Author Topic: Is your mom calling you out of school Friday?  (Read 9804 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: Is your mom calling you out of school Friday?
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2013, 09:55:01 AM »
anyone have a beat on some alcohol for the game? my parents only have 4 zimas left  :frown:

EDIT: i found some jose cuervo left over from a party they had last month! were good!!  :dance:
I heard Derrek's (2nd period) older sister is home from ButlerCC this weekend for the game.  I think she got Derrek and Tom and those guys some alcohol for Sadie Hawkin's last year.  I'll see what I can do?

:dunno:

keep me posted, i dont think i can get much of the tequila. im gonna replace it with water so i can probably only get half a water bottle full.
we better watch it with that stuff!  One tequila two tequila three tequila floor!

:grin:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2013, 09:55:36 AM »
Oh yeah, go cats!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2013, 10:02:53 AM »
anyone have a beat on some alcohol for the game? my parents only have 4 zimas left  :frown:

EDIT: i found some jose cuervo left over from a party they had last month! were good!!  :dance:
I heard Derrek's (2nd period) older sister is home from ButlerCC this weekend for the game.  I think she got Derrek and Tom and those guys some alcohol for Sadie Hawkin's last year.  I'll see what I can do?

:love: :love: :love:

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2013, 10:07:36 AM »

Sorry boys, I know you want to have your fun, but I just wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you or my son.  I have notified the school, police department, and your parents of the existence of this thread.  I know some of you will be angry about that and call me a "narc", but you will understand when you have children of your own and will do anything to protect them.

-poonhound69's dad.

As that one old dude once said: eff the police.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2013, 10:14:06 AM »
Sorry boys, I know you want to have your fun, but I just wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you or my son.  I have notified the school, police department, and your parents of the existence of this thread.  I know some of you will be angry about that and call me a "narc", but you will understand when you have children of your own and will do anything to protect them.

-poonhound69's dad.

I bet poonhound69's dad watches Ferris Bueller every day or something.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2013, 10:42:57 AM »
Who all's going to Jason's tailgate? His stepdad is usually good for a beer or two and like doesn't care at all.

Also, who's going in? Girlfriend Spaces likes just walking around.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2013, 10:45:36 AM »
Who all's going to Jason's tailgate? His stepdad is usually good for a beer or two and like doesn't care at all.

doesnt she have dance practice on friday? my gf does.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2013, 10:46:49 AM »

dad of sw said he will call me out as long as we don't tell mom of sw.

I am in for Jason's but only if his narc cousin isn't at the tailgate this year. He tried to tell one of the KSUPD guys we were underaged drinking.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2013, 10:53:33 AM »

doesnt she have dance practice on friday? my gf does.
she's in Bates and they meet on wednesday. i don't mind much. football by bramlage is even better after a beer and that's all i really do when she's chatting.

Offline MeatGeeKSU

• Fan
  • One man's villain is another man's hero, captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2013, 11:34:51 AM »

-poonhound69's dad.

You're like Hiller or whatever that one Nazi guy was.
"I’m the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour. What you see is what you get and what you don’t is better yet. I’m the women’s pick, I’m the men’s regret and if you pick against LHC Bill Snyder you made a bad bet.”

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2013, 12:43:52 PM »

:love: :love: :love:
Yeah i think his paRRents might be RRetaRRded.  But apparently his sister knows how to party.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2013, 01:19:53 PM »

-poonhound69's dad.

You're like Hiller or whatever that one Nazi guy was.

poonhound69's dad is just the worst. I would go lay the pipe to his wife, but poonhound69 is a good friend of mine and he doesn't deserve that.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2013, 02:46:25 PM »
Mom said I can either choose to leave early on Friday or get out of school early on the 1st day of the NCAA tourney, but not both.

I PICKED LEAVING EARLY FRIDAY!

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2013, 02:48:07 PM »
Mom said I can either choose to leave early on Friday or get out of school early on the 1st day of the NCAA tourney, but not both.

Good call. We will have plenty of free time during the NCAA tournament.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2013, 02:54:33 PM »

Are you going some place to do some pregame boozing while those other losers are in school? I talked to Billy today and he assured me his mom does have a whole case of zima in his garage fridge but it's at least like 5 or 6 years old. So we might need to track down some more booze depending on how much Emo brings and whether the zima makes us all puke or not. Sarah said her step dad drinks a lot of Southern Comfort and she's going to try to steal about a half bottle or so after he passes out. She doesn't know how much will be left, though.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2013, 03:00:13 PM »
Only thing I'm worried about is giving Elvis a legitimate excuse so he doesn't try to send me to the office when I leave school. I've got some natty light in a ball bucket in my car!
Go Cats, Go Big Blue!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2013, 03:08:37 PM »
Only thing I'm worried about is giving Elvis a legitimate excuse so he doesn't try to send me to the office when I leave school. I've got some natty light in a ball bucket in my car!
Go Cats, Go Big Blue!

Just run out the door in the middle of your first lecture and go to the bathroom. Splash some water on your face and then come back and tell the teacher that you just got sick. Then head out to the car, crack open a beer, and head on home! That's what I always do.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2013, 03:20:00 PM »
I can't cut class.  I want my academic record to reflect the fact that I take school seriously so that when I graduate :bill: might allow me to walk on to the team.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2013, 03:22:18 PM »
I can't cut class.  I want my academic record to reflect the fact that I take school seriously so that when I graduate :bill: might allow me to walk on to the team.

:lol:

You aren't good enough at football to do that and your academic record doesn't mean crap. Just come and have some drinks with us.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2013, 03:26:09 PM »
"Jipping" afternoon classes (senior classes are pud anyways).  :dance:

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2013, 03:26:54 PM »

:lol:

You aren't good enough at football to do that and your academic record doesn't mean crap. Just come and have some drinks with us.

I'm a hardworking white kid from a small Kansas town and I want to be at K-State, the KSU walk-on program was made for people like me

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2013, 03:29:14 PM »
The Walk On program was made for kids who are really good at football and get laid.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2013, 03:30:42 PM »
The Walk On program was made for kids who are really good at football and get laid.

hard to get laid if youre sober. take it from me.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Is your mom calling you out of school Friday?
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2013, 03:54:11 PM »
I know I don't know any of you guys irl, but I can swipe my dads bottle of ten high (whisky) if someone will be coming from the Wichita area.

Edit: and be willing to give me a ride
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2013, 03:55:22 PM »
hard to get laid if youre she's sober. take it from me.

:grin: