a 3 yard slant.  Pretty sure I saw a 4th grader nail that play.  Kicker misses more than he did last season?  Waters is the least of our worries.
So his terrible throw for an int doesn't count because tyler lockett missed a catch eariler in the game?

I don't think you get it loser.  We were down and out, he scrambled and tried to make something happen.  Tried to make something happen because no one else on the entire team can capitalize on a moment.  Obviously it didn't work but at that point what do you do?  Run out of bounds or throw it away that late in the game on a late down?

He wouldn't have been in that sitch if it wasn't for Lockett and cantele. We would've been slow sny'd down the field barely picking up short and thirds and punting by that point wasting time.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 18, 2014, 10:11:36 PM »
This team will not beat a quality opponent all year, and it goes way beyond Waters, at least on the field. We clearly have no leaders. That is the most mentally weak Kansas State team I have watched since 2004. Let's just be thankful we have enough raw talent to make a decent bowl game.
What the eff are you talking about?

We will not beat OU, Baylor, or OSU. This is a 7-8 win team. They cannot handle pressure. They just pissed what should have been an easy win away. They aren't going to beat better teams on the schedule.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 18, 2014, 10:12:13 PM »
Waters was fine. This loss was a team effort. 3 rough ridin' missed field goals and that Lockett drop in the end zone were the worst offenders. The defense couldn't get a stop in the 2nd half, either. This team does not belong in the top 25. Good teams do not lose games like this.

He was 24-40 with a pick and fumble not counting Lockett's drop. That's far from fine.

You have to give some credit to the top 5 team we were playing. This loss was more on the defense and special teams than it was the offense.

Dumbass fans confirmed  :facepalm:

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 18, 2014, 10:13:47 PM »
Jake has been fine but it's like everything in Snyder 2. We have no margin for error and have to execute perfectly or our lack of talent is exposed.
If jake had been fine, we would have been up 21-0.  He missed TDs on both drives that ended in FGs.

He drove the field and converted thirds for 3 missed field goals and a Lockett turnover? 

If our team outside of jake would have been fine, we'd be +16 right now and leading the entire game

Fumble yes,  INT no.  Hard to bomb down the field 3 times in the row trying to make up for all the other under capitalized drives.

Either way, if we counted both, we should be up +16.  All American WR can pt catch a 3 yard slant.  Pretty sure I saw a 4th grader nail that play.  Kicker misses more than he did last season?  Waters is the least of our worries.
So his terrible throw for an int doesn't count because tyler lockett missed a catch eariler in the game?

I don't think you get it loser.  We were down and out, he scrambled and tried to make something happen.  Tried to make something happen because no one else on the entire team can capitalize on a moment.  Obviously it didn't work but at that point what do you do?  Run out of bounds or throw it away that late in the game on a late down?

He wouldn't have been in that sitch if it wasn't for Lockett and cantele. We would've been slow sny'd down the field barely picking up short and thirds and punting by that point wasting time.
Uhh, the receiver was wide open, he missed him by like 5 yards.  So I guess what "you do" is throw it to the receiver and not to the db covering the other receiver.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2014, 10:14:21 PM »
This team will not beat a quality opponent all year, and it goes way beyond Waters, at least on the field. We clearly have no leaders. That is the most mentally weak Kansas State team I have watched since 2004. Let's just be thankful we have enough raw talent to make a decent bowl game.

We will not beat OU, Baylor, or OSU. This is a 7-8 win team. They cannot handle pressure. They just pissed what should have been an easy win away. They aren't going to beat better teams on the schedule.
What do you have to bet that we beat one of those teams?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2014, 10:15:44 PM »

I don't gamble. I just call it like I see it and I am almost always right. This team is very weak.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2014, 10:18:21 PM »

I don't gamble. I just call it like I see it and I am almost always right. This team is very weak.
It's not a gamble if you are always right.

Offline TaqMan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 18, 2014, 10:20:03 PM »
Waters was fine. This loss was a team effort. 3 rough ridin' missed field goals and that Lockett drop in the end zone were the worst offenders. The defense couldn't get a stop in the 2nd half, either. This team does not belong in the top 25. Good teams do not lose games like this.

He was 24-40 with a pick and fumble not counting Lockett's drop. That's far from fine.

You have to give some credit to the top 5 team we were playing. This loss was more on the defense and special teams than it was the offense.

Not a big poster, but this has to be the dumbest post I've read in some time. WTF? Special teams maybe (ok, yes), but the defense was good enough to win this game.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 18, 2014, 10:22:07 PM »

Not a big poster, but this has to be the dumbest post I've read in some time. WTF? Special teams maybe (ok, yes), but the defense was good enough to win this game.

First half, yes. But in the second half, they proved to be every bit as mentally weak as the other units.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 18, 2014, 10:27:21 PM »

First half, yes. But in the second half, they proved to be every bit as mentally weak as the other units.

No.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 18, 2014, 10:31:39 PM »

No.

How many 3rd and 6+ did they give up in the 2nd half? How many wide open wide receivers at the chains can you watch before putting some blame on the defense? Auburn does the same thing on offense as Baylor, OSU, and Oregon, only their athletes don't belong on the field with the teams those schools field. This was just a mentally weak team on display. We had more talent than Auburn. Just couldn't execute under pressure.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 18, 2014, 10:32:02 PM »

Uhh, the receiver was wide open, he missed him by like 5 yards.  So I guess what "you do" is throw it to the receiver and not to the db covering the other receiver.

16 - 7 = win.  Get over it loser.  Waters was at least the third rung down on this loss.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 18, 2014, 10:42:54 PM »
They're absolutely right. We should have won and we didn't. Auburn is probably a 3 loss team this year.  OU and Baylor are going to be incredibly tough to beat...eff it, I'm still in.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 18, 2014, 10:51:50 PM »
Anybody blaming this loss on the defense is a huge dumbass and probably hasn't played a down of football in their entire life

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 18, 2014, 10:53:48 PM »
A mentally weak team would have lost by 3 or 4 touchdowns. Right now we're just a mistake prone team; Bill's teams often are in September. We just usually don't play top 5 teams. This team still has lots of wins in it and likely a top 3 finish in the Big 12.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 18, 2014, 10:54:19 PM »
Anybody blaming this loss on the defense is a huge dumbass and probably hasn't played a down of football in their entire life

I agree, it's almost as dumb as you blindly blaming waters.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 18, 2014, 10:55:08 PM »
A mentally weak team would have lost by 3 or 4 touchdowns. Right now we're just a mistake prone team; Bill's teams often are in September. We just usually don't play top 5 teams. This team still has lots of wins in it and likely a top 3 finish in the Big 12.

Auburn left 3 or 4 touchdowns off the board.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 18, 2014, 10:58:43 PM »

Yeah, both teams made mistakes and we wasted a great opportunity. I just don't agree that many of the issues can't be fixed like you say. I don't buy that we missed FGs and dropped a couple of passes because we are mentally weak.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 18, 2014, 11:00:55 PM »

If that is your assessment.  We left 23 points off the board.  Next idiot.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 18, 2014, 11:06:16 PM »

If that is your assessment.  We left 23 points off the board.  Next idiot.

Absolutely. Both of these teams will lose games in the future because we can't capitalize on golden opportunities. We were the home team on a Thursday night, though. We should have had an easy win. This is tough to swallow.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 18, 2014, 11:08:59 AM »
bump.  he sucks.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 18, 2014, 11:10:21 AM »
bump.  he sucks.
You're such a dumb eff! Another Lockett drop and he was 3/4.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 18, 2014, 11:10:56 AM »
bump.  he sucks.
You're such a dumb eff! Another Lockett drop and he was 3/4.

nope.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 18, 2014, 11:11:25 AM »
 :flush:

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 18, 2014, 11:13:59 AM »
waters looked like he was still in bed on that last drive