Author Topic: Official eff Bison mid-to-late thread  (Read 6147 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Official eff Bison mid-to-late thread
« on: August 08, 2013, 05:14:44 PM »
 :grin:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
Re: Official eff Bison mid-to-late thread
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 05:16:46 PM »
 :D
emaw

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 06:15:56 PM »
Who usually does the post game opponent message board meltdown threads?  We need that person, or another volunteer, to do a "Best of Bisonville.com" thread....

There are some real gems over there.

:lol:
bears are fast...

Offline Norma Stitz

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • www.championshipsubdivision.com
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 07:17:41 AM »
Who usually does the post game opponent message board meltdown threads?  We need that person, or another volunteer, to do a "Best of Bisonville.com" thread....

If I'm left out........I'm gonna cut somebody.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 07:37:40 AM »
They have a message board?

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 07:45:39 AM »
titletown..lulz

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 08:04:53 AM »
Bestiality is a sin.

We don't want Jeffy coming back and scolding us.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2013, 10:07:58 AM »

Is it safe to assume that you are Izzy?  I've yet to figure out why lakes is the only one who didn't sign up here with a different moniker to hide behind... 

bears are fast...

Offline Norma Stitz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 04:52:24 PM »

Is it safe to assume that you are Izzy?  I've yet to figure out why lakes is the only one who didn't sign up here with a different moniker to hide behind...

Not quite sure how you figured that out........but yes.
I'm just a harmless idiot that likes to inject a bunch of toilet humor into BV primarily for shits and giggles.
You guys are awwite over here.  I don't mind  the smack.  Hell, it's football.......there's supposed to be smack.

I didn't use my BV name cuz I've always wanted an opportunity to use Norma Stitz and I figured........hey.......here we go.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 05:14:17 PM by Norma Stitz »

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 05:00:18 PM »

I'm just a harmless idiot that likes to inject a bunch of toilet humor into BV primarily for shits and giggles.
You guys are awwite over here.  I don't mind  the smack.  Hell, it's football.......there's supposed to smack.

I didn't use my BV name cuz I've always wanted an opportunity to use Norma Stitz and I figured........hey.......here we go.

Let's just say I'm "pretty good at the interwebs"... ;)

Fair enough, brotha.  You've got an interesting bunch over there at BV.  I've seen your team on TV a few times and in person once and have come away impressed with the effort and execution.  I'd expect them to give us a good challenge on Aug. 30, however I find those (SamRams, etc.) that are counting on waltzing into BSFS ane winning more than slightly delusional.

Why are so many people over there so rough ridin' touchy tho??   :eek:  We didn't even send the hardcore trolls over, but all your tucks think anybody looking to talk about the contest that doesn't swing from Thundar's beanbag is trying to disrespect you guys...  Very odd, IYAM.

:thumbsup:
bears are fast...

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 05:07:10 PM »
who else cringes at every bookie pimp post.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 05:13:20 PM »
who else cringes at every bookie pimp post.

Only the people with sand in their vaginas, why do you ask?
 :don'tcare:
bears are fast...

Offline Norma Stitz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 05:22:52 PM »

You guys are awwite over here.  I don't mind  the smack.  Hell, it's football.......there's supposed to smack.

Let's just say I'm "pretty good at the interwebs"... ;)

Fair enough, brotha.  You've got an interesting bunch over there at BV.  I've seen your team on TV a few times and in person once and have come away impressed with the effort and execution.  I'd expect them to give us a good challenge on Aug. 30, however I find those (SamRams, etc.) that are counting on waltzing into BSFS ane winning more than slightly delusional.

Why are so many people over there so rough ridin' touchy tho??   :eek:  We didn't even send the hardcore trolls over, but all your tucks think anybody looking to talk about the contest that doesn't swing from Thundar's beanbag is trying to disrespect you guys...  Very odd, IYAM.

:thumbsup:

OK, I'm no shrink.....but I believe the reason that many are on their guard is because for whatever reason NDSU has been pretty fortuitous when it comes to which FBS opponents end up on the schedule.  Then, after a Bison win, we're absolutely shellacked with the "so what....you played a shitty FBS team" rhetoric.  I admit, it bugs me a lot of the time too but hey.....what can ya do.  K-State will be a difficult test for this experienced group though.  I, for one, am not predicting a Bison win because I realize that the next level up always has the advantage especially being at home.  I do believe, however, that there certainly is a chance for the Herd to come in and steal one.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 05:32:34 PM »
The wins, although against shitty FBS teams, have been impressive.  I'll be the first to grant that. 

I'm not saying there is absolutely no way on God's green earth that y'all can't pull the upset, but it's VERY unlikely as you've already mentioned.  People point to the EKU game a couple years ago and fail to realize that they basically forfeited their next game or two by playing a junk defense against us that they'd never shown before and didn't use again all season.  Took most of the game to finally adjust.  Is what it is and I just don't see Bohl doing something like that because y'all have FAR more on the line long term.

People also like to point to the Mo State game from last year, but again fail to realize that we had "Da U" coming to town the following week.  So, it doesn't take a veteran 'capper to figure out that our kids were looking ahead to week two last season.  Once we settled in, it was a total ass-beating. 

I am fortunate to know some people within the program still and NDSU has our team and coaches' full attention.  We may have some fans who think y'all are just another cupcake, but the more intelligent fans and our team/staff know the real deal.  I've said before, and will say again, that I think this game goes much like the UGA vs GSU game or the Wofford vs USCe game of last year... Close for a half, then we pull away and win comfortably. 

At any rate, I hope both teams benefit from the competition and nobody gets hurt.

:emawkid:
bears are fast...

Offline Norma Stitz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 05:52:02 PM »
I'll throw one more tangible out there and then I'll shut up..........
The fan base up here is truly ravenous and I believe that much of Bison success is the program feeding off of this support.  As many, many schools have pointed out, Bison football has little competition for attention in a fairly large metro area (that's based on Dakota standards).  You guys have seen a few Bison fans on this board claim some awfully big numbers in terms of fan following.  But it really is remarkable for an FCS school to travel as well as NDSU fans do.  I'll throw the Colorado State highlight link on here and you'll see a big contingency of green and yellow.  And......I swear this is no shiz.......NDSUs tailgate lot in Fort Collins put the home tailgate attendees to shame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvmW9Ja_G2g

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2013, 06:00:37 PM »
The fan base up here is truly ravenous and I believe that much of Bison success is the program feeding off of this support.  As many, many schools have pointed out, Bison football has little competition for attention in a fairly large metro area (that's based on Dakota standards).  You guys have seen a few Bison fans on this board claim some awfully big numbers in terms of fan following.  But it really is remarkable for an FCS school to travel as well as NDSU fans do.  I'll throw the Colorado State highlight link on here and you'll see a big contingency of green and yellow.  And......I swear this is no shiz.......NDSUs tailgate lot in Fort Collins put the home tailgate attendees to shame.

I get it dude... It's very impressive for an FCS school.  I've often compared y'all to Nubbie-Lite. 

With that said, CSU's colors are also green/gold so it does make it a little harder to separate the two.  For instance, we had a HUGE crowd at TCU last year, but the estimates as to our numbers vary greatly depending on if you're asking a purple from TCU or a purple from KSU.

I expect to see a lot of NDSU fans in town on Aug 30.  In fact, we are hosting four good people we met at the FCS championship game in January.  I think your fans will come away impressed with the gameday atmosphere, tailgating, and stadium experience in Manhattan.  This really is big time college football and the passion that K-State alums/fans is exactly like what y'all have, only we have 40-50K that travel to bowl games and everything is just done on a much larger scale. 

Granted, y'all didn't deserve to be looked down upon by the likes of ku, CSU, and Minny as they have no tradition or following.  However, we are a completely different beast and I mean no disrespect by saying that.   Some of the things that NDSU fans have said on both their boards and our boards is akin to us opening at Alabama and making identical claims regarding our respective strength compared to the Tide.  Make sense?

bears are fast...

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013, 06:01:34 PM »

CSU's unis are just  :love:

Offline Norma Stitz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013, 07:20:58 PM »

I get it dude... It's very impressive for an FCS school.  I've often compared y'all to Nubbie-Lite. 

With that said, CSU's colors are also green/gold so it does make it a little harder to separate the two.  For instance, we had a HUGE crowd at TCU last year, but the estimates as to our numbers vary greatly depending on if you're asking a purple from TCU or a purple from KSU.

I expect to see a lot of NDSU fans in town on Aug 30.  In fact, we are hosting four good people we met at the FCS championship game in January.  I think your fans will come away impressed with the gameday atmosphere, tailgating, and stadium experience in Manhattan.  This really is big time college football and the passion that K-State alums/fans is exactly like what y'all have, only we have 40-50K that travel to bowl games and everything is just done on a much larger scale. 

Granted, y'all didn't deserve to be looked down upon by the likes of ku, CSU, and Minny as they have no tradition or following.  However, we are a completely different beast and I mean no disrespect by saying that.   Some of the things that NDSU fans have said on both their boards and our boards is akin to us opening at Alabama and making identical claims regarding our respective strength compared to the Tide.  Make sense?

Roger, Roger.  I see your vector, Victor.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 09:08:19 PM by Norma Stitz »

The Big Train

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2013, 08:55:11 PM »
At least 65% of the posts in this thread are of the DNR variety.

Offline Vitojr130

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2013, 03:50:44 PM »

>implying he is

« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 03:55:18 PM by Vitojr130 »

Offline Ich.Gewinne

• Combo-Fan
  • Mumble Rap Is Great!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2013, 04:47:06 PM »
At least 65% of the posts in this thread are of the DNR variety.

:facepalm:
Back for more bad takes.

Offline Duncan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2013, 05:11:27 PM »

I was at that game (my wife and all of her friends went to CSU, we try to go to at least one a year). I do remember a lot of NDSU fans walking around before the game, a lot of jawing going on (not saying that is bad). CSU tailgating is pathetic, they try though. Opening the lots earlier than 3 hours before kickoff would help, as well as not kicking you out 30 minutes after the end of the game.

You'll have fun tailgating in Manhattan.

Offline lakesbison

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • BisoNation
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2013, 09:45:15 PM »
Our team backs up our smack talk
www.BisoNation.com   7 time Natl Champs

K-State is NDSU 3.0  (cuz wyoming is 2.0)

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2013, 10:53:27 PM »
Texas has a 100,000 seat stadium that they fill every weekend and their fanbase isn't anything special. If the NDSU fanbase is so incredible shouldn't you be playing in something larger than a basketball arena?

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2013, 11:00:09 PM »
Our team backs up our smack talk when we play shitholes like ku, CSU or Minny

FYP
bears are fast...